All Comments on 'Cheaters in Space'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
Another Revenge Story

you will get appreciation from some readers, but revenge story does not mean good story, because only language you are talking about is revenge, and revengeful people will understand it and will like it.

Although it was totally fiction:

but killing someone for adultery? , I agree they should suffer, but death? And in some case killing could be rationalize but, again, hero was at fault himself. HE ALLOWED it and WHEN COULD Not Take it anymore he let them die? Taking revenge does not mean you got to play god. Why Kill? Why not just let her go and rot in low-level life. That could have been good, and justfiable revenge. I dont have slightest sympathy for wife, but again think from her point of view, A husband did nothing,when he knew she was cheating, now he went on to kill her. Really cold heart hero (if he is?)

Other than that good writing keep it up. But , next time make it less hateful if you really want to write revenge story.

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago
Fun

You are so much fun to read! Working a Mustang into a space story! How kool! I don't care about critiquing your product because it's just plain fun to read!

apollonaapollonaover 13 years ago
I really like your stories.

You put the effort in to do something different and entertaining every time.

Cheers,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Only one improvement suggested

Since it was a museum you could have used a Shelby Super Snake for the car.

This story is very close to a home run. Enjoyed it very much.

For those who got on their high horse about Tommy's revenge; it's just a story, a good one, but just a story. To get on my own high horse, anyone whose ever been shit on by a supposed loved one understands the reaction.

Those of us who've had a cheating spouse or significant other have at least thought about inflecting this type of revenge. Society has taught us we can't do something like that. It's really a shame because if significant consequences were the result of betrayal and cheating their might be less of it and therefore a decrease in the divorce rate.

Okay enough of the moralizing and preaching.

Your story is well written, with good character development, and a unique twist to an old plot line.

I've added you to my favorites and look forward to your next posting.

Thanks for you hard work.

P.S.

Several times I've vented about the anonymous comments, usually the ones that attack the author. This time I'm commenting anonymously because I don't want to get into a debate with the likes of incestor007. I don't think I can compete with someone who has written so many stories of their own. Oh wait, they haven't written any thing but dumb comments. Oh well, I don't want to debate with them anyway.

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
Highly original, but . . .

There was almost no suspense or tension at all. Think about it: Kelly was a round-heeled slut at the beginning and she was a round-heeled slut at the end with absolutely no reflection in between. Miranda was the perfectly innocent spouse at the beginning and a perfectly innocent spouse and new wife at the end. Brandon . . . well, just a fucking nut job throughout. And the ultimate revenge was all concluded at the very end with no build up and in a matter-of-fact tone.

And the revenge at the end? I rarely comment on plot lines, but it seems the ultimate revenge would've been as recommended by Incestor07: Send Kelly back to the dorms. Brandon? Okay, you can kill him since it's what he preached to everyone anyway and was responsible for countless suicides. Better that Kelly go back to being the 2-bit loser she was, though.

Finally, PLEASE string your dialogue together in a more coherent fashion.

Despite the tone of this comment, though, I really did enjoy the story tremendously. It was imaginative, well thought out, and still a believable sci-fi version spin on the cheating wife. While the actual cheating itself was run of the mill (as most cheating is in real life), the environment of the the story was the most original thing I've EVER read in this genre.

Well done!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
not great

This is the 1st story of by this very talented author I did not love.

First Giving Kelly another chance was pointless.

IF he gave her another chance KNOWING she could notn resist the other guy ....thats one thing. But The Husband really wanted her to stop... it wasnt a ploy or a scheme to trick kelly

But that isnt what happens here. The ending therefore only works IF kelly had stopped fucking the other guy for a while.

The Drugging the spouses thing is REALLY dumb. In this new society is that sort of thing accepted or not? Free love and open society as a rule does not look at Drugged men and women hacing sex as equal acts.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

This was certainly a different environment, as others have mentioned, especially with the take on society, boredom on a spaceship, etc.

But the characters are pretty much cardboard caricatures. The goodytwoshoes husband, the slut wife, the nihilist bastard, and the love interest.

The ending surprised me a little though. Not for the nihilist idiot, but that the slut wife was included as well. Again, like the others said, maybe a more just punishment would've been to reduce her to her lower status, and have her suffer that way, instead of killing her.

Still, bonus points for the rather unique setting.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 13 years ago
Murder is not OK...

to settle martial disputes. You set up this scenario where humanity is down to a few thousand people from bullions and instead of human life beginning more precious it is horse manure. To settle on a new world this lone ship needs every one of its limited resources including a life pod. If Brandon was a threat to the ship then the authorites should take care of him not Tommy. Given what happened this society including Tommy's child is doomed. Sorry not a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it

I enjoyed it, and despite another commentors apparent tolerance of cheaters I don't have any problem with his revenge or killing cheaters. And before folks go all "he's just an anonymous hater....". Let me point out many cultures on earth ace dealt with infidelity harshly including death, so I guess I'm just an old fashioned values person!

The hero could have been stronger in his emotions with his wife. He seemed limited in his argument with her. Likewise, Kelly was a very simple character. She only seem to gave a couple of things she kept saying over and over. Perhaps this captures the retoric that comes from cheating spouses in ther fog? The story could have beebread better with both characters being deeper, and the final revenge would be stronger as we would better feel his rage and kelly's suffering with her very bad choices.

I would not change the ending much. Perhaps have him leave the screen inside the pod with an endless loop of him taunting them? That would drive the two cheaters even crazier while the slowly died. See, told you I don't have a problem being harsh with cheaters!

His offing pf Brandon could actually be viewed as a great thing for the society. The.troubled people he would have led astray and gotten to kill themselves would now be saved from him.

Brandon told people to choose death. So in fact Kelly choosing to be with him after her husband asked her repeatedly not to is in fact her choosing death over life. She made the choice, the husband just helped give her what she asked for.

He also helped Brandon get over his own personal limitations that were blocking his goal.

So the husband actually gave Kelly and Brandon what they asked for. That's what I call closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hard to follow

You need to learn to gather dialogue into coherent paragraphs. I gave up early because of all the bouncing around.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Good story

And yes I have no problem with murder . Sci-Fi might have been a better place . Its not my cup of tea normally or is horror , but well done as usual . Keep em coming !!!!!!

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
To incestor007

Ya know if more people knew they were going to die as a consequence of their actions , much fewer people would do it . They might even take getting married much more seriously than something that is disposable if they dont like it . And most likely people who if truth be told should never get married in the first place , would not , saving everybody the grief . That also applies to many other things as well .Public executions work . Its amazing how much self control a person can suddenly find if he/she knows that doing something will kill them !

mcwiiimcwiiiover 13 years ago
I loved it

Challenge the nay sayers to do better!

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Very enjoyable

Things change so rapidly in this world. Back when I was young and living in New Jersey, if man caught someone with his wife and shot them both the prosecutor would have a hard time putting together a jury that would condemn him.. Here in South America, I remember a famous case where the lawyer argued successfully, legitimate defence of his honor! And even today if you kill in a sudden rage over your honey opening her legs for someone else, you may get away with temporary insanity... Still this was a clearcut case of premeditated murder... I would not do that, but it was fun to read about it!

obtusemanobtusemanover 13 years ago
still just a story. good story, but just a story.

Perhaps it's my set of social mores; but, a reader going by the name of incestor007 condemming a story on moral grounds seems hypocritical. And, yes, I ralize that I am drawing a comparision between incest and murder. I am talking about a story though, not an appellation.

Thanks again, MustangMan, for your contributions. I wondered how you were going to be able to put a car into your story on a space-ship, but you managed. He wasn't a runner though (unless I missed it).

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
The Chief Justice nailed this one.

There was actually no discernible plot. It showed how he killed his wife and her lover for cheating. That is simply a straight line. The other problem was that the society of that ship was about swinging and multiple partners. People were few, yet he kills a couple because they bothered him. It sounds like the anarchy Brandon wanted came to pass. If that had been played up, it might have been considered brilliant! I do look for, and enjoy your stories. This one was in a space ship, but imagine it in a development in Anytown USA. The lack of plot just does not allow it to go anywhere, even with the starship.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Original thinking

I would have used a Jag or an Aston Martin but of course that's just detail. Other than that, a great little yarn and who cares a damn about some fictional characters meeting their maker. On second thoughts a Mustang's not bad at all, but surely it should have been one from the sixties???? Seriously --- great story.

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
You have talent, but this one did not make sense

The husbands spoken morality about values did not fit the outcome at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

Just think 400 horsepower and no fuel shortages. What the heck is the price of a gallon of gas on that ship anyway? Besides having owned a rather run of the mill stang in the 60's and a Mach 1 loaded in the 70's thus partial to your stories, I enjoyed this new take on an old story. Yep the people were who they were from beginning to end, yep the sex was pretty tame, and yep people never learn, which means to me that this Scifi story is pretty much on the mark.

Even the "hero" was thinking with his second head more than his big head, but that is to be expected as well.

I liked it alot, and I look forward to more.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago

To quote a line from the advert for the film "Alien":

"In space no one can hear you scream."

That is what the husband should have said as he lost the connection to the two cheaters.

Anyway curious story and 10 out of 10 for being original. Thanks for the story and thanks for writing.

Regards

AW

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Cool

I do not see what all the fuss is about. This was a good story. Better than most here. It was complete and made perfect sense. He told her to stop, she did not. He told her again, she did not. He and his new honey were tricked into fucking, she got pregnant. He told her to stop once more, she did not. He and his new honey pushed the button TOGETHER to send them off into the never ending darkness and cemented their love. Whats wrong with that? Pretty fuckin' cool. Maybe they just don't understand space stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done, author - really enjoyed something different and great ending!

It is so refreshing not read about wimps/sluts and whining shoe idiots with no IQ.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You know what?

I cannot believe how many FUCKING GEEKS there are on this fucking porn site. Fucking moaning about how wrong murder is, and that "murder is NOT OK". What the fuck is wrong with you all? IT"S A FUCKING STORY!!! You want real life? How about waliking down the street and some gangbanger pulls a fuckin ggun out and sticks it in your fucking face just because he doesn't like the way you look? What about that? -Happened to me last week.

OMG, Fucking softcocks, preaching morals on a porn site!!! Gotta be fucking Yanks...

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Fun read.

Not sure about the murder, but he was a prophet telling everyone else to do it. Kelly go tht eman she wanted, in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Thought It was Great!

Ever met a spouse of a cheater, they all want to kill, thanks.

bigchefwaynebigchefwayneover 13 years ago
Fun Read

Thank you for an entertaining story that showed originality and good writing.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
"Danger Will Robinson, Danger!"---"there be people taking this too seriously"...

...I like how the author showed that the same formula works in space. Nothing more.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Re: Gotta be fuckin yanks....

...you do mean Yankees (Spit,hiss,boo) fans, right? Not us yanks that win every time we fight a war, right? (Or if we don't we make sure our "host" regrets the invite.)-not us New England Yanks that taught the world (and the Oneida,Seminole,Sioux etc.) a little something or three about genocide, right. Cause personally, when I think psycho scorched earth we stake up your head and make your bitch spit down your neck insanity I think,"Yanks"!!!

ShuriwudShuriwudover 13 years ago
Liked it...

only thing I had issue with was her original status was 5-4, yet the last few times you stated her status you said 1-4. Minor issue. As for the morality and lack thereof with murder....Well, the mind is a funny thing, and can easily be lead to believe what is morally wrong to some is morally correct in dire circumstances to others. All you have to do is think about Canibalism. None of us would think of doing so in every day life, however, with your life on the line (stuck in the Andes with your soccer team, for example), maybe it is the right thing to do???? Just thinking with my mouth open!

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 13 years ago
Fun Stuff

I can't believe the comments. I mean you even set the story on a space ship and they still complain because it's not realistic. The way I see it, It's your world and I'm just living in it. Thanks for the story

missmustangmissmustangover 13 years ago
I'm in love!!!

just got here, and I only read the story for the mustang tag, I loved it.

please write something in reverse though with the husband cheating on the wife it goes both ways you know, mine cheated and i took his Mustang. but I thought this story was brilliant not much of a nit picker, I'm not a college professor. I just came here to read and have a good time not be a literary critic, and you gave me a great time thanks

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Damn Stang,

It sounds like the miss is sweet on you. I wonder if she has a 428 with two fours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done Stanger!!!

A great read and well done all the way around. I'll be waiting for more of the same from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too funny. I was wondering how you were going to work a Mustang into this story

nice effort

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Get an editor to help you with punctuation

It's annoying to read a story in which the author appears to insert commas at random.

jason1138jason1138about 13 years ago
i agree

WAY WAY too many commas. its completely distracting

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A very good and interesting story

I liked all of the sci fi portions of the story, it took a very good imagination to think all of the stuff that was in the story.

