Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,169 Followers

"You won't regret that decision, baby. I'll be the best wife in the world. Oh, and I have a surprise for you. Come and see."

She drags me into the bedroom"

"New bed, dresser and chest of drawers. The old stuff had bad memories on it."

"Good choice."

"I have another surprise for you, but I'll show that to you later."

"Hmm. I wonder what that would be."

"You'll see. You go take a shower and I'll fix some dinner."

I take my shower and put on a t shirt and skivvies. I park on the sofa while Sarah finishes up making dinner. We finish dinner and I park on the sofa again. Sarah cleans up in the kitchen and goes in the bedroom. Thirty minutes later she comes out. She knows how to fire my rocket. She is wearing a white, semi transparent gown that comes down to mid thigh. She sides are split open to the waist. I can see her rock hard nipples poking against it and I see just a hint of her blonde pussy hair. He blonde hair is down and frames her beautiful face. Her blue eyes are sparkling. I'm fucked and we both know it. Call me pussy whipped if you want, but if you saw her you would cum in your pants. She is beautiful and she knows it. She walks around in front of me and poses.

"Do you like this outfit. I bought it today just for you."

"You're beautiful, baby. Just beautiful."

She sits on my lap and my half hard cock pokes against her ass. She wiggles a little on it and puts her arms around my neck. She closes her eyes as our lips meet. I feel her tongue searching my lips. I open them for her and capture her tongue. She runs her hands up under my t shirt and rakes her nails down my chest. Blood fill my cock. She wiggles on it again and her tongue is searching for mine. She pulls my t shirt up and we break the kiss for a few seconds. She tosses my shirt on the floor and tweaks both of my nipples. She moves around and lets my cock stick straight up. She takes it in one hand and slowly strokes. it. I slide my hands up inside her gown and take both nipples between my fingers. I twirl them and hear her gasp. She breaks the lip lock she has on me and kisses her way around my neck. Slowly she moves down off my lap, kissing her way down. She takes my cock in both hands and kisses the head. I groan and lay my head back. She pulls down on the waist band of my skivvies. I lift my ass to help her get them off. She tosses them over her shoulder. She is on her knees with both hands on my cock. Slowly she takes it in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head.

"Oh yes. Yes. So fucking good."

She keeps sucking and licking my cock. I can feel a stirring in my loins. My hand move down and I hold her head. She moans and sucks and licks faster. I hold her head on my cock as it swells. My cum rockets into the back of her throat. She squeaks through her nose and stays on it. I empty my balls in her mouth. She catches every drop and sucks for more. My cock starts to deflate and she slides off it. She looks up at me and smiles.

"For you, my love. For you."

"Your blow jobs are amazing, baby. Just fucking amazing."

"Let's go break in that new bed. It's all lonely in there."

She stands and pulls me up. I grab her and hug her. My hands find their way under her gown. I pull it up and it falls to the floor. I hold her soft naked body to mine. She hugs me like there is no tomorrow. My hands move down and I cup her ass cheeks. I lift her and carry her to the bedroom. Her legs lock around my waist. I lower her to the bed and kneel between her legs. She falls back and opens her legs for me. I kiss my way to her sweet dripping pussy. She grasps the inside of her knees and pulls up and out. She is giving herself to me completely. I lift her ass and touch her asshole with the tip of my tongue. She gasps and humps up to meet me. I give her a serious rim job for a few minutes. She is gasping and moaning. I lick all the way up to her clit. He pussy juice tastes like honey. I lick her pussy lips and slide a finger in her. I attack her pussy with my mouth and fingers. She is humping up, moaning and groaning. I find her G spot and rub it gently. She cries out and cums.

"Yes. Yes. Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes. Yes."

She pulls me up into her saddle. She grabs my cock and guides it to her dripping pussy. She lines it up and thrusts up. The head pops in and she cries out and cums. She grabs my ass cheeks and pulls me all the way in. He legs lock around my legs. He arms go around my neck.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard."

I start stroking hard into her. She meets every stroke of my with one of her own. I feel that stirring again and grind on her clit with my pelvis bone. She starts moaning and her orgasm comes on. My cock swells, flares and I pump my cum into her. We both cry out in mutual orgasm. She holds me in her pussy as it milks every drop. I roll off but she keeps her legs locked around me.

"You're not getting away from me. You're trapped in my clutches. Just give up and submit."

"I submit. I submit. Help Help. I'm trapped in her clutches. Help. Help."

"I love you, baby. You're back where you belong."

"I know, baby. Right where I belong."

"Hold me, baby. Hold me tight."

"I just thought of something. We didn't use a rubber."

"I didn't want to use one. I didn't want anything between us and I wanted you cum in me."

"We might have just started a family. Did you think of that."

"Oh well. Would that be so bad?"

"I could live with it. I've never been a daddy before. That sounds kinda nice."

"Let's talk about after we get moved."

She snuggles down with her back to me. I have a face full of hair and my limp cock between her ass cheeks. We fall asleep.

********************

Two days later the movers pack all our stuff into their truck. We pack enough to camp out in a motel till it catches up with us. Three days later we pull into San Diego. I stop and get a city map. I look up the base and we cruise by. We start looking for an apartment close to the base. We find a two bedroom and put down the first, last and a cleaning deposit. We find a motel and check in.

********************

The movers deliver out furniture and Sarah gets everything put away. I check in at the base. The give me all the lesson plans that I'll need and I spend the next week learning what I'll be teaching. The start me off teaching basic electronics. How tubes, resistors, capacitors and induction coils work.

Sarah finds a job at a law office. She is front office material. She mostly keep the clients entertained while they're waiting. She does some light typing and filing. Of course she gets to buy a new wardrobe for work. Our marriage grows stronger and we talk about starting a family.

A year later she delivers a bouncing baby boy. He is Eric Junior. A year later she delivers a beautiful baby girl. Parenthood suits up both. After Sarah Ann is born, Sarah quits to be a full time Mom. I make E7 and get a nice pay raise. I stay at the school for two years and they transfer me to recruiting duty.

We're both happy we made the right decision and left the past in the past.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,169 Followers
12