Chastity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slid down her body, and yanked her knees apart, kneeling between them. A blush warmed her cheeks as he took his time inspecting her, taking in the tight pink nipples crowning the gentles swells of her breasts, the dip of her waist, the curve of her hips, the blonde wisps between her spread legs. His fingers found and stroked the dewy heat between her thighs before his head lowered.

"Draven," she gasped, her head falling back onto the coverlet as his tongue licked the length of her slit in one devastating stroke. A gush of warmth escaped her. She felt as though she was going to burst and he had barely touched her.

His tongue flicked back and forth over her needy spot, and she arched, eddies of heat bursting between her thighs. She cried out, her fingers sinking into his hair.

He was relentless. His tongue delved down, lapping at her dew before surging up into her clenching channel. His hands held her twisting, bucking thighs as his mouth teased and tormented her. His attention returned to her aching bud, his fingers sliding into her tight sheath and forcing whimpers and moans from her until she was begging for mercy.

No knowing what to hold on to, she cupped her aching breasts, their pink tips tight with need. His eyes glinted their approval as she unconsciously teased herself.

"Don't...Don't think I'm going to forgive you just because you're really good at that," she gasped, just before she came.

She lay on the bed in a limp, flushed heap, her boneless arms and legs akimbo.

He rolled onto his back, taking her with him so that she lay squirming on top of him. The thick, pulsing hardness, the evidence of his need, dug in to her belly.

He guided her legs on either side of him, and lifted her so that she straddled him. Pleased at the thought of more play, she tugged at his shirt, uncaring that she ripped the buttons. His hands loosened the ties of his breeches where they strained over the hard ridge of his shaft, freeing himself.

His hands on her bottom guided her over him. She moaned as she sunk down the delicious thick length of him, feeling him stretch her around his unyielding invasion. "Draven," she whimpered, her back arching. She felt swollen and extremely sensitive.

"What will it take to forgive me?" His hands molded the small thrust of her breasts in his large, tanned hands.

"I don't know," she gasped out, easing up and down on him. "This...this is a start."

His hands slid down to her hips, coaxing her to take him deeper, until she forgot everything but the feel of him inside her, joining her body to his in the most intimate of unions.

His hips surged up off the bed, his body pistoning into her welcoming heat. Her nails dug into the muscles of his chest, her body on fire. Quivers raced down her straining thighs.

She cried out when he rolled her over beneath him. He caught her hands, dragging them over her head. Her thighs clutched at his hips, her ankles hooking behind his back.

She arched beneath his conquering thrusts, rising up to meet him. He was wild and fierce, his body glistening with the intensity of his desire.

On and on it went, a fierce, driving possession that turned her into a shameless wanton. She struggled against him, not wanting to cede to his dominance as he took her with ceaseless determination. She tried to roll him over, to ride him again, but each time he pushed her firmly onto her back onto the bed. Then it was too late, her climax sweeping over her, making her cry out.

Her body clutched at his, milking his shaft with the strength of her orgasm. His cries matched her as he surged impossibly deep, until with a roar he spilled himself hotly inside her.

His warm, heavy length pinned her to the bed, but she didn't care. After a while, he rolled off her, onto his side. His hand caught hers, holding it nestled between her breasts. His other arm slipped beneath her head, cradling her against his body.

"You're mine, princess. I'll find those responsible for kidnapping you, and kill them myself."

"I know there is something wrong with that statement," she smiled sleepily, her arm reaching up to draw his head down, her lips brushing against his. "But right now I'm not sure I care. So long as there was no mention of a 'dungeon' and 'for you own safety'." She shifted, turning toward him and rubbing her face against his chest. It was mere moments before she fell asleep.

Draven stared down at the enchantress in his arms, wondering just how big a fool he was to only now realize he was irrevocably in love with his unpredictable, spirited and naive little princess. And wonder how he was going to protect her, and his heart, from the faceless enemies willing to hurt her to get to him.

12