Charlottesville High School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard a long low groan and looked up. Nina was holding Ms. Bettis head to her chest; almost all of one of Nina's small beasts was stuffed in Ms. Bettis' mouth. Ms. Bettis' eyes were half-closed as she avidly worked Nina's breast. Nina pulled the head from her chest and Ms. Bettis' tongue lunged from her mouth, trying to regain contact with the lost breast..

It was time; I stood. "Then Mr. Strickland, Ms. Bettis got on her hands and knees on the couch, pulled down her bottoms and told me to do her from behind. Said she wanted to be fucked like a bitch-dog in heat."

Nina nudged Ms. Bettis away, stood next to me, and peeled off her bathing suit. I tossed my tee-shirt to the side, kicked off my sandals, pulled down and stepped out of my shorts. My erection was hanging in front of me, a drop of pre-cum on the tip. Nina took hold of my dick and squeezed.

"And when she saw Richard's thing Mr. Strickland she squealed, she said it was just how she liked 'em, big. Oh Mr. Strickland, it was awful."

Ms. Bettis' eyes flickered from one of us to the other, then back. She let her tee-shirt fall from her wrists, and, her eyes still on us, got on all fours facing the end of the couch. She was breathing heavily but moving slowly; her mind seemed to be going a million miles an hour, but in a million different directions, scattered, as if trying to understand something beyond her ken.

Nina slapped her bottom hard with her hand and said, "Do it!"

Ms. Bettis dropped her head to the couch, angled her ass up in the air and, with both hands, pulled her bikini bottom down to her knees, exposing the pale white ass cheeks.

Nina raised her hand again. Ms. Bettis said, "Richard, I'm a bitch-dog in heat, please do me doggie-style. You've got a big cock, just like I like."

When she started the sentence she sounded tentative. By the time she finished she sounded sure.

"Oh my god Mr. Strickland, then Ms. Bettis told me to sit in front of her and spread my legs because," and here Nina added an extra-pathetic choke to her voice, "she wanted..., she wanted..., she wanted to taste my, my strawberry pussy, said she always wanted to try a red-head. She said that, exactly that."

Ms. Bettis jerked her head off the couch and with a pleading look said, "Please please no."

But Nina was already moving. She sat at the end of the couch, leaned back against the arm, slid one foot behind the cushion at the back of the couch and planted the other on the floor. Her open pussy, with its light sprinkling of red hair, was inches from Ms. Bettis' face. Nina had a strong musky odor; Ms. Bettis was getting a strong dose. Nina ran a finger from the bottom of her pussy to her clit. Ms. Bettis turned away, looked at me, whimpered, "Please..."

I took hold of her chin and turned her face back towards Nina. Nina was stroking her moist hard clit

"Say it."

"I want to eat your sweet strawberry snatch; I've never tried a red-head."

She leaned forward, lay the side of her head on Nina's stomach, closed her eyes, and took a deep whiff. Then, for several long seconds, she was quiet, as if coming to grips with what was about to happen, then dropped her head to kiss Nina's inner thigh. Then another kiss, and another, working ever closer to Nina's sex. When Nina's clit pressed against Ms. Bettis' cheek, she turned her head, licked it, kissed it, licked it again, then took it into her mouth and sucked. Nina lifted her foot from the floor, settled it on the edge of the couch, spread her thighs wide, then, using the palm of her hand, pushed Ms. Bettis' head back a few inches. Ms. Bettis looked up in confusion, but before she could ask Nina placed fingers by the sides of her clit and squeezed, forcing it from its protective hood. Ms. Bettis understood; she rolled her tongue around and over it, then held it between her lips, swiping it with her tongue. Nina put her hand on the back of Ms. Bettis head, holding her firmly in place. Something in Ms. Bettis had changed; she lapped the clit like a dehydrated dog desperate to drink. Nina, grunting in short bursts, closed her eyes and let her head drift back.

Did I mention I was hard?

I moved behind Ms. Bettis, rubbed the head of my cock along her wet slit, centered myself on her, and pushed past her pussy lips into one tight, very hot, well-maintained cunt; it gripped my cock like a small wet fist. I fucked her nice and slow.

Nina began hunching hard and fast against Ms. Bettis' face, then closed her thighs tight on Ms. Bettis' head. I reached around to frig Ms. Bettis' clit and her tongue became relentless, attacking Nina's clit with the rapidity of machine gun fire; soon Nina was gasping and groaning, bucking her hips.

I knew those sounds, that movement; Nina was about to come. I frigged Ms. Bettis' clit harder; she licked Nina's slit with mercurial speed. Nina drove her pussy into Ms. Bettis' face, her upper body shook and trembled, her lower body jerked, and she yelped a high-pitched, "EEEEEEE-YAHHHH," and Nina came. Ms. Bettis kept licking away, her face soaked in Nina's prodigious flow. Then Ms. Bettis groaned, her pussy contracted hard on my cock, and she went sailing over the edge. As she came her cunt kept spasming; her juice leaked around the edges of my prick with each contraction.

I was hard and her pussy muscles were strong and well-developed, but it wasn't quite my time. I grabbed her hips, held her perfectly still, and tried thinking of anything - my summer job, college, baseball - besides my blonde bombshell of a math teacher's head lodged between my girlfriend's legs, to keep from dumping my load in her.

As Ms. Bettis slumped down I pulled out of her, leaned against the couch cushion, and grasped my throbbing tool.

Nina, with the kind of happy lazy smile you get after an earthmoving climax, was leaning against the end of the couch, running her fingers through Ms. Bettis' hair. Ms. Bettis, on all fours, her face wet and slick, was resting her head on Nina's thigh, her hips occasionally twitching from the aftershocks of her orgasm. Both women were breathing deep and slow.

Finally Nina lifted Ms. Bettis head. "Now now Ms. Bettis, you don't want us to have to tell Mr. Strickland you're a liar too. You said you'd suck Richard's cock if I let you eat my pussy."

Ms. Bettis, her bikini bottom around her ankles, moved to the floor between my ankles and sat on her knees, her butt resting on her ankles, staring at my cock. Her tongue drifted across her lips. She looked up at Nina, who nodded, and Bettis leaned forward and licked, slowly and with the flat of her tongue, from the base of my cock to the tip. I spread my arm along the top of the couch and watched this gorgeous blonde clean her pussy juice from my cock. She was deliberate, taking her time, slathering my hard pole with long hard licks, making sure I felt every sensation. Whenever pre-cum emerged she slurp it down.

While I was happy wallowing in the delights of Ms. Bettis' tongue, Nina was impatient. She moved to the floor and swatted Ms. Bettis' bare bottom with her open palm. Ms. Bettis jumped and licked faster. Nina slapped the other cheek; Ms. Bettis let out a little moan and rolled her tongue around my balls. When Nina spanked her again, Ms. Bettis' head swivelled in her direction, wondering what Nina wanted.

"Ms. Bettis, it would be polite to ask."

Ms. Bettis nodded, she understood. "Richard please, please come in my mouth."

I angled my dick forward; Ms. Bettis slid her face over it. Holding on to the front edge of the couch for leverage, she fucked her face on my cock, moving up and down, her lips clamped tightly on my tool. Occasionally Nina slapped a butt cheek or pinched and twisted her nipple. Each time she did Ms. Bettis moaned, her head went a little faster, she took me a little deeper in her mouth, sucked harder. Then Nina got up, walked through a door I would learn led to Ms. Bettis bedroom, and reappeared carrying a large red dildo.

So that's how she knew Ms. Bettis liked 'em big.

Nina swatted Ms. Bettis' large swinging breasts with the sex toy. Ms. Bettis moaned and moved from side-to-side; I wasn't sure if she was trying to escape or to increase the impact of the dildo on her massive boobs. She never released my cock, however, bobbing her head faster and harder. My cock-head was bumping against the back of her mouth and the entrance to her throat. Nina slapped Ms. Bettis' butt with the dildo.

I watched this erotic theater, I felt my teacher's mouth on my cock, I felt the pressure building in my balls; I exploded in Ms. Bettis' mouth. She gagged and coughed and much of my cum ran back out onto my cock, balls and thighs. I didn't mind, I was leaning back onto the couch, loving every sensation.

Nina, however, did. Pointing to a large drop of cum sliding down the inside of my thigh with the dildo, Nina said, "Ms. Bettis, you made a mess, be a good girl and clean it up." Ms. Bettis stuck out her tongue, licked it, brought it to her mouth, then visited my cock, my balls, my legs, feasting on my cum. When done she looked to Nina for approval.

"Good girl. Now turn around."

Ms. Bettis did. Her back resting against the couch. Her bikini bottoms were now draped around one ankle.

"You've done well Ms. Bettis," Nina said, "Now here is your reward." And with that Nina inserted the head of the dildo in Ms. Bettis' cunt and slowly, but with determination, pushed the entire instrument into her. At first Ms. Bettis stared at her crotch in amazement, but as the toy wormed its way into her, her head dropped back, her eyes closed, her lips parted, the pleasure on her face evident.

"Now fuck yourself."

There was no hint of resistance. Ms. Bettis took hold of the dildo and started driving it in and out of her cunt. I slid off the couch and sat next to her. The muscles of her arm straining, she varied speeds, twisted and turned it, moved it in corkscrew and oval patterns; clearly Ms. Bettis had much experience with this happy toy. Gasping, moaning, and groaning, Ms. Bettis covered her clit with her free hand and rigorously rolled it against her body. Nina and I did our part: we sucked on her breasts, twisted her nipples, and pulled her face to ours for a passionate hungry kisses.

Ms. Bettis was on her way to nirvana. She let out a series of short staccato groans, she leaked cunt juice, the muscles of her body contracted, and she suddenly screamed, "OOOOHHHHHHH FFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKINGGG YYYEEEESSSSSSSSS," and came. While her body continued to jerk, her arms fell limp by her side, her legs molded themselves to the floor, and finally she leaned back against the couch, pure serenity on her face. Even in this semi-comatose state her vagina kept contracting and Nina and I watched as the dildo, inch-by-inch, was expelled from her body to fall between her legs.

Ms. Bettis slumped against me, breathing quietly. Nina gently, almost lovingly, ran her fingers through Ms. Bettis light blonde hair. As Ms. Bettis slowly perked back to life, she cooed, rolled her shoulders, moved her body against mine, then Nina's, opened her eyes, and, to my surprise, kissed my cheek and Nina's mouth. With a broad lazy happy smile and in a sweet Southern drawl she said, "I guess you kids are going to need your own keys to the place."

12