All Comments on 'Chastity Ch. 03'

by wishfulthinking

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Finally!!!!

Yippee!!! Im so happy you came back to this story. I'm sure we were all wondering if ww would ever see another chapter. Keep up the fantastic work.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You

YESSSSSS! Your back, I have missed your stories so much, i would continously check to see if you have come back and bless us with your talented writing and my prayers have been answered. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

Great new chapter.

See you in a year.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 13 years ago
As Always

It's always so wonderful to read anything of yours. I'm glad you found time in your busy schedule to add to this story. This one and The Novice are two of my favorite on the site. Please keep writing.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Yea!! after more than a year..

I love this story! I adore Kinlee's guileless pursuit of what makes her happy and the cute oppositional war she has going with her father and Draven.

These are wonderful characters you're created. The story is almost secondary to simply reading about Kinlee's adventures.

Thanks!

GG

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fabulous!

Not only was this a fabulous update but through a quick glance at your bio-page, you're a True Blood AND Muse fan?! You're AMAZING! A job beautifully done and I hope to see more of your work in the [near] future! Don't keep us devoted ones waiting too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please

Great update. 

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Had lost hope to see another chapter

Glad to see im proven wrong it was really good

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Thank You....

I am 100% addicted to your stories and must from time to time cave into my need....

I couldn't pull up new stories on my blackberry so I decided I'd get my fix and read Conquered Spoils of War (my fav). When I clicked on stories I nearly dropped my phone in my excitement.... of course I had to go back and reread the first two chapters.... your third chapter did not disappoint but then I don't believe anything you write ever would!! I am rambling.... Thanks for posting. Tonya

Linnea10Linnea10over 13 years ago

So glad you are returning to your writings!!!

Thank you for thinking of your poor starving fans :)

bad_girl69bad_girl69over 13 years ago
OMG YES

You have no idea how long I have been waiting for you to continue this story :) I just loved it and it is honestly one of my favorites. I love both our characters personality.

Please dont keep us waiting too long. :) Goodluck

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 13 years ago
Yay!

Thanks so much for updating. I LOVE this story!!!!!! Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Moreeee

More more more more :)

pleaseeee I LOVE this story!!!!!

HellokateHellokateabout 13 years ago

Please please PLEASE continue!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please!

We need more! Amazingly well written comedy erotic story. Thank you!

ladybug71ladybug71almost 13 years ago
This is truly....

a magnificent story....full of great characters, comedy and wonderous sex throughout the story!! Please continue this story of Kinlee/Draven and let us know who (what/when/where/why/how) is trying to kidnap Kinlee!! I'm sure all your readers would greatly appreciate it!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please. ;-)

I read the first chapter a few years back and was pleasantly surprised to return and find two new chapters. Please PLEASE finish this story. It's so well-written and I love your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please finish this story!

Kinlee and Draven are one of my favorite couples and this is one of my favorite stories on this site and it would be a shame to leave this wonderful story unfinished.so please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You MUST finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another Great Story but...

Another great story but there seems to be a pattern with the author ending the story when there seems like more should be written to end it properly. Definately needs to be more details to conclude this story to the readers satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
shy one

i have read all your stories and wish there were more!!

this particular story was very exciting and had me giggling several times. what a wonderful mix of emotions this brought to me!

if you ever publish or write further - which i honestly hope you do, i hope you let us know.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 12 years ago
I love it!

I am not one to normally read in the romance section but this series captured first my eye then my heart! Incredibly well written and a wonderful addition to the precious few stories with female chastity!

One question is the way you explain the belt it would rub and chafe badly as well as make her monthly cycles nearly impossible to deal with. Pls finish this story it is wonderful!

cvchick93cvchick93almost 12 years ago
Love It!!!!!

I love this story!!! Please continue!!! I can't get enough of Kinlee and Draven!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Please write the second series of this that you talked about!!! :'( I'm dying here!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ahh!

Write more of this please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grrr

Cliff hanger much? Lol please write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MOREEEEE

MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Redheaded_1Redheaded_1about 9 years ago
Serenity????

Well fine. If you're going to leave this story there on a ledge so be it, but where is the Serenity story you told your readers was coming? Maybe we'll get some semblance of a conclusion in it. Just like your heroine your readers don't like to be left feeling "unfinished". Take us to completion. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Serenity

I agree with RedHeaded, I think a lot of us are eager to read Serenity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you wear your username well

It seems its just wishful thinking to hope you might ever actually finish one of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
avoid sharp objects

Okay. I have to ask you this: have you got a split personality? Or do you wake up with people scolding you for making a hellish racket during the night, confirmed by a half-eaten pie and a fully written script on the floor by your mattress? I'm just asking, as you might want to have that seen to. There are so many movies about murders committed while people are &quot;not themselves'.

I am really impressed with this story. It is vastly different from the other stories (not because of the obvious - it being comedy). There is a complete paradigm-shift and this new little packaged world is filled with surprising opinions and directions of thought displayed in a way that makes them instantly acceptable in the context of the story. Bloody brilliant. The two girls spying on a would-be husband are in no way disturbed by him having sex with another woman, for instance and only finding it unfair at a later stage because she is barred from also indulging in the act; or that Kinlee is upset upon hearing of anal sex, not because she thinks it vile, but because she could have been indulging in it all along! Crazy, crazy story! I LOVE it. And also the intelligent wit.

Oh and by the way - the hiding-spot on the roof was exceptionally extraordinary. I've known devious people to use that tactic and the results are always satisfactory.

I really do hope you invoke this muse again one day. It got under my skin, especially in the way it so gently concluded the overall message in the story; one was both aware and oblivious of it. Sorry, but I have to say this:

Nice!

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wonderfully written. I hope you will continue this story, looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
moooore

Please come back and finish this and her sisters story! Hell I'd pay money for this if you uploaded it on amazon for the kindle

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 3 years ago

This is a great story over the three chapters and was a lot of fun! Kinlee was a fun, almost kooky character, innocent and yearning, who twists Draven around her little finger while the stern prince, totally enthralled with her, tries to entwine her body and soul with his own. The trials and tribulations with the c-belt were very funny, too. In the final analysis, the overall story was well written and charming, but the final chapter seemed a little incomplete, as if setting up a Chapter 4 that's never arrived, even after all these years. I won't bother begging for it as a result, but if it were ever to arrive, that would be a pleasant surprise and would make for a great day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous