All Comments on 'Chastity Resort Pt. 05'

by handyrandy9

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This Just Keeps Getting Better

This is close to the fantasy that I have for my life. My wife is fun, both sexually and just in life, but is a little vanilla. This is giving me ideas for expanding her and my sexual horizons. Thank you. Keep writing. I can't wait for the next installment--I hope I don't have to wait too long. The wait would be more fun if I was in chastity, but you know, vanilla wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Better and better

Great! Incouldn't wait for the follow up of previous episodes, pelade continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

I'm not a big fan of SPH but the loving connection with these two makes it fit. Amazing writing! Great series! 5 on all chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love this series

Superb writing!

BigBlue9295BigBlue9295about 8 years ago
Empathy with characters

Let me start by saying that this series is HOT. I generally can't stand to read SPH but you are doing a pretty good job with it. That said here comes my criticism.

I usually find that the stories i like most on this site have character development. In order for a reader to appreciate a character they have to empathize with the character somewhat. The edging and chastity are very hot and well done. But enough is enough. I no longer empathize with this guy and I've become disgusted with him. I understand that some of the attraction of this fetish is precisely what I'm bringing up which may be why I don't read a lot in this genre. At the point she took him too far and he had to be coached into the lifestyle by his mentor, that's when I would have allowed him to orgasam with his wife. That would've been a stretch fetish. This has turned into nothing but punishment to him. Remember BSDM brings pleasure to both parties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Write more

My review of the story all parts can be summed up in two words: write more. Write more. Write more. And please write more.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderabout 8 years ago
great chapter

I LOVE that she asked how looser her pussy felt - on his tongue... and didn't even let him feel it on his dick. She should make this a habit. His pent up cum needs to stay trapped and unreleased and she needs to get as stretched out and used as possible

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 3 years ago

Excellent....what’s to cum...and who won’t be cumming...ever again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s divorce time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous