Charlie & Miley Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie hugged her, "You really want to move?"

"I don't want Haley to seduce you," Miley said against his chest.

"I think you're over-reacting," Charlie remarked. "Haley's your friend now, remember? Besides, even if she did try to seduce me it wouldn't work. My only fantasies involve you."

Miley squeezed him tightly, "Oh, Charlie. It was so gross when I saw my dad's thingy."

Charlie chuckled.

=====

Brian rose from his cell's bench when an officer arrived to unlock the barred door.

"You're free to go," the policeman said.

Stacy stood as well, hopeful she was next.

Brian pointed to Stacy in the cell next to his, "What about her?"

"She stays," the officer said.

"What?" Brian glanced between them, "Why do I get to go but she has to stay?"

"Unlike her, the mall isn't pressing charges against you," the officer replied disinterestedly.

Brian looked hesitant. Though he and Stacy hadn't been getting along, he didn't feel at all comfortable leaving her behind in a jail cell.

"It's okay, Brian." Stacy assured. "Get out of here. I'll have to call a lawyer, or my parents, or something."

"Don't worry," the officer told Brian. "She'll just be here overnight. In the morning I'm sure the judge will set a modest bail."

"Can I have a moment?" Brian asked him while stepping out of the cell. "I need to talk to her a minute."

The policeman nodded and stepped away, "Five minutes."

Moving to Stacy's holding cell and grabbing the bars, Brian told her, "I'll be back, okay? I'm going to get you out of here."

Stacy made a humorless laugh, "Why? Why do you care? I dumped you. I'm sleeping with your friend. You don't owe me anything."

"You might've given up on me, but I haven't quit on you."

Stacy offered an ambiguous look, on the fence between hating or loving him, "What are you going to do, bring back a cake with a file in it?"

"I'll bail you out in the morning, I guess."

Stacy exhaled and rubbed her eyes, "Did you do it?"

"Do what?" Brian wondered.

"Sleep with her," Stacy murmured tiredly. "While on your promotional tour," she clarified.

"You mean with Sam?"

"No," Stacy snorted sarcastically, "With J-Lo."

Brian couldn't help his smirk at the joke, "We kissed."

Stacy offered a dangerous look.

"It was a month after you broke up with me," Brian was quick to add. "And we were both drunk, and -"

Stacy lifted a pausing hand, not wanting to hear any more excuses, "So you still have feelings for her."

"Yeah, I guess." Brian shrugged, "But they're not as strong as the feelings I have for you."

Both of them were quiet for several long moments.

Brian broke the silence, "Why Chip?"

Stacy took in a deep breath and considered Brian's question as though she weren't sure herself. "He was around," she finally answered. "And I knew he'd be faithful, even if I treated him like shit."

"You treated him like shit?" Brian sounded doubtful.

"I've been treating everyone like shit," Stacy admitted in a guilty tone. "I haven't been myself lately."

Brian nodded and turned away, "I'll be back in the morning."

"Wait," Stacy urged. "Brian...."

He glanced back at her.

"Don't tell Miley," she pleaded gently. "Please. Knowing her she'd come down here and give anyone with a badge an earful of her mind until they locked her up in here with me."

Brian grinned, "Yeah, okay. I won't say anything to her or Charlie."

=====

Haley sat the kitchen table cradling a cup of steaming coffee. She was wearing a long robe and her usually-feathered hair was clasped back into a lazy ponytail. She kept glancing towards the kitchen entrance waiting for the inevitable arrival of either Charlie or Miley. She was positive Charlie spotted her the evening prior, when she had been watching their lovemaking. If he did, there was no doubt Charlie would tell Miley about it. Those two held few secrets from one another, she knew.

When the seconds turned to minutes, Haley felt like she was waiting for her own doom. She decided to get up and rinse some dishes, trying to keep her mind off the sticky conversation she knew was to come. After placing some glasses and bowls into a dishwasher, she turned to see her step-daughter standing in the kitchen doorway.

Miley was wearing a pair of loose cotton pajama bottoms with fluffy pink slippers consuming her feet. The clinging tank top she was wearing was clearly meant for her figure pre-pregnancy, as the bottom of her round tummy was hanging out exposed.

"Good morning," Haley offered with a forced smile, unable to glean anything from Miley's neutral expression.

"Are you in love with my husband?" Miley returned bluntly.

"Jesus," Haley sighed, leaning back against the sink counter. "Of course not."

"It sure seemed that way last night when you were fucking dad and moaning about his 'gigantic' cock."

Haley sputtered and her eyes went wide, "You were spying on us?"

"Don't even think about being pissed," Miley scowled. "You spied on me and Charlie first!"

"Yeah but I didn't mean to! I came to talk to you about...." Haley paused to search her thoughts. "I don't even remember, but it doesn't matter. Your bedroom door was open and I chanced upon you and Charlie going at it."

"So you decided to stay, watch, and masturbate?" Miley accused.

"I couldn't help it," Haley pushed off the counter and gestured her arms wide. "You guys looked so.... so.... hot. Jesus, Miley. I've never even seen porn as sexy as you two."

Miley was so struck with flattery her anger quickly disappeared, "Really?"

"I don't know how he fits that monstrous thing inside you, but the way he had you writhing around on the bed it looked like it felt pretty good. And then when he came all over your -"

Miley lifted a pausing hand, "Okay, okay. I was there, remember? I don't need the play-by-play of my own sex life."

"It turned me on," Haley admitted. "I couldn't stop watching, and my.... I got really wet thinking about getting... I mean, what it would be like to be...."

Miley watched as Haley struggled and finally finished her sentence, "You were thinking about what it'd be like to get fucked by Charlie's big cock."

Haley's cheeks colored before she eventually nodded in embarrassment, "Not that I want to actually... you know. I would never come between you and Charlie. But I got caught up in the moment, you know? I'm so sorry."

Miley curled her arm around her stomach mound. "I need to sit down," she said, moving towards a small breakfast table.

"Do you want me to make you some tea?" Haley offered.

Miley nodded as she eased back into a chair.

Haley turned, reached for a pot, and set about filling it up with water.

"I'm sorry too," Miley said, once she was situated. "I shouldn't have spied on you. If it matters, I was totally grossed out by seeing my daddy's man-parts."

Haley smiled as she turned on the stove top and set the tea pot down, "Oh, come on. Your dad is pretty sexy."

"Maybe for you," Miley conceded. "But I think it might have scarred me for life."

Haley rolled her eyes a little, "Whatever."

Miley bit her lower lip, "So, um, did you...?"

Haley glanced at her questioningly.

"Did you get off while you were watching us?"

Haley lifted a brow.

Miley shook her head, "Never mind. It was really hot sex though, right?"

"Completely hot," Haley agreed.

"I couldn't do it at first," Miley suddenly stated. "You know, take it all. The first time I thought Charlie was going to split me in half. But after a while it got easier and I could take his whole cock, but he goes so deep it pokes against my tummy and you can see the way it pushes against my belly button."

At first Haley was surprised by Miley's sudden candor, but she grew fascinated as she continued to listen, "Seriously? You can see it on your...?"

Miley nodded, "Yeah - I mean, before I was pregnant of course. It's like something inside me is poking at my stomach, trying to get out. It's crazy. And I can feel it, you know? He gets so deep that it's like he's in my womb, or something."

Haley's mouth parted. She blinked and licked her lips, "Does it... does it feel good?"

"It feels awesome. Sometimes he hits this spot inside me, it's like a button that sends electricity through my whole body. I totally lose it."

Haley was so lost in the idea of such pleasure that she forgot the tea pot. When it suddenly whistled she was completely startled.

"What's the biggest you've ever had?" Miley wondered as Haley turned to tend to the tea.

"I don't really take the time to measure the guys I'm with," Haley smiled. "I don't know, maybe seven inches?" She poured the steaming water into a cup and added a tea bag. "Um, how long is Charlie?"

"Ten inches," Miley immediately answered. "I made him hold it up against a ruler once."

Haley giggled as she joined Miley at the breakfast table, sliding the tea across. "I think you told me he was hung, way back when we first met, but I had no idea. Does he always cum so much?"

"Oh, yeah." Miley nodded and turned her tea cup so the handle was facing a convenient direction. "He's always been a big cummer. Even if he just had an orgasm, he still shoots like a gallon of his stuff every time. And he loves to get it all over me, I swear. If we're fucking, he'll always find a way to slip free right when he's about to cum so he can shoot it all over my face or tits."

"God," Haley breathed. "That's so sexy."

"I know, right?" Miley blew on her tea, the steam evaporating between the two gossiping girls. "Honestly, I love it. I love watching him cum -- the way it shoots out. I've never minded the mess he makes."

Haley mused, "You know, if his career as a writer ever goes south Charlie'd make a great porn star."

Miley covered her laugh with a palm, "Not Charlie. He's too twitchy and shy."

"I'm so jealous," Haley sighed. "Don't get me wrong, or anything. I love your father, and he totally satisfies me in bed, but hearing you talk about Charlie... I can't help but wonder -"

Both girls turned and immediately fell silent when Charlie entered the kitchen in a pair of baggy boxer shorts and a Howard the Duck tee shirt.

"Uh..." Charlie glanced between them, unnerved by their silent stairs. "What's up?"

"Nothing," Miley answered simply, lifting her tea for a sip.

"Jack left for the office about a half hour ago," Haley said. "Miley and I were just sitting here and chatting. You know -- girl stuff. There's coffee in the pot?"

Charlie gave them a strange look before moving towards the allure of some morning caffeine. "Did you two talk about last night?"

"Yep," Miley answered. "It's all cool. Haley just accidently saw us."

"I'm sorry I lingered," Haley offered.

"No problem," Charlie said, ready to put the incident behind him as he reached for a coffee mug in one of the upper cupboards.

"She wants to see it again though," Miley blurted.

"Huh?" Charlie turned.

"Huh?" Haley looked at her. "No, no I don't."

Charlie figured out what Miley meant and blushed.

"She's teasing," Haley hastily added.

"No I'm not," Miley grinned mischievously. "Will you show it to her, Charlie? Just a peek."

Haley blushed furiously.

"Are you kidding?" Charlie asked, standing in shock holding his empty coffee mug. "You're joking right?"

Miley shook her head, her lazy curls swaying around her head, "Come on, baby. Just pull it out for a second, like you did in the boy's bathroom when we first met. Haley just wants to see it."

Haley didn't say a word. The truth was, she actually was curious to see Charlie's penis once more. Just a glimpse.

"Miley," Charlie complained. "I don't think it's very appropriate, do you?"

"Don't be such a prude, baby. It's just Haley. It's not like she hasn't seen it already, right? Come on, be a sport and just give is a quick peek at your big dick. Nothing'll happen, I promise."

Charlie wasn't sure what game Miley was playing at, but he had yet to develop any kind of skill at turning down her requests -- no matter how outlandish they may sound to him. He set his coffee mug on the counter, "This better not end up like prom."

Haley glanced at Miley, "What happened at prom?"

"Nothing," Miley dismissed. She lifted her chin towards Charlie with a playful grin, "Come on, baby. Show us your goods."

Charlie didn't look at all certain about what he was doing, but a hand pushed down on the hem of his boxers nonetheless.

"Oh my god," Haley lifted a hand to her mouth when she saw Charlie's limp, hanging penis. It was easily equal to the size of her husband's full-grown erection.

Pride swelled inside of Miley. To her thinking, Charlie's cock was hers. It belonged to her. Displaying it to Haley gave Miley a thrill, enough so that she wanted Haley to see it in its erect state. She reached forward....

"Miley!" Charlie's eyes widened when his wife wrapper her hand around his length.

"It's okay," Miley urged. "Let's just make it hard, okay? Haley wants to see it hard."

Haley said nothing, silently hoping Charlie would agree to let her watch him attain an erection.

"This is so wrong," Charlie whispered as Miley began to fondle him with slow strokes. But Miley's hand was familiar and skilled. It felt good.

Haley's eyes were glued to the transformation as Charlie's erection slowly began to form, his girth swelling.

Miley bit her lip and focused on the task, teasing Charlie's head with her thumb. It was only a matter of moments before Charlie was half-hard and his growing cock pointed straight forward.

"What does it feel like?" Haley murmured, her curiosity overruling the taboo situation.

"It's like steel when it's hard," Miley described. "I always tell Charlie his cock is like a rod of metal in my hand."

The way they were talking about him made Charlie feel objectified; both girls were staring at his cock as though it were a museum artifact. He was about to put an end to their game when Miley looked up at him with innocent eyes and put him at ease with but a few simple words.

"I love you so much, baby. You're the most amazing husband a girl could ever ask for. Thank you for showing us your beautiful cock. Not too many guys would be courageous enough to do this."

Charlie breathed out a nervous laugh.

"Not too many guys are as big as you," Haley commented, sliding her chair closer to the action and leaning forward. "Jesus, Charlie. What did you eat as a kid to end up with such a monster?"

Miley giggled, still slowly rubbing Charlie's cock with slow strokes. He had become fully erect, his hard-on pointing straight up with his cockhead proudly inflated.

"This is our secret," Charlie urged. "Right? Jack doesn't need to know about this."

"Of course," Miley nodded.

"Absolutely," Haley agreed.

After one of Miley's slow up-strokes, a bead of sticky-clear pre-cum appeared at the tip of Charlie's cock. Miley used the pad of her thumb to smear it around his puffy head, slickening the skin.

"Oh wow," Haley stared.

"Are you turned on?" Miley glanced up at Charlie.

He nodded guiltily, "I guess, a little. You know how much I like it when...."

"Charlie likes it when I jerk him off," Miley finished for him. "You like my hand, don't you baby?"

"Yeah," Charlie admitted with a heated breath.

Haley was transfixed, "Please don't take this the wrong way Charlie, because I know this is a little weird, but I would fucking love to see you cum. Do you think that would be okay?"

Charlie looked to Miley. She was smiling back at him. "Um... I guess," he answered tentatively.

Miley's strokes instinctively sped up, "Turn him on, Haley."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Show him your tits," Miley suggested easily, "Or your ass."

Haley considered the surprising suggestion, "Um, okay. I suppose that's only fair." She looked to Charlie with a playful smile, "Well, Charlie?"

Charlie's eyes closed. The situation was getting out of hand, he felt. It was one thing to play around a little, but things were quickly turning into a kinky session of show-and-tell. Still, Haley was an extremely attractive woman. Charlie would be lying if he said the thought of seeing her naked didn't at least pique his interest.

"Um...." Charlie delayed.

"It's okay," Miley encouraged him. "Do you want to see her butt, Charlie? I know how much you love a woman's ass."

Haley didn't wait for an answer. She stood up, hiked the lower hem of her robe up, and turned around. When Charlie opened his eyes he saw that Haley wasn't wearing any underwear. Her bottom was beautiful, heart-shaped and curved, with pronounced tan-lines.

Miley felt Charlie's cock leap in her hand. She increased the pace of her masturbations, "Do you like that, baby? Do you like her hot ass? I bet you want to cum all over it, don't you? Do you want me to jerk you off onto Haley's sexy butt?"

"Oh fuck," Haley cursed with arousal, sticking her backside out towards Charlie's groin. She continued to watch Miley stroke him off from over her shoulder, "Do it. That would be so hot. Jerk him off onto my butt."

"Oh god," Charlie moaned. Things were definitely out of control, he thought. He watched as one of Haley's hands went between her legs, beneath the bunched-up hem of her robe.

Miley included her other hand in the action, jerking Charlie off with both. "If you cum on her ass I'll lick some of it off," she offered in a sexy, innocent tone. "Would you like to see that, Charlie? Do you want to watch me tasting your goo off another woman's ass?"

Charlie had no idea if Miley was serious or not. It didn't matter; the dirty talk was turning him on immensely. "That would be so sexy," he groaned.

"You two are incredible," Haley moaned, holding her butt out as she masturbated herself beneath the cover of her robe. "This is seriously like a hot fucking porno."

"I know," Miley whimpered, equally as aroused as the other two. "We have the hottest sex-life."

Charlie, growing increasingly turned on, was leaking a steady amount of pre-cum which lubricated Miley's stroking hands and created a slick sound with each stroke. He kept trying to look away from Haley's butt, as though he shouldn't be staring at it, but his eyes kept returning to the beautiful shape of her body. Between her thighs, just beneath the curve of her ass, he could see her finger dancing between the folds of her vaginal slit.

"Cum on me," Haley begged wantonly. "Cum all over me, Charlie."

Charlie grunted. "I'm close," he warned Miley.

She immediately aimed him towards Haley's waiting backside and stroked him with increased fervor.

Haley cried out as she came, her knees bending weakly as an orgasm sent pleasurable waves through her legs and stomach. She turned her head, her expression heated with pleasure, to watch as Charlie exploded.

With a gasp from Charlie, white fluid flew from his cock. A thick stream of his semen landed on Haley's round ass-cheek, quickly followed by two more splattering ropes. Miley's expert aim guided the spunk in different areas, making sure Haley became suitably coated. Haley was gasping in orgasmic bliss as she felt the heat decorate her skin, turning to watch every moment of the obscenity through glazed eyes.

"Oh my god," Miley rasped. "Oh god, that's so fucking hot."

When it was all over, white slime covered Haley's perfect ass, each ejection slowly sliding down her skin and dripping onto the back of her thighs. Both she and Charlie were recovering from their orgasms when Miley blew both of their minds.

She leaned forward, her tongue leading the way, and licked some of the semen off Haley's butt. Her tongue popped out after and savored the flavor off her lips. Turning, Miley then drew the head of Charlie's cock into her mouth and sucked the last few drops of his cum from the tip of his dick.

"Holy fuck," Haley watched. "This is so dirty... Jesus."