Thanks for the good read.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Cold blodded after all,

But a lot of fun too -

It is not like they did not deserve what they got -

Nice read thanksd

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I rated it 4****.

As science fiction, it is not good since there is no explaination as to how it would not be possible. Therefore, I did not give it 5*****.

If they were that far advanced, they should already know what nearby (within 20 light years) stars had suitable for life planets, if any. And, if there were no near by planets, searching for stars beyond 20 light years would take hundreds of years even at traveling at 5% the speed of light and another 50 years to notify the other ships. Then it would take them a half thousand years to go to the planet.

A big problem is that only about two percent of stars in our neighborhood could support life. Stars much bigger than the sun burn out too quick so planets would not have time to develop life and oxygen and small stars (most stars) don't put out enough energy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoron

knows shit

ought to

has it for brains

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoron

knows shit

ought to

has it for brains

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoron

knows shit

ought to

has it for brains

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock

adios

el stupido

tell your story walking

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncock

adios

el stupido

tell your story walking

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
More like Mustangs in space

Just couldn't leave the Mustang out could you. great story keep it up SS

TheGrimReaper81TheGrimReaper81about 11 years ago
Pollution

Why in Gods name would you spread pollution in space? What has space ever done wrong to deserve having to deal with those two morons? :-P

You should write a sequel about Kelly and Brandon and their sad, miserable life together in pod 113. That would be a very interesting read. I am pretty sure there would not be an erotic atmosphere inside that pod.

carvohicarvohialmost 11 years ago
This makes me sick!

Not the story; the story was great! I'm just sick and tired of reading about Mustangs! I'll give you a five for a terrific story, but it should have been a four. You could have had them in a Firebird, or at the very least a Camero. Did you ever see the old Steve McQueen movie Bullit? The driver of the car that chased his Mustang had to repeatedly brake back because the Mustang was so underpowered! Oh Mustangs are cute and cuddly, but they're not very muscular.

krosis666krosis666almost 11 years ago
hilarious

Its good to know that humanity will retain a sense of humour in space. A mustang in a museum, ha ha. "Look kids, some loser with a small dick and who couldn't drive much better than a 4 four year old used to own this piece of shit. Now lets all laugh at him and ride this bicycle which had more power!" Get a real car kid. Rustangs are for teenage girls to go shopping and spend daddy's money. Mopar or no car!

Oh and by the way, all of humanity on 6 ships no bigger than a city block? Humans must be shrinking or something huh?

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3almost 11 years ago
Got to love

all the cry babies. They must have those pedal powered cars. You know the ones. I think they are made by chevy, dodge etc. The Mustangs were the first muscle cars. As a teen I sometimes got to drive my dad's 64 2+2 fastback. 289 special and 4 speed manual.. The only thing that ever beat it was a super charged Corvette. So quit you're whining guys and go suck some more hind teat.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loved it

A fun futuristic tale. Five stars.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Not To Nit-Pick, But...

This appears to be a follow-up to to the Star City story, but this mentions ships being lost as they left Earth's atmosphere, but the prior story said they were built in space.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
LOL

That would be the only way to deal with Cheaters in Space. Jetcan them.

5 HUGE Stars!

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
A nice divorce concept.

Both parties go back to their pre-marital statuses. I guess there would have to be some adjustments if they had children.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
My Bad!

I was too quick with my earlier comment, I see that this was written before "Star City:.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
choices

have consequences . even when deciding to do nothing.

bye bye Brandon. now if someone would do something about the friends he mentioned on his way out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

These people like carvohi that gripe about Stangstar using mustangs to the near exclusion of other cars, notice his name,he will always have the mustangs as they are his favorite cars.I f you don't like that about his stories don't read them,this how he tells his stories.He can tell his stories however he wishes.He must be doing something right with them as he is consistently in the daily top 10 popular writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is the first time...

...I cannot continue reading more than half a page of one of your stories. How did that meek husband manage to be sucessful enough to get 5 rooms, lots of luxury, when he lets himself be treated like dirt by that skanky whore and her lover?

Just does not fit. Unless, of course, this particular spaceship contained all the useless idiots earth wanted to get rid of (Hitchhiker-like). If he changes later on does not really matter: No man with self-esteem would take that treatment. If he does then it is not love but submission.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
nicely done

as far as I know, it was a typical cheating wife, but in a different time. still nice creativity, and you held it all together.

don't be upset with derogatory comments, they usually can't present a complete sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WELL DONE

Well written and I love the virtual reality machine plus a great car a beautiful woman by the lake in deep space Wow what more could you ask for? 10 stars = 100 %. Love you all! Bye. Greg.

DrSemblanceDrSemblancealmost 8 years ago

Was a good read until the end.

Understood the need to jettison them and approve.

The humane thing to do was to let them die quick.

The were 2 stupid selfish fucked up people, but do not merit a slow torturous death.

Did not fit the hero and heroine at all.

Bad show Stang.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 8 years ago
Really GREAT story--

Talk about B T B !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF?

Science fiction and a homicidal maniac. Has to be one of the strangest stories it's been my misfortune to read.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
Still a 5

Enjoyed it again

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Partners in premeditated murder

So much for old-fashioned values. Oh well, life goes on.

There's a nice spot for a sequel here. While you're not really a Level 1-4 you have a grasp of the technology to write sci-fi. A sequel would be interesting. Consult your very prolific muse. ^_^

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
To infinity and beyond.

Sweet revenge sci-fi LW's story. Who knew they existed. 2 thumbs up!

maddictmaddictabout 6 years ago
Haha

You know my first thought of a car with a animal on it was.......Sorry, but a Jaguar.

Something about spacing someone is, well, just cold, but in this case deserved

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Funny

A lust in space LW story. Good double revenge, that will allow all parties to save on attorney fees. Great imagination from one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thumbs Up!

One of my favorite StangStar06 stories. Clever plotline, just the right length, nice pace & a terrific ending.

Freezing is so much better burning!

🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Loved it.

Way to bring in the stang on a futuristic story. Loved it

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
Morality In LW World

On the space ship you can get divorced in a day simply by saying you want a divorce. The wife tells him he is the type to only have sex while married so she won't give him the divorce by putting herself in suspension (forgot the exact terminology). But because our protaganist is such a moral human being that that he won't break his marriage vows, or while his wife is in suspension won't have sex with Miranda he instead kills his wife and her lover.

Oh, in addition because he is such a moral being he decides on not giving them a quick death he will make them die of dehydration and hunger over several days.

If this is the morality of the people on this space ship then Brandon seems to be right. They should all kill themselves.

Reminds me of the Bible story of Noah where Noah does horrible things over and over again, like curse his sons because they catch him drunk and nude and make fun of him and curses all of his sons' progeny into eternity and the Bible says "And Noah was a moral man" after each of all the crazy shit Noah does. I must have a different sense of morality.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
@johnadp - Re: Noah

Randomly, because this comment caught my eye:

It was a euphemism. "Nakedness" and "uncovering nakedness" usually means sex. (Deut 22:30: "A man shall not take his father’s wife, so that he does not uncover his father’s nakedness")

The reason Noah cursed both Ham and Ham's son was probably because Ham had sex with his mother while Noah was drunk and got her pregnant, so he cursed both his son and the (rape?)-incest-baby. (The other interpretation is that Ham fucked Noah while he was passed-out drunk, but the first one fits cursing Ham's son better.)

There's some fucked-up stories in the Bible, hidden behind euphemisms.

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
@Valint

I have to say I read quickly through the Noah thing and what you're saying can very well be possible. Although what I remember is that the sons walk into the Noah's tent and he seemed to be drunk and alone, but again not sure. The Bible is one kinky book though for sure.

I guess I shouldn't have confused my comment about the LW morality remark though with the protaganist in the story in order to not be immoral by breaking his marital vows he commits double murder and that with extreme torture.

Although I have to say in a situation like that the Brandon's of the colony need to be exterminated by the powers that be (I'm sure they had some kind of authority on the ship). Not for fucking a married woman (which seemed acceptable on the ship), but because he was fucking with the mindset of so many people. In an already depressing setting you don't need people like Brandon pushing people over the edge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another

ANOTHER OLD MAN,YOUNG BITCH ,AND CAR TURD💩💩💩👍FROM STINKTAR06.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Sure Isn't Muppets In Space

It was more "Lost in Space."

"In our society, marriage was no longer a legally binding arrangement. It was semi formal, and either party needed only say "We're divorced," then fill out a form on the internet. After that the computers did it all. They sent notice to the other party immediately. If the other party was in agreement, the divorce was granted immediately."

I"f the other party protested the divorce or refused it, both parties would be locked into a chamber together for 24 hours, to work out their differences. If they worked their problems out, there was no divorce and things continued on. If there was no resolution to their disputes, or they both agreed to the divorce, then the divorce was immediately granted. The party that had not agreed was entitled to counseling." Makes a lot more sense. Make it harder to get married, easier, fairer and cheaper to dump the cheater.

After the divorce, both parties moved back to the status they had without the marriage. In our case I'd continue being a level 1-2, Kelly would go back to being a level 5-4.

"I need a full time wife, not a part time whore," I said..." Yea, verily.

"The one thing, that most of the truly thinking people realized, was that though Brandon preached, ending the boredom, or dying a quick death. He had never taken the opportunity to do so himself. In fact, for a man who had done so much to encourage suicide, he was amazingly lacking when it came to having the courage to do it himself. For a man who preached pain as a way of affirming that one was still alive, he was always the one dishing out the pain, and never the one who received it." Seems to pretty much be the way with cult leaders.

"I saw a teardrop shaped vehicle, with a four bladed propeller on top of it. "Is that a jet aircraft?" I asked. "Close," said Miranda laughing. "It's a helicopter." Who ever said engineers were smart other than another engineer?

"Miranda!" I exclaimed, "What is this thing, it's beautiful." "It's called a car," she said. "Even I know that," I told her. "What kind of car is it?" "It's a 2008 Mustang GT, in Screaming Yellow," she said." About the same color as Stangs Mustang.

"Then she started saying a whole lot of technical things, that even though I'm a senior engineer, I simply didn't understand. I really believe she made it up. She was talking about displacement and horsepower, and exhaust systems and rims. What the hell were rims? I think she threw in just enough real information to keep me interested. I was sure that the animal on the front of the car was not a Mustang as she claimed, but a horse." Yep, typical engineer, not a fucking clue. Pony, dummy, Pony.

"The contact was exquisite. Her mouth tasted like something but I didn't know what it was." Cherries, man, it's always cherries, trust me.

"It's probably my wild berry lip gloss," she said." No, dammit, it's always cherries.

No prolog and no Jeeps but I was wondering how you'd manage to include a Pony.

I had no problem with spacing Brandon but I thought Kelly still had value, every spaceship needs dancers don't they? Another unique ditty by Stang, thanks for the virtual tour.

Oh, and before I forget, Anon 4/12/19 = FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!! Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

No deep discussion, just a damned good space yarn. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I miss ss06

He was one of the best here

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Great.

Love the sci-fi aspect of a LW story. BTB was great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bon Voyage to the two cheaters

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I've often wondered in these stories where the wife enjoys the rough sex with her lover, that her husband doesn't throw her down, and give her some rough sex!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
My wife had a 2002 Mustang

It was a piece of shit.

The idea of the colony ship encouraging swapping isn’t wise; the second generation would mean incestuous sex for most people, and that leads to biological problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant as usual

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

That was one over the top BTB story and took care of the asshole boyfriend to. Good story he gave her a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

he story is too thin to carry itself.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Great story, I never thought about this stuff in a space setting.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best author on the web.Absolutely amazingly talented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can’t believe that you wrote a sci-fi story, set in outer space, and STILL managed to get a fucking Mustang into it, one star deducted for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

stupid shit i ever read

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Geeze where is everybodys imagination ? Arent these stories here for reading enjoyment ? I for 1 again think it was imaginative n pretty well thought out. Like alot of ur shorter stories they have potential of being much more. Thanks for ur hard work it was enjoyed n appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my favorites of the Stang man!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Just a pathetic story for a pathetic cuckold main character

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Umm pretty sure an avowed anarchist would be jailed, then quickly executed on a colonizing ship that fled the dying Earth. Would get spaced quickly. Also Mustangs in space? Nit an efficient use of space. Anyways btb in space.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! It packed a punch in just three pages! I didn’t think Stang could write such a short, complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your dialogue style is about grade four level for someone who's written like a jillion stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh yes, bad people in the future still get their just rewards. Bye now “bad folks”! A fun read! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If they were going to keep a car as a piece of history, it sure as hell wouldn't be a shitty Rustang.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh my God, people! It’s fantasy (and a great one, I might add, lol).

ENJOY IT!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Short sweet entertaining. Really liked it. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Entertainment

Storyline did

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Thanks for an interesting and fun read! Good jpb!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Short and sweet! *****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous