All Comments on 'Chastity in the Dark'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sigh!!!

It's fiction, anonnymouth. Suck it up.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 8 years agoAuthor
In defence of stupid bitches...

This story went through several major revisions, and not everything ended up in the final. However:

Jessica's boyfriend was the one who helped transport the drugged and ill-used narrator. He was deeply unsettled by the whole event and the way she had dragged him into a criminal conspiracy. Given the out, he was only too happy to take it. Jessica was only getting what she deserved...

Our narrator could have gone to the police, and would have if she'd believed she'd been sexually molested. What she did understand very clearly was that Jessica wanted her humiliated, and going to the police or the fire station (as one Italian lady famously did) would be sure to attract a lot of media attention. Even if this were kept anonymous, Jessica would be sure to spread the gossip that the belted woman was our narrator. Far better to make it home unseen!

She had no proof that Jessica did it. Indeed, she had been fairly sure that Jessica was out of town. How Jessica sneaked into Sam's flat, assuming she did, is unknown, but it's not impossible that Jessica had made a copy of her ex-boyfriend's key. That the cops would find fingerprints or any evidence of Jessica's involvement is a huge assumption. Our narrator is sure that Jessica is involved only because they have been feuding for years.

And why on earth would she want to go round biting cocks off? I mean, if she were really forced against her will, then maybe, but the point of this story is that she enjoyed the humiliation and loss of control.

Thank you for reading & commenting! :-)

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
$40 cab fair

Its not the destination, its your journey getting there. You've met old and young that were very much alike.

There's no place like home, there's no place like home.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 8 years agoAuthor
A ride home

I don't know about you, but if I were naked apart from a chastity belt and stripper heels, not to mention stinking of sex, I wouldn't want to trust any taxi that dared to stop for me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Story was so hot! but ended quite abruptly

I loved the part about the public humiliation, the peeing in public being discovered, and the high heels omg!!!

wish the story would continue and how you would torment the poor Jessica which was handcuffed to the headboard and the ring gag. Tease and deny her or put the chastity belt on her, would make a great lesbian story.

anyways thanks for a great story and hoping for more chastity belt and public exposure stories!

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Pee is for Public

I'm very happy you enjoyed this - thanks for commenting!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 8 years ago
thankyou love this story

There are so few chastity stories and this one is great although she should have dropped the belt and rode Jessica's face to 3 screaming climaxes. She deserved that much lol. more female chastity stories pls!

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Unchastity Adventure

I did think about going that way, but really the moment she takes the belt off it's no longer a chastity adventure.

Besides. Jessica was trying to destroy her. How better to get revenge than by saying, "Thank you, I had a great time!"

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 7 years ago
I love it

keep it up we have far too few female chastity stories. thx for this little gem.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 7 years agoAuthor

Hi again!

This story is the first of four (in case you hadn't noticed).

But yes, they are surprisingly rare.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Dear Anon, I'm glad you've found something to enjoy about this story, but if you are unable to appreciate its spirit, and if you feel the need to comment with such tiresome imagery, then perhaps this is not an appropriate site for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A chastity adventure?

More like a chastity nightmare. I read the story. I read the comments. The story made little sense considering she had been drugged, stripped and dumped in the park. Her reactions seemed illogical for a supposedly desperate woman. Good, safe help for her predicament should have been her first reactions. But you chose to drag her thru the mud. Yes- it's fiction. But is anyone really as dumb as you portrayed her? And the comments seem to refer to something that isn't there. Even the authors long winded diatribe seemed odd. So while I like a good laugh, there was nothing erotic or entertaining about this train wreck.

1 star

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 7 years agoAuthor

I think some Anons want all women to be weak, helpless and thoroughly humiliated. More likely they're just jealous, because they've never had the courage to wear high heels & a chastity belt - in public, anyway.

gkrishnagkrishnaabout 6 years ago

Great story, though it felt a bit too rushed, things happening a bit too fast. And having *some* kind of comeuppance to Jessica at the end would have been nice; after the gag and the handcuffs and all, "absolutely nothing" was a big letdown.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 6 years agoAuthor

I don't know. I still think "Thank you I enjoyed that." is a better answer to an attempt at utter humiliation than "You hurt me and now I'm going to rape you."

But you're probably right that it's a little rushed. Thanks for reading & commenting... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well this was just silly

I would think that the first thing to do is look for some help. The police would be perfect so why she would run away from the woman threatening to call the police was questionable. The first men she ran into, instead of helping her, wanted to rape her. That was funny. I would think that after asking for help, had they tried to force her into a blowjob, they would have ended up like any man that puts his dick into someones mouth where it doesn't belong. He'd bring back a bloody stump and then the ambulance and cops would arrive post haste. End of the story. The police cut the belt off and send her to the hospital. They run a tox screen and guess who is going to jail? Of course had any of these logical things happened then the story was over. I just had a hard time putting so many things aside for a fictional story. I just didn't believe any woman would be that stupid.

AlinaXAlinaXover 5 years agoAuthor

Well, at least you have a plan in case it ever happens to you...

Her11Her11about 5 years ago
Your response to that last comment LOLOLOL

I loved your response to that comment. Had me dying laughing. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

AlinaXAlinaXabout 5 years agoAuthor

:-)

Amazing how aggressive some readers get about chastity belt stories.

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

Quite an old story now I know but I enjoyed it. To all the comments about how unrealistic 'It's a story not a newscast' just suspend belief a bit and flow with it. If you want real issues with the story pee meshes i chastity belts don't work. It goes everywhere and you can't wipe behind it so long tern you get sore and infections. That's the reality.

I liked this little fantasy well done

AlinaXAlinaX9 months agoAuthor

In the sequel there's a point about that. Thanks for reading & commenting - I love this daft story.

Jack506Jack5066 months ago

While some of the story may not be realistic, I don’t understand all the complaints. The narrator obviously is aroused by humiliation and orgasm denial, even if she has not yet learned that about herself. Not punishing Jessica, and thanking her seems a good rebuttal, as Jessica has unwittingly taught the narrator something about herself, instead of hurting her.

My only complaint is that I’d like some more detailed background on the feud. Or is that covered in a different story? If so, you should mention the title in an introduction or afterword. Reasonable editing, as well.

AlinaXAlinaX5 months agoAuthor

Sorry, no, there's no other story that gives background on the feud. There are three other stories in this series, but they don't have anything to do with Jessica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES