All Comments on 'Cheaters in the Moment'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting...

Like a lot of the other stories that show up in Loving Wives, this one should have been in the Fantasy category!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Check please"

Beer almost shot out of my nose when I read that, too funny - thanks for the humorous read

vestspetvestspetover 12 years ago
Wonderful story

there's that whimsy and humor I so adore in your stories. Keep it up.

TechRaiderTechRaiderover 12 years ago
that was good!

cant wait for next weeks contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
By Cripes, That was a close shave. .

Was up to page Three before the Mustang made an appearance, I was getting worried there for a while.

One of these days, I'll do a Lit search on "Mustang" and I think I'll find only thine.

Not resisting a challenge, I did it now. Who is this FD45 Interloper ??

Cheers

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no Loving Wives is just fine

I think SS just captured a good part today's society in these few pages, with good satire but to the point. Boredom?

The grass seeming greener ... and yet craving the warmth and deep satisfaction of a loving relationship. Well done SS.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Good story. Nice work, thanks! ^__^

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHATS PENANCE REALLY FOR

is it like a do-over with justification. TK U MLJ LV NV

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
meh....

HDK came out with crap

SS06 is becoming trite

I hope Britease writes something fresh this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
but the WBC is still

going strong (points narwhal in the direction of the many cuck stories he so needs)

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Through the Looking Glass

Enjoyable, but the basic lesson is "what thin partitions separate high class and low class.. It is like dealing with dolls that have a good side and an evil side!

Thanks for the hard work SS06

Mandy01Mandy01over 12 years ago
You never know what you have till it's gone!!!!!

This sounds so familiarly like Scrooge's three spirits of Christmas where he gets a second chance to make everything right. Instead of spirits she's confronted with three scumbags although I don't really think she learnt her lesson here, because she kept trying to do evil to get back her past love.

Although once she was back in the restaurant she knew what she needed to do.

Full makes to Stang for this pre-Xmas story.

Amanda

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Great Story

Great Story I Enjoyed the hell out of it! It had a very surreal feel to it, and I just love when that happens. You have definitely redeemed yourself this week so it's okay if you want to drive your Mustang. LOL!

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

I had slightly (only slightly!) expected such an ending because the title kinda gave it away, and still it took me by surprise, because I was quite into the story.

There's one thing that stopped my suspension of disbelief, it's that Maggie didn't go to the police, or run away or anything. Instead, she falls for the bullshit line that that Craig guy told her about them telling Jeff about being forced. She immediately starts cooperating with and hooking for someone who's drugged and raped her...

This story concept kinda reminds me of the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come. With Maggie seeing a vision of a possible future if she cheated.

I know I'm utterly overthinking it, but I'm not sure whether Maggie would've cheated on Jeff despite the vision.

There's little indication that she wanted to have sex with other men. Excitement yes, but that could also mean bungeejumping with Jeff, or going on a long cruise. Anything different from the dreary rut of everyday life, not necessarily cheating.

My point is, as far as I can tell she was not THINKING of cheating, just that her life was boring.

Anyway, enough nitpicking. I liked the fact that you added in the bit about Darleen being happily married in the "real" timeline. Everybody's happy, lessons have been learned, and only the bad guys got hurt. A classic happy ending. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't worry jizzy

not the first time for 'overthinking' a story, agree with the xmas refs, Stang is becoming quite adept at weaving his tales

BriteaseBriteaseover 12 years ago
Another good one

Totally unbelievable of course, but that's what's so great about it. Where do you get your imagination from?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
so after reading all that... all we are left with is " its all a dream honey"

can I have the 10 minutes of my life back I wasted reading this?

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Excellent Fare as Usual

The Moment was a true SS06 production. Clever indeed. I can see the allusion to 'A Christmas Carol', as another commenter stated. Possibly a lead in? Agree with Briteas unbelievable, but great great fun. You do have one helluva imagination! As we look forward to the 'November' prequel, let us humbly remember the lives lost this fateful day 36 years ago.Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I picture HIV on that TV show

"Hoarders." Unshaven, disheveled, buried under a mountain of used Kleenex or some shit, typing on stained keyboard, empty bottles of Potters Vodka littering the hoard, cussing at the film crew as they try to un-bury him and refusing to let them throw anything away.

I know it is supposed to stand for 'Harry in Virginia' but I always think 'Hoarder in Virginia' when I see his comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awful

All I can say.

CSD2CSD2over 12 years ago
everytime a wife cheats, a husband gets a mustang

Good way to show her she had a wonderful life, Stang.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really

I like your stories but the last couple really are bad if this is the road you choose i will not being reading anymore please put them where they belong in fantasy or sci- fi.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Unusual, But It Works!

I, one of your most loyal readers, recently took you to task over your last two stories which I felt were less than stellar efforts. It would appear that you have, at least in my eyes, regained your form.

I have read some of the commentary of other readers and it appears that (brace yourself for the shock) my opinion is not universal. There appears to be a subset who feel that the story's main fault is that it is "unrealistic." Well Hell people, of course it is. It's called fiction, look into it! I suppose all these naysayers would like to go back in time and tell Dickens that Scrooge's reform over the course of a night at the hands of the three spirits was unrealistic. The story worked for me along the same lines as that great piece of work. There is something to be said about looking into the possibility of unintended consequences for some action, and how that action could destroy a life or make it better. The heroine in this story is given a rather abrubt awakening to just what she has in life, and that the grass might just not be greener on the other side after all.

A wonderful effort on your part Stang, and I await your next effort. Bravo Sir!

RTS720RTS720over 12 years ago
Good Story

As I do every Thursday, I look for your new story. Always enjoy them. I have just one comment to make about your stories. Pauline French sure gets around. Looking forward to seeing you next week.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alover 12 years ago
Different again

This was as good as your other stories. Despite being different, it was still well written.

It should be required reading for all wives who are beginning to get complacent.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Woulda Been , Could Have Sinned ?

Nah ! It was just Stang 's imagination ( running away with us ). The author had mentioned an appreciation for Evanescence & this story reflected that. Uber drama going from the moment Ivan the procuring gigolo sauntered into restaurant.

All of this in tandem with black humor alternating with danger & despair set a breakneck pace that didn't let up until Stang lifted lifted foot from accelerator .

It took 20 years for principal character to realize her man's worth & she took advantage of her 2nd chance.

I was sure she was going to fall hard & deserved to . It speaks to the author's skill that in the end I was fooled & glad to be so . Thanks go to Stang for sharing. If that formorly ,conniving woman can learn the virtue of appreciation . So can I .

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
A little different

This reminds me of "The Devil's Advocate" where the whole movie leading a lawyer to damnation is a moment in time while he is washing his hands in a restroom.

I's a bit heavy on the obvious morality lesson and like most loving wives she's a bit too much of a dope. She loves her husband deeply, is out at a restaurant with him, isn't especially drunk and decides that fucking a guy is worth her marriage, even her whole life. That's pretty extreme and casts the story in some doubt to begin with. The pimp convincing her to work for him is questionable but we don't know her well enough to understand how she thinks. But the typical woman wouldn't act like that. Losing her husband is bad enough but turning herself into a prostitute as well? I don't think so. If she was kept drugged all the time, maybe, but she wasn't. All this adds up to a undercurrent of unbelievability that runs through the story. Also, a punishment of a life of prostitution seems harsh for a moment of insanity.

So she is redeemed and it's a relief. She wandered in her mind, most of us do. And she was punished in her mind. It's a bit weird at the end when she remembers all the people from her prostitute days. Is this reality or fantasy? The rules for the type of story are quite different. I can enjoy either but I need to know what to expect. If I start reading a story painted as reality and it takes on a James Bond aspect it seems silly. But if I KNOW from the start it's an "action/adventure" story I set different expectations and can enjoy it more.

Even at the end, I'm not sure exactly what this story was meant to be, reality or mystical fantasy. I get the message and it played out well. I enjoyed it. It's like having an excellent meal but not being sure what kind of meat was served because of the spices and sauces. You enjoy it but you're left wondering what you ate.

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
good story

thanks for sharing. pneumatic pussy? now _that_ sucks.

tootalldaytootalldayover 12 years ago
Interesting perspective

"She'd been given a very precious gift and she knew it's value." You and your editor need to learn the difference between its and it's. Otherwise, I enjoyed the story, as I have enjoyed all of your work so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rape

Normally things like described are called rape, I think. Women do not react like that, unless they are very sick. The same for rapers like described. For the rest a boring and unlikely story.

Sandman55Sandman55over 12 years ago
.......

This was different but nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ForSure

I thought it was a TTB. She deliberately trapped him by getting knocked up then used an onion for crocodile tears. Based on his feelings she didn't need too. Man whatta insecure selfish bitch. She deserved to be flamed. Then she has her dream/time travel thing, and comes out smelling sweet. Turned my stomach a little. She shoulda burned for the entrapment at least a little. Sttill I did enjoy it! Maybe Darleen needs a time travel to get Jeff for real! Then maggie can burn. Still a great Stang story despite the fact you let her live!

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Good one

A Twilight Zone flashback. Yeah, Pauline gets around. I would think all of us have woken from a bad dream and were extremely grateful that it did not happen. She had a little reality thrown in at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
looks like RandomHardon

finally got his creampie

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Bark

My little bitch dog. Bark for daddy.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
Very different!

You are starting to stretch out and field fresher stories with more original plot lines. Five Stars, and please keep on writing.

energystarenergystarover 12 years ago
what OldHideki said

I really like how you are expanding your stories potential. It has been enjoyable seeing you grow as a story teller. Thanks!

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I once read that JFK could read 1500 words a minute...

Harry, I didn't know you were in his league! Amazing!

SS06 certainly redeemed himself this week. It was a really good story.

JusttooldJusttooldover 12 years ago
Big disappointment

Man you are losing your touch. We had to wait until almost the end of the story before there was a reference about Mustangs. I was almost ready to give up. All in all, another of your great works. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
We want to know

Who Shot JR???????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice to see new takes/ideas

instead of the exact same frickin stories over and over. Will look for your next interesting read in a week Mr SS06

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Like the twist. It beats the same stuff over and over again.

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Different

But i liked it. Not your usual storyline but was Entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pandering for ratings

SS:

I've been reading your stuff for months now, and watching it change, and I think I've figured out what's going on: You've stopped writing stories based on principles, and you've focused your writing on boosting popularity.

So, in the past, you wrote stories from principle, in which a spouse cheated on a contract, and was punished appropriately. You didn't try to please the voyeurs by focusing on the sex the cheater was having. You didn't try to please the unfaithful by focusing on forgiveness. You wrote straight, honest, morality tales in which good people were good, bad people were bad, and cheating people were punished.

But in the last few months, you've changed:

- Now, your stories spend more time focused on the sex, so that those who fantasize about cheating, cuckolding, and all that have plenty of time to jack off to the stories.

- Now, your stories tend to end in forgiveness, so the slut wife gets to have her cake and eat it too. She gets to slut around, gets a token slap on the wrist, and keeps her idiot husband, so she can do it all again later.

- You avoid criticism by avoiding a point of view. Your fear of criticism has led you to write pandering crap.

It's a bit like people writing kiddie porn stories figuring that it's okay if, in the last few lines, you mention that the kiddie porn perverts get a traffic ticket and a slap on the wrist, but live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
agree with last comment except

the exact opposite. SS06 is writing more unusual and riskier stories INSTEAD of pandering to the clueless masses such as yourself. Look at the voting scores if your simple mind needs proof: his more challenging stories get the lower scores.

If you want pandering, check out Rehnquist or the other carbon-copy storytellers that take no risks, push no boundaries, add dimension to characters, or cause us to think beyond a 3rd grade level of emotional maturity.

All in all a good comment that happens to be diametrically opposed to the actual state of affairs. The only fear most of us have about SS06 and his writing is that he will outgrow this website and we'll be stuck with pablum stories that challenge only the reading comprehension of the 8th graders praising them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re:pandering

R U high or stupid? "morality tales in which good people were good, bad people were bad, and cheating people were punished" is the definition of pandering. stop sniffing glue b4 commenting

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
It looks like someone got the old "Way Back Machine" out, just in time.

A good story, and I enjoyed the ending. At first, I didn't really like where this story was headed, but I'm glad it had the unusual ending.

Thanks for the story

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
Entertaining!

Thanks for sharing the story!

MissouriUSA

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
I forgot

to mention that you did well with the female mindset. Being lied to about the P word is why I became jaded at a young age. A woman or girl will not let something as stupid as what the man wants get in her way. I know that all of them are not like that, but it's a crap shoot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
didn't RandomHardon

get his creampie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Cuckolded trolls with pin sized pricks also leave stupid childish comments like the previous comment.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
:)

My little bitch dog barks on command. After this phase of prissys training we will move on to the next. And to think they bet me I couldn't train my little bitch.

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
Wild story...wildly entertaining!...wildly original!

God I enjoyed this story. The saga went from an innocent snowflake to a dirty snowball, to an out of control avalanche...tumbling so wonderfully to chaos! Great twists...so delicious. Not a big fan of the waking up from a dream style ending though....a small complaint to an overall terrific read...thank you StangStar. How you do dat! So wicked pissa!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It wasn't a time machine, it was a shower stall at Southfork!

...Or maybe Bedford Falls or Potterville?

Why are so many of you trying to hassle the dickens out of StangStar? Is it just because he let poor little Maggie find out "It's A Wonderful Life" in the end?

Personally, I can't wait to see what else comes out of this author over the next 5 weeks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
why?

Because simpletons want a simple story. Obviously simple stories are not "doing it" for Stangstar anymore; good authors have to challenge themselves (and their readers). I too am interested to see what this author writes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmm

Maggie: "Maybe I saw the way that little blond bitch with the big fake titties was looking at you and I need to let you know what you already have."

Jeff: "I never saw any blond waitress."

The lawyer in me is thinking how the hell did he know she was talking about waitress ;)

JeffTomJeffTomover 12 years ago
Thanks for the Ending

I was thinking I didn't like this story. I was thinking should I give it 2 stars or just not vote? Until you changed the ending that I was thinking you had in mind. It cough me off guard. I ended up giving it 5 stars.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Would like to see more work on a woman's point of view and speech.

Interesting story and would be improved with the females speaking more woman-speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWnorcal is so stupid

he thinks a polygon is a dead parrot

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Ah the strange and the funny -

This was strange ended by funny - and fun -

And then the Polygon joke - very nice -

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Dallas Moment

This was sort of like Bobby in the shower in Dallas, it was all a dream. Good read.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
The versatility and superb writing skills of this author never cease to amaze me.

Each and every story is different and better than the previous one. I have my PC set-up so at switch on it shows Stang's new story if any and I am excited like a 6y old before X-mas. Thank you Stang.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yep

U tell some good stories mister....bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I gave it 5 stars...

... because that's the only second chance I believe in.

Panther Fan.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
The truth

A bad wife is easily replaced in today's world.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Very original refreshing great story

Pure entertainment and nobody got hurt.....Wow!!! This is one of your best. I enjoyed the fact that the wife had a mental excursion prior to acting out. Imagination in this instance was very helpful for the wife. I'm happy that neither spouse hurt the other.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Phil2213

Phil said "pure entertainment and nobody got hurt". Yeah, except for all the dead people who were shot and or burned alive. Not that I mind. Dead pimps and whores are always fun to hear about.

By the way, what's the difference between a mustang and a dead whore?........

I don't have a mustang buried in my basement!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Almost an x-rated episode of Outer Limits. What if it turned out that her life was a dream and being a whore was true life? Many possibilities here. Great tale.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago

I agree with betrayedbylove. It was an x-rated episode of The Outer Limits. I love that show, so I especially liked this story. It was very entertaining and a refreshing break from the norm. Wife cheats, wife gets punished, husband moves on with another wife, ex-wife now has a life of misery. How many times can you read that over and over before you get bored? I like this author because he will step out of box and create something that raised the bar.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
SLAUGHTER HOUSE 5 REDUX

Billy and Montana in a cameo. TK U MLJ LV NV

FiftyshadesofmeFiftyshadesofmeover 10 years ago
!!!!!!!!!

Totally the best ever!!!! Loved it :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Outstanding

Truly liked the ending. It was unexpected.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Excellent story

At least you only had one Mustang in this story.

I've never seen "The Outer Limits" but it reminded me of "The Wizard of Oz" where Dorothy wakes up and realizes that what she had all along was better than somewhere over the rainbow.

Like the ending, and the suspense leading up to the end.

PTraumPTraumalmost 10 years ago
A dream sequence...

...is, I think, an overused vehicle, built it certainly works for this story. Generally well told and the characters are believable (again, generally), but I found the revelation lacking. Though the specifics are really moot since you are left with the impression that Maggie won't stray "again," I felt that more should have been said to explain the "something missing" that was referenced previous to the "dream" (vision), during and even after (something she hadn't felt in...she didn't know how long)...

Was she just having orgasmless sex for a while?

Was she depressed and thus missing out on the connection that couple have when making love (as opposed to having sex or fucking)?

Was this session rougher than their usual sex and as such was just different enough to sate the desire for some strange?

Something else or some other combination?

Again, since Maggie was "satisfied" it's moot, but for some of us who hate the (speaking of overused vehicles) "I don't know why I did it but it won't happen again" bullshit it would have finished more cleanly.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So basically men are more valuable than women

"She also knew that if she got bored again, she'd never find anything better than what she already had. Lastly she realized that her husband could very easily replace her."

It seems the message of your story is a man who loves is the best women can hope for in a partner even if she's unhappy and bored in the relationship. While said man who supposedly loves her can very easily replace her.

I do enjoy the message of women being easily replaceable as it's a notion that has eliminated any guilt or shame in the cheating wives I know.

This message is a prime example of why I're unhappy

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
that was a pretty fateful lapse of concentration

was it just a daydream moment?

or a 2nd chance?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
UNWISHFUL THINKING

with a flashback and forward. TK U MLJ LV NV

firemanlitfiremanlitover 9 years ago

Short, no mention of the Mustang rumble, speed, noise, Brembo disc brakes, no fancy wheels. No "....she screamed!"

In short, what happened to StangStar06? Do we have an imposter amidst us?

I kind of like it.

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

I'll bet you've got the BTB crowd all bent outa shape over this tale. Big letdown. LOL! Good reading and story telling, SS6. Enjoyed it. Cheers!

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Only A Dream!

I enjoyed this story. I thought she really lost her husband, but was actually glad it was only a dream and it woke her up. I especially like stories with a twist at the end...and this one had a nice twist. This dream probably saved her marriage and showed her that being bored, curious, etc. was really her own fault. What could she do -with her husband-to relieve the boredom, etc. Thanks for a really good story.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
So glad I read this one! 5 stars

What a twist! Early on, I was ready to accept reconciliation, although the Ivan bathroom adventure was of her own doing. I was also ready to accept Hubby telling her she had to live in the cesspool she had made. I normally skip SS stories bcs the story is just not worth the long read. This one, however, was short enough. Additionally, the title and description caught my attention. Tags: "prostitution," "kidnap," etc. would be tags I'd use to find this story again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Talk about BTB

BtB of the mind.

Helps you stay faithful.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
LIFE IS PRECIOUS

having it even more so. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cheater +1 vs Clueless Hubby -10 = Creampies in his future

Once again SS09 gives a bye to a faithless slut and leaves the clueless hubby in line for her future lovers creampies.

Stang has really pulled this one out of the fire. Matt M. must be sooo proud!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story 5*

Nice and inventive with a moral core.

SaintososSaintososover 8 years ago
Rising above the prevailing sociopathic animus...

Many plaudits. When I was ready to reach for the disconnect button, finally certain that Lit had been forever delivered to the nether wits and abominable morons, you offer this impressive literary effort. Keep the faith.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Didn't work for me

Just a little too contrived.

Seemed like a morality tale for wives with a wandering eye.

wonder203wonder203over 8 years ago
5*

You are always on my top 5 list of writers to read. Imagination, you write well, the pace is good always. Yes sometimes the story is unrealistic and some others will chastise you for it but come on, it is a story! These guys/girls need to get over themselves.

I enjoy your stories and am glad that you gift them to us to read.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Simply Put This Is 5* Worthy

I look for unique stories. Stories that don't come off an assembly line. This is such an elite one-of-a-kind story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
New Eyes

Thank you for this story. It came just in time causing me to look at my WONDERFUL husband and our life together with NEW EYES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TOP STORY

Love it! It doesn't get any better than that! 10 stars = 100 %. Love you all! Bye. Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I didn't care much for it. Definitely not one of your better stories. Like someone else said, the ending seemed too contrived. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid women

Why is it that almost every writer thinks that all women are stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SS06 Just Pulls Shit Out Of His Ass and Destroys Another Good Story.

Can you say Deus Ex Machina?

Per Merriam-Webster: : a person or thing (as in fiction or drama) that appears or is introduced suddenly and unexpectedly and provides a contrived solution to an apparently insoluble difficulty.

Another classic Stang tribute to all the Cuckold Moreau creampie eaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I Dare Comparisons

I am not an SS06 fan, per set. But you cannot compare this to any other story. Most of these stories fall into the cookie cutter category. But not this one. I don't think you will ever write anything remotely close to this. But you will always remember that you once wrote this one. Five red hot stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An answer to question from Anonymous 10/25/16

It's because they write stories about cheaters and sluts and are describing the stupidity the cheaters and sluts reveal about themselves when they do shit that costs them their ideal home settings, husbands and families.

I couldn't help observing that your question revealed yours... so I've tried to explain it to you.

A good one. 5 *s

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Can't seem to find one of the stories in the series

Cheaters In Time just doesn't show for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dallas Here We Come Again....

C'mon and have an original thought eh! The constant shit about mustangs is bad enough, try something that hasn't been done before!

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
Sorry...

That ending was a cop-out. It's basically another way of saying 'and then I woke up and it was only a dream'

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Awww.

It was such a wonderful story,

until she didn't get shot

and sat back in the restaurant.

I'm not saying she needed to get shot.

No, not at all, lol.

The story was just so much fun until then.

So spoiling the fun costs a star.

4 out of 5 from me.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous