Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's where the game of pretend begins. You pretend that I'm your mother and I pretend you're my son. If I had a son who looked like you, I'd fuck and suck him every day," she said.

She leaned into him and kissed him again. He broke off her kiss to speak again and to show her that he agreed to play her game.

"I love you, Mommy," he said with a nervous laugh to obviously mask his incestuous excitement.

Taking her kiss as his cue that she wanted to have sex now, he returned her kiss while feeling her breasts through her blouse and fingering her nipples through her bra again. He couldn't help himself from feeling her tits and fingering her nipples through her clothes. She had a nice rack for an older woman. Something she denied her husband from feeling on the pretense that her nipples were always sore and sensitive, her nipples were never sore or sensitive for her young lovers to finger and suck. Seemingly as if he was kissing his mother instead of Ruth, he parted her lips and impaled her mouth with his tongue to give her a long, wet, passionate kiss.

"Stop. Wait," she said pushing back on his chest and slapping his hands away again. "Let's do this my way. I need to get in my role so that I can pretend that I'm your mother and you're my son," she said unbuttoning the top button of her blouse to expose more of her cleavage and low cut bra.

As if she had just depressed his incestuous on button, staring from her brown eyes and pretty face to stare down at her cleavage and the top of her exposed bra, he looked at her with invigorated, sexual lust.

"Okay," he said making eye contact with her again. "That will be fun...Mom," he said with a dirty laugh. "Only how will you do this to make it feel real? Seriously, what mother willingly has sex with her son and what son would willingly seduce his mother?"

As if he had depressed her sexual on button too, she returned his look of sexual lust with her look of sexual lust.

"Actually, you'd be surprised," she said giving him a naughty look and a dirty laugh. "Just as lots of sons have sexually fantasized of having incestuous sex with their mothers one time or another, plenty of mothers have sexually fantasized of having incestuous sex with their sons too. It takes two," she said.

As if she was a social scientist who had conducted surveys in the area of mother and son sex, she gave him a knowing smile. He looked at her with as much curiosity as he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"That makes sense," said Chris. "In the way my mother sometimes looks at me, as if giving me the eye, I can see how she'd sexually want me. Yet, just because she sexually wants me or I may be horny enough to sexually want her, lusting over my mother is one thing but actually having sex with her is something else."

She obviously had his interest now.

"Just as there are as many mothers who have had sex with their sons, there are an equal number of sons who have had sex with their mothers," she said with a laugh. "We're all human. Whether we're male or female, we all have the same sexual wants, desires, and needs."

He gave her an insightful look.

"Wow," he said. "I never thought my mother would sexually want me in the way that I'm thinking of her sexually wanting me now."

With her able to control him with just her words and, of course, by the promise of sex, she gave him a knowing smile that he was now ready to play her game.

"The right place and the right time, any mother would willingly have sex with her son just as any son would willingly have sex with his mother. What may begin as comforting support may end up as sex," she said nodding her head. "Actually, as long as the sexual attraction is there, all that it takes if for one or the other or both to be drunk before they end up in bed together," she said with a laugh.

She looked at him while knowing that he was interested in playing her sexy, pretend game of mother and son sex.

"Still if this game is going to work, I need to know what my motivation is to have sex with you," he said as if he was an actor asking for direction and she was his director in charge of making this movie.

She thought while taking a sip of her drink. She held her Martini glass as if it was a movie prop.

"I'll pretend that I'm drunk, not a big stretch for me," she said with a laugh while raising her glass as if in toast before taking another sip of her drink. "I'll pretend that I'm asleep on the couch and you take sexual advantage of me.

He gave her a sexy smile.

"We can both pretend we're drunk," he said. "We can pretend that I came home sexually frustrated from a party and you came home drunk and horny after attending a CFNM affair," he said with a big smile on his face.

She looked at him with confusion.

"CFNM affair? What's that?"

He started chair dancing from his seated position on the couch as if he was a male stripper.

CFNM is short for clothed female and nude male. It's an all-male strip club for women.

Falling into the sexual fantasy, she looked at him as if he really was her son.

"That will work." she said with a laugh. "I'll pretend that I came home drunk, horny, and sexually frustrated. Then, with you thinking that you can take sexual advantage of me, your own mother, you make your incestuous move while I'm pretending to be asleep," she said with a dirty laugh. "While touching me and feeling me, you slowly start undressing me before kissing me," she said touching and feeling herself as if her hands were his hands.

Falling into the incestuous fantasy, he suddenly looked at her as if she really was his mother.

"Okay," he said. "Actually that sounds like fun." He looked at her with lust. "I wish you really were my mother," he said again while sliding a slow finger along her lips. "Whether you were my pretend mother or my real mother, I'd love to have my mother suck my cock. I'd love to cum in my mother's mouth and watch her swallow my cum," he said giving her a sickly deranged look.

Ruth took Christopher's finger in her mouth and sucked it in the way that she'll soon be sucking his cock and in the way she would have sucked her son's cock if he were her son. She resisted when he tried to force her finger deeper in her mouth. As if he wanted her to deep throat his finger, she recoiled.

"Geez, Christopher," she said ejaculating his finger from her mouth with her tongue for her to speak. "You're really getting into this mother and son thing, aren't you? You probably really wish that I was your mother and you were my son," she said with a dirty laugh while wishing he really was her son. "Only, we haven't reached that point of me blowing you yet. Let's get in character first, shall we? You seduce me, your mother, as I'm sleeping on the couch drunk and I'll seduce you, my son, when I awaken."

As they talked, they drank. As they drank, they laughed. Then, they kissed, touched, and felt one another through their clothes. With Christopher forgetting about her game of role play and his incestuous, sexual fantasy of having pretend sex with his mother, he got more serious in lovemaking when he rested his hand on her leg.

In the way she sexually seduced him the first time she invited him home, she sexually seduced her now. He ever so slowly moved his fingers higher along her thigh until his fingertips were beneath the hem of her short skirt and only inches away from her panty clad pussy. With her a more than willing victim, she made no attempt to resist his sexual advances. As if she was a mother who wanted her son to fuck her, she made no attempt to remove his hand from beneath her short skirt and from her naked thigh.

"I love your big tits Mom," he said staring at her cleavage and at the top of her blue, low cut bra. Revealing more of the tops of her meaty breasts, he put a fingertip to the top of her blouse and pulled it forward and down to open it more for a better look at her cleavage. "I love your blue bra." He lifted the hem of her short skirt higher with his finger. "I love your sexy underwear. I love your blue, bikini panties," he said lifting the hem of her skirt higher with his finger.

Feigning her modesty but sexually aroused that he was interested in playing her incestuous, mother and son, sexy, incestuous game of seduction, she closed the top of her blouse with her fingers without buttoning it.

"My underwear?" She feigned her shocked embarrassment while fully aware that he could her panties. "Can you really see my underwear?" She looked down at her lap to see what he could see. "Oh, my. I'm so embarrassed," she said with a dirty laugh.

Sexually teasing him, erotically enticing him, and flashing him even more of her blue, bikini panties, she pulled her short skirt higher and looked down at herself to see what he could see of her. A game they obviously both enjoyed playing, she pulled her skirt down but he left his hand there between her legs with his fingertips in contact with her panty clad pussy. He fingered her pussy through her panty while she fingered his cock through his jeans.

"You're already wet," he said pushing her panty aside with his finger and entering her.

She cooed at first and then she rejected his finger with a shove of his hand with her hand.

"Wait. I'm supposed to be drunk. I'm supposed to be sleeping," she said. "I'll pretend I'm asleep drunk on the couch and you slowly undress me. Okay?"

He gave her a big smile.

"That will work," he said.

Ruth made herself more comfortable on the couch. She put a pillow behind her head, lifted her right knee, and put her left foot on the living room floor. Now, with her legs spread open and her short skirt raised high enough to give Chris access to her panty clad pussy, she closed her eyes as if she was sleeping.

As if he was her son happening upon his drunken, sleeping, horny mother who had just returned home sexually frustrated from an all-male strip show, he slowly and stealthily unbuttoned her blouse as if he was a thief opening a safe. One slow button at a time, he continued unbuttoning his pretend mother's blouse. He exposed her long line of sexy cleavage before exposing the entirety of her sexy, blue, low cub bra. As soon as he had her blouse unbuttoned, he slowly and carefully flayed it open. The tricky part would be unhooking her front snapping bra. Yet, better than a bra with hooks in the back, unhooking her front snapping bra would be easier but would still be difficult, even with her playing along.

Trying his best not to touch any skin with his fingertips, he carefully lifted one side of her bra to unhook it. Once it was unhooked, as if unwrapping an expensive gift, he slowly and carefully parted her bra cups in the way he opened her blouse. With her naked breasts exposed before his horny eyes, even more difficult than controlling himself from not touching her tits and feeling her tits as she pretended to sleep, the hardest part would be removing her panties without awakening her. Yet, even if he awakened her from her feigned sleep, still pretending that she was his mother, she'd no doubt play along with playing the incestuous, mother and son game of pretend with him.

With her abundant breasts totally exposed, slowly and carefully, he lifted her skirt to expose the entire front of her blue, bikini panties. Her panties weren't big enough to hide all of her pubic hair and her bushy mound filled her panties as if she was hiding a small fury animal in her underwear. A sight that obviously sexually excited him to see, she had quite the dark, brown bush.

Only, ruining his little game, as soon as her panties were exposed, Ruth opened her eyes. Obviously not wanting the game to be over, she surprised him by awakening. By the disappointed look on his face, he was no doubt hoping that she'd pretend to still be asleep while he had his wicked sexual way with her hot MILF of a body. With him looking at her as if she really was his mother, she looked at him as if he really was her son.

"Chris," she said feigning a yawn and rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "When did you get home? I must have fallen asleep on the couch. I'm never been so drunk," she said with a feigned, drunken laugh. Then, with her big tits totally exposed to his horny eyes, she looked down at her blouse and bra that were pushed wide open and her skirt that was hiked up to her waist. "What the Hell are you doing?"

While staying in character and obviously not wanting the game to end, just when he got to the fun part, he took a moment to think of what to say.

"I, um, came home and saw you sleeping on the couch. I, um, was going to undress you, put on your nightgown, and carry you to bed," he said acting as if his pretenses were all so very innocent.

As pretending to be too drunk to believe what she saw of herself the first time, she looked down at herself again before looking at him aghast. As if she was an actress playing the role of his mother, she looked at him with embarrassment and shame. Only, she was no Florence Henderson from The Brady Bunch. She was more akin to Norma Bates, Norman Bates' mother from the Bates Motel.

"Undress me? You were undressing me? Oh, my God. I'm all exposed," she said feigning her embarrassment and pushing down her short skirt. She pulled her blouse over her naked breasts. "I'm so embarrassed," she said verbalizing her false modesty. "How can you do that to me? I'm your mother. I'm not some drunken whore," she said even though she was a drunken whore.

He moved her hands away from her breasts and opened her blouse to expose her naked breasts