Charlie & Miley Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," Charlie moaned, his face clenching.

Miley sat up, Charlie's arm wrapped around her lap. She reversed grip on his erection and began masturbating him like she usually did, gripping firmly with full-length strokes that stopped at the ridge of his cockhead before descending to the base of his shaft. Her hand was a practiced blur.

"Cum for me," she begged wantonly. "I know you're close, I can feel your cock get all thick and puffy. Let it out, baby. Shoot your cum for me."

Charlie's breaths grew rapid, "I'm gonna cum. Oh god, Miley! I'm gonna...!"

"I've got you," Miley assured him lovingly, aiming Charlie's orgasm towards her waiting, cupped palm. She felt his grip clench tightly to her hip right before his cock pulsed and heaved several times, spitting up its load of semen. She delighted in giving him pleasure, listening to Charlie's gasping breaths while his creamy fluid formed a circular puddle in the middle of her hand.

"Mmm," Miley licked her lips and swirled Charlie's mess with a finger.

Charlie sat up beside her with delirious eyes, curious what his aftermath looked like in her hand.

A sticky dollop clung to her finger as Miley lifted it to her mouth and sucked it off. Charlie didn't look too scared, so she gathered more of the semen onto her finger and raised it towards his lips. "Taste it," she encouraged, "taste your pleasure."

Charlie opened his mouth. It tasted strange as he licked the cum off Miley's fingertip, but not intolerable.

"That's it, baby." Miley gathered a larger wad onto a pair of joined fingers, "Eat your cum for mommy."

As soon as she said the word 'mommy' it struck a chord against Charlie's libido. Her pregnant, maternal aura was already highly arousing to him, but to hear her call herself 'mommy' made the turn-on more intense. He sucked the cum off her fingers, the erection between his legs refusing to subside.

Miley saw the arousal in Charlie's lidded eyes. Deciding to take their kink to the next level, she lifted her palm and took the remainder of his orgasm into her mouth with one licking slurp.

Then she kissed him.

As soon as Charlie opened his mouth against hers he felt Miley's tongue pushing his load into his mouth. Wrapping each other in entwining arms, they kissed more passionately than they ever had before. Their tongues danced between their lips, sharing saliva and cum back and forth. Though he had just experienced orgasm, Charlie's arousal at their kinky antics fueled his desire for more.

Miley willingly lay back when Charlie urged her with a gentle push, spreading her legs invitingly. Her milk-laden breasts spilled to the sides of her sternum, dwarfed by the round mound that was her pregnant stomach. Charlie knelt between her bent knees and grabbed her by the small of her back, lifting Miley's ass towards his erection.

Biting her lip at the intrusion, Miley's mouth suddenly hung open as she felt Charlie's ten inches suddenly fill her insides. Normally he was gentler, but Miley was well-lubricated from her own arousal and the insertion went smoothly. "Oh fuck," she moaned in a heated, throaty voice; every inch of his length felt divine as it slid into her sheathe.

Immediately finding a rhythm Charlie fucked her with a steady pace, her baby-mound like a magnet for his hands. He caressed her pregnancy, smoothing his hands all over Miley's stomach.

"Oh yeah," Miley loved the feel of his hands on her body. "Touch me... fuck me... oh god, Charlie...! Your cock feels so fucking good. I can feel it... I can feel it in my stomach. Oh god, that's it, fuck me just like that. Keep fucking me just like that."

"Play with your tits," Charlie breathed, loving the way her swollen breasts swayed on her chest as he fucked against her.

Miley was all-too willing, cupping her breasts and pushing them together while squeezing them. "Do you want me to milk them?" she teased. "Is that what you want, dirty boy? Do you want to watch me make my tits squirt out their milk?"

Charlie nodded urgently, "Fuck yeah. Oh god, Miley, you're so fucking sexy right now."

She was indeed a vision. Miley's pregnant form held a sheen of sex-generated sweat, causing her faded tan to glisten in the low bedroom light. A wavy tendril was matted to her forehead, the rest of her hair forming a mass of tangled curls that was attractive despite the mess. She was putting on a show for Charlie, groping and manipulating her breasts until white fluid began to squirt out from between her squeezing fingers. Charlie was entranced by the sight, but just when he thought it couldn't get any better Miley dipped her chin and lifted one of her swollen nipples.

She began drinking her own milk.

Charlie's head swam. He hoisted Miley onto his lap so that the bottoms of her thighs were against his torso and her knees were bent over his shoulders, his humping thrusts penetrating her deeply.

Miley's breast slipped from her mouth, leaving a dribbling residue of milk across her bottom lip and chin; the puffy nipple continued to eject its stream, however. The fluid rose like a tiny fountain, only to fall back to her skin and run down the curvature at the side of her breast. She let her body go limp and allowed Charlie to fuck into her at his pleasure.

"Fuck me," she moaned like a cat in heat, losing herself in the pleasure of Charlie's deep penetrations. "Give mommy a good fucking, baby. Fuck mommy good."

Her dirty-talk made Charlie lose it. "Oh shit!" he gasped, his cock accidently springing free of Miley's sex. Semen shot out of it in a near continuous stream, spraying as far as Miley's face and landing against her cheek.

"Oh fuck yeah...." Miley moaned at the liquid heat splattering against her face, her hand dipping between her legs to masturbate her orgasm to completion.

Charlie did the same, jerking himself off onto his wife. Roping shot after shot arced through the air, landing dead-center across her pregnant tummy and between her breasts, running until it puddled at the hollow of Miley's neck.

"Mmm," Miley mewed contentedly, her toes curling as they hung over the back of Charlie's shoulders. The skin on the bottom of her thighs was stuck to his chest from their mutual sweat. "That was fucking fabulous."

Charlie planted his weight onto his palms, hovering over Miley. His cock lay upon her stomach mound as it softened. "I used to wonder if our sex would ever get... you know... stale."

Miley giggled at his heavy breathing.

"But it just gets better and better."

Miley nodded, lifting a hand to his cheek, "Yeah. I love you, baby. Thanks for eating me out and giving me a good fucking. I loved it."

"You're welcome," Charlie wiped a forearm across his brow. He peeled her legs off his torso; when he turned to look for a towel, he saw someone in the partially open doorway.

Haley's eyes went wide when she realized Charlie had spotted her.

=====

Christian Hughes had only recently been promoted to HBO's Original Programing team and was eager to score a hit on his first attempt for the network. He had a hunch a serial based on Captain Darkness was it. The eager twenty-something executive cut a dashing figure in his power suit and spikey gelled haircut. But in Samantha's lone presence, he faced his first obstacle.

"I'm a little dismayed," Christian said. "I was assuming Mr. White and Mr. Schue would both be attending this meeting."

"Charlie and Brian went home to Tallahassee," Samantha replied, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose and trying to appear confident. She was wearing her own suit, a black jacket and neat slacks with a white blouse. "They recently finished a near four-month promotional tour and needed to attend things at home, as well as continue work on the comic. But don't worry, I have full negotiation powers." The two sat on either side of a small conference table within HBO's New York headquarters. Sam wasn't happy that neither Charlie nor Brian had joined her, but she wasn't about to reveal that to Christian.

"Really?" Christian sounded doubtful of Samantha's ability to negotiate on behalf of Brian and Charlie.

Samantha straightened herself, "Not only am I their agent, I'm also credited as a co-plotter on the first twelve issues of their comic book. I also receive a percentage of all earnings from the comic, licensing, and merchandise. I assure you, Mr. Hughes, I am the only person you need to be dealing with."

Christian smiled, "Great, then let's talk. First of all, if we end up making a deal, I wanted to discuss the setting of the show. I'm not sure a pulp setting is the most ideal -"

"Full creative veto," Samantha interrupted him.

"I'm sorry?"

"I won't make any deals that don't allow Charlie and Brian creative control of their property. I have to insist that they have approval power over every script and creative decision."

Christian laughed, "You're kidding me, right? No offense, Sam, but your partners are just kids. They don't have a lick of experience when it comes to producing a weekly television series."

"Maybe not," Samantha conceded. "But they know their hero. They created Captain Darkness and I believe their input is essential to the success of any venture involving their property."

"There's no way I'll get network approval for that," Christian balked. "I'm prepared to offer a lucrative licensing deal to you, but veto power? You're dreaming, Sam."

"Am I?" Samantha held her ground, "Comic book movies are the hottest thing in Hollywood right now, a multi-billion dollar business, and Captain Darkness is the hottest thing in comics. Our book is outselling everything else on the stands because it's fresh while remaining true to the industry's pulp origins. If HBO isn't willing to offer full creative control, maybe I should be talking to Showtime."

Christian was surprised by the amount of spunk coming out of the mousy girl in front of him. He lifted his hands, "Okay, okay, let's say I can get the network to budge on creative control. What are you thinking is a fair licensing fee?"

"We want five million dollars," Samantha stated flatly. "Per season."

=====

"How in the HELL did I end up in a fucking jail cell?" Stacy fumed.

"You punched that mall cop," Brian said in a dry tone from the adjacent cell, a wall of bars separating the former couple. "And then I pushed the other one when he grabbed you."

Stacy growled and smoothed her hands down her jeans in an effort to calm herself, "That rent-a-badge had it coming; he was going to throw us out of the mall. I've been going to that mall since I was, like, four years old. He had no right!"

"Well, you did give him a bloody nose."

"Don't you dare blame this on me; this is all your fault."

Brian's expression went defensive, "My fault? How is this my fault?"

"Because you had to play tough guy," Stacy accused, "and beat-up poor Chip. He used to be your friend!"

"That was before he started banging my girlfriend."

"EX-girlfriend," Stacy reminded him. "I broke up with you a month ago, Brian. I'm allowed to move on."

Brian rose from the bench in his cell, "Yeah but that wasn't a real break-up. You freaked because I had been gone for two and a half months and you thought I was cheating on you with Sam, which I wasn't, and you and I both know we would have made up as soon as I got home."

Stacy folded her arms sternly beneath ample cleavage, "Well guess what? You're home, and we're not exactly kissing and making up. Jackass."

Brian rolled his eyes, placed his hands on the bars between them, and leaned his weight against their strength with a sigh.

"How could you just punch Chip like that? Didn't you get bullied enough in high school to learn not to do it to other people?"

"I'm sorry, okay? You're right. I was just so... you know, jealous. I'm never going to get over you, Stace. I love you, I always have. And every time we break up I think I'll be able to move on. But I can't. I could have gone back to Sam, she certainly was willing, but I didn't. She's not you."

Stacy's expression softened. She wanted to remain angry at Brian, but he was making it extremely difficult.

=====

"Haley?" Charlie squinted towards the bedroom doorway.

"Haley? Huh?" Miley looked up at Charlie confusedly. She looked in the direction he was staring and saw her in the doorway, "Haley!?"

Haley looked like a deer caught in a set of headlights, "Oh god, I'm so sorry you guys. Forgive me!"

Miley sat up, more surprised than embarrassed. As soon as she did so, Miley realized she was still wearing Charlie's pearl necklace -- it slid down the middle of her chest in the form of a single gooey wad. She swiftly lifted a sheet to cover herself, "Haley? How long were you -?"

But the blonde had already vanished in an embarrassed scamper.

Charlie was wearing a stunned expression, "I think... Miley, I think she was masturbating."

"Are you sure?" Miley, far more unflappable, didn't seem bothered in the slightest. She was quickly distracted while looking down at herself beneath the sheet, "Jeez, Charlie. You really slimed me good this time. I'm covered with your messy stuff. We're going to have to change the bedding again."

"Miley!" Charlie chastised, "Did you hear what I said? I think Haley was watching us and.... you know, touching herself."

"Can you blame her?" Miley asked. "We just had, like, the hottest sex ever."

Charlie was momentarily distracted with pride, "You really thought it was that good?"

"I'm covered in milk and cum," Miley replied dryly, crawling out of bed. "That's usually a good indicator."

Charlie shook his head clear of the compliment, "It doesn't matter how hot it was. What about our privacy?"

Afraid to touch anything for fear of getting it sticky, Miley padded across the carpeted bedroom floor to her and Charlie's bathroom. She glanced at the mess sliding down her torso in a large mirror over the sink counter, "I'm sure she wasn't spying on us. She probably was walking by and happened to see us doing it. I would have stopped and watched too."

"Walking by?" Charlie asked in disbelief. He followed her, still naked himself, towards the bathroom, "Miley, our room is at the end of a wing of mostly-empty rooms.

"Maybe she came to talk to one of us," Miley suggested, turning on the faucet and wetting a washcloth once the water was warm. "I really doubt she's been intentionally spying on us."

Charlie watched as she wiped her perfectly smooth skin of their sexual aftermath, "Well one of us should go talk to her. If we're going to live with her and your dad for a while longer, we don't want things to be uncomfortable."

"Okay," Miley agreed. She glanced at him when Charlie didn't say anything and noticed the expectant expression on his face. "By one of us, you mean me -- don't you?"

Charlie nodded hopefully.

Miley sighed, "Why is it that whenever an uncomfortable conversation needs to take place, I'm always the one elected?"

"Because you usually volunteer." Charlie chewed on the inside of his cheek, "Besides, don't you think it's a conversation best kept between women?"

Miley reached for a robe hanging behind the bathroom door, "Fine, I'll go talk to her." She added teasingly, "But only because you're such a big coward."

Charlie let out a relieved breath, "On your way back, can you stop in the kitchen and make me a sandwich?"

Miley swatted him on the shoulder and stuck her tongue out.

=====

When Haley returned to the bedroom she shared with her husband, on the opposite side of the mansion, Jack had just returned home from the airport and was taking off his suit jacket. "Hey gorgeous," he greeted when he saw Haley enter.

Haley paused inside the doorway, not expecting Jack to be back from his business trip so early. "Hey," she blinked, "You're home?"

"I had a meeting get cancelled and managed to catch an earlier flight." Jack loosened his tie and noticed Haley's flush, flustered expression, "Everything okay? You look...?"

"I'm so horny right now," Haley announced bluntly.

Jacks dark brows rose high on his forehead. When Haley started getting naked and approaching he grinned, "You really know how to welcome a guy home."

=====

Five minutes later, as she was thinking of asking her father to invest in a monorail to carry her from one end of his house to the other, Miley reached Haley and Jack's bedroom doorway. She stopped short and lifted a hand to cover her gasping mouth.

Miley turned away quickly from the sight of Jack's naked ass bouncing in the air between Haley's spread legs. "Oh my god," she murmured, wondering how long the image would remain burned into her mind. She leaned against the wall, out of sight, and took a moment to recover from the jarring vision of her father having sex.

"...fuck me..." Haley's moans drifted from the bedroom. "...fuck me with your massive cock..."

Miley's eyes widened. Was her father that hung? Or was Haley fantasizing that it was Charlie she was having sex with? Miley tried remembering if she had ever seen her father naked and, thankfully, couldn't remember any occasion other than five seconds prior.

But she needed to know.

Slyly peeking around the edge of the doorway Miley defied any apprehension she was feeling against witnessing her father engage in a sex act. As luck would have it she didn't have to wait long. Jack was crawling off Haley so they could swap places into a 'cowgirl' position. She spotted his erection and quickly retreated, shutting her eyes against the disturbing image of a naked parent.

=====

When Miley returned Charlie had donned a pair of boxer shorts and was seated at a desk writing on his laptop. "Back already?" he glanced, "That must have been a quick conversation."

Miley made a point to close the bedroom door securely. "No conversation took place," she murmured.

"Is something wrong?" Charlie asked, sensing bother in Miley's tone. "What happened?"

"We're moving," Miley declared.

"What? What happened?"

Miley leaned back against the door curling her arms around her robe-clad form, "Haley wants to have sex with you."

Charlie looked confused, "I thought you said you guys didn't talk?"

"I went to talk to her," Miley explained. "Bet then I found her and dad having sex."

"What?" Charlie laughed at the irony.

"It's not funny," Miley glared at him. "I heard Haley talking dirty. She was begging for dad to fuck her with his massive you-know-what."

Charlie rose from his chair, "Um, so? You say stuff like that all the time." Charlie was surprised Miley seemed so bothered, as she was usually very comfortable with all topics and situations involving sex. He guessed the sight of her father was disturbing. For a moment he allowed himself to imagine walking in on his parents and shuttered at the thought.

"I saw it," Miley stated in a flat tone. "He doesn't have a 'massive' anything. He's entirely average. Like maybe half your size."

Charlie stifled another laugh which still escaped in the form of an amused breath, "That doesn't prove anything. I'm sure lots of women tell their men the same thing in the throes of sex. You know, regardless of the size."

"Don't you see?" Miley gestured emphatically. "You said you saw Haley touching herself. She got horny looking at your big cock, so now she's on the other side of the house having sex with my dad but imagining it's you. Women do that all the time, Charlie."

Charlie approached her, "Really? Have you ever imagined I'm another guy when we've had sex?"

"Of course not."

"Then how do you know how common it is?"

Miley rolled her eyes, "Because I read Cosmo."

Charlie frowned, "How do I know you're not lying to me?"

Miley leaned against his chest and slipped her arms around his bare waist, "Because, silly, I'm too busy getting stuffed with your gigantic cock to think about other guys, when we have sex."