All Comments on 'Cheaters Must Pay!'

by ttt59

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Good one! It's been more than 40 years since I been over there is Terrebonne Parish.

5

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

Nicely done it's a well written story I give you applause.

🙈🙊🙉💨🤮👏👻

hbroderhbroder7 months ago

What became of the grizzly?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Nice story but needed more closure with some narrative between the deputy, detective, and hm. 3.7*

shopratshoprat7 months ago

Nice story in spite of the grizzly reference :)

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol87 months ago

Ça c’est bon. Merci. 😉

MightyheartMightyheart7 months ago

Good One.

A little more length was needed.

I wanted to give it a 4 but love it when cheaters get punished.

I'll give you 5/5

Wavedave45Wavedave457 months ago

I wanna be a ghost like that when I die.

MigbirdMigbird7 months ago

Been on highway 57 south of Homa — just as described. Fun piece even if BTB predictability. Liked it for the spot on dialogue.

demanderdemander7 months ago

The sheriff is gonna hafta bust that ghost. D

Pinto931Pinto9317 months ago

This could have made a good full length story. Thanks.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19557 months ago

A very interesting and different tale told in a very midnight ghost story way. 5 stars.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker7 months ago

Excellent! More ,please. 5 stars, The Bear loved it. Don't do the time if yu can't do the time, especially in Louisiana.

The BEAR

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks7 months ago

Wouldn't it be nice if every area had a ghost like that. Bet that would stop a wife in a no fault state from telling her husband, you have to put up with anything I want or I will financially destroy you and poison your kids against you.

usaretusaret7 months ago

Incomplete, to brief, and …

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher7 months ago
It was like two short stories in one

With both of them being incomplete and kind of boring.

GamblnluckGamblnluck7 months ago

Interesting, but where do you find cliffs with rocks below in the swamps of south Louisiana? Or 'hairpin' turns for that matter. Even twisting roads that follow a bayou are not hairpin.

Still a fun story.

Rocky62Rocky627 months ago

Spooktacular comeuppance

Corny1974Corny19747 months ago

Wow - that was good. 5 stars.

Harryin VAHarryin VA7 months ago

Stupid. There are no ghosts.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A great read.

Ed

sem999sem9997 months ago

Great author .

5 stars.

bobareenobobareeno7 months ago

You’d think the ghost-killed cheaters would be just as likely to return as ghosts themselves, and to protect the cheaters from the killer ghost, while chanting, “Cheaters will cum and go!"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

thank you more PLEASE.

PondLife2023PondLife20237 months ago

Oh if only! Revenge from beyond the grave! How great.

dragonmann72dragonmann727 months ago

Maybe the press should run a story every six months that cheating could be hazardous to your health, (damn ghosts).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No much of a story, but being one of the 5% of the LW tales not pushing the annoying endless bombing cuck propaganda, it deserves a full 5 stars anyway.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu7 months ago

not a fan of ghost stories.

but the story is ok, well written.

thanks ttt59

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sounds like a JimBob44 story with the characters' names

GardenshedGardenshed7 months ago

Great short story truly a BTB story literally….. Thanks for writing.

5💫💫💫💫💫

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Grizzly happenings when one goes off a hairpin curb (especially when the breeze is lonely).

Diecast1Diecast17 months ago

A very nice story. I enjoyed it. AAAAAA+++++

Freddog6601Freddog66017 months ago

Fun read. Good imagination coupled with nice character development and a good pace.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

Needs editing! "the first and only to help former his slaves." Shouldn't that be "help his former slaves?"

\

"As he approached Gus" - Since "he" is Gus, this says, "As Gus approached Gus," which obviously makes no sense. You need a comma after "approached," so that it says that Gus could almost see the smoke as he approached.

\

"a tight ponytail when fell neatly from the back of her TSD ball cap" - "WHEN fell?"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No JimBob 44, but purty damm good

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Cajun ghosts be the worst cher

inka2222inka22227 months ago

Absolutely terrific, and this comes from someone who's at best "bleh" about ghost stories. Neat BTB - thank you author! Easy 5 stats. My only criticism is that it's not the first in a series *hint* *hint*.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A fun little tale, but the ghost is hurting more than just the cheaters.

Public exposure is guaranteed, which will invariably lead to bullying of the children at school. The spouses are denied the catharsis of a confrontation and any chance of an explanation, much less any time to come to terms with the situation before it gets out.

There are some good stories out there that explore the impact of deathbed confessions or finding out while going through things after the death, not to mention the ones where they die together in a way that makes the affair obvious. I understand that this story is focused on the ghost rather than the its latest victims, but I can't help but feel like much is missing from the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

had this all occurred on Halloween it would be a great submittal for the holloween season. But now, not so much.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nothing stands out as really being out of sorts. Typical Literotica grammatical errors, so I won't even worry about them. This deserves 5★ if only for the lack of whining, feminine, ball less men. I don't think that the followers and advocates of cuckolding realize how repugnant, contemptible, and obnoxious they are. They are an abomination to manhood.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked it that's a 5 just for the fact their was not a pussy/cuck in sight.

MightyHornyMightyHorny7 months ago

You should have posted this a month ago, sir - the response would have been even better.

Anyway, thanks for the share, mon ami.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yeah - not my cup of tea.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Good story. Cheaters should always pay, especially double cheaters like this. JImBob44 has the Cajun and Louisiana dialects down perfectly, read some of his stuff. There are a lot of stories in La so Sheriff Broussard and his merry bunch might oughta return in another story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

☆☆☆☆☆

Pour encourager les autres.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Different

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tres Bien. mon ami. No a bad story for someone not being a crawdad.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Despite the numerous grammatical errors which one reader pointed out , this is a good story which moved along at a rapid pace. Also forget the errors and send us another story. THANKS 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Interesting idea but bad developed, There is no depth in the tale and in the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a ghastly ghostly story.

One thing in favor of this one is that the remaining spouses were spared the initial anguish and pain of the betrayal.

Once the police report is made public, the media will blurt the findings, and the remaining spouses will suffer more greatly than otherwise, citing things like talking to the errant ones, finding out facts, and then coming to an ending or closure that suits (almost) everyone.

The good side is the cheating lady dog will not get the house, alimony and division of assets like virtually all courts wound order.

Therefore, I rate this one high to the right!

tHYANK YOU.

Ursus1932Ursus19327 months ago

Love it. 5 Stars. Now write a finish. In other words FTDS.

inka2222inka22227 months ago

To various anons in comments complaining that this somehow short-changed the dead cheaters' spouses - sorry but that's complete and utter BS.

/

Let's see, - especially for the cheating male victim, option "A" is "find out your now-dead wife cheated on you, don't get a so-called 'resolution'/'catharsis'", but you are left with - most importantly - your children, and less so, ALL your money (plus hopefully life insurance). You also miss out on other "benefits" of having/divorcing a cheating wife, like spurious abuse accusations, emotional terrorism from her AND everyone supporting her; as well as powerless depressing feeling that there's NO justice in the universe at all since the cheater got rewarded and cheating victim got fucked over 100%.

/

Option "B" - he gets the "closure" of hearing her useless and mostly-lying excuses, most of which are designed to emotionally protect her and emotionally hurt him. In exchange for that immeasurably valuable aquisition, he loses his kids, loses most of his assets including his house, has to be poor for years to come paying child support, mortgage AND alimony. He has to suffer ALL the "benefits" outlined as missed-out on in option A - including but not limited to, spurious abuse accusations, emotional terrorism from her AND everyone supporting her; as well as powerless depressing feeling that there's NO justice in the universe at all since the cheater got rewarded and cheating victim got fucked over 100%.

/

Yeah, I don't think ANY sane person would choose option B if they had a choice.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Cool husband gets everything because the whores dirt napping and he gets the added bonus of pissing on the sluts grave

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Cheaters always get their just deserts.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

Sorry, this was like a 12 year old boy telling a ghost story and making it up on the fly. Had some possibility but lacked depth. Didn't dislike it, just wasn't great, sorry.

SatyrDickSatyrDick4 months ago

[04.02.24]

Top Shelf!

11/10!!!!!

shadrachtshadracht2 months ago

No real time for remorse. Fair payback, but no recovery for the slighted spouses, no real joy, nothing. 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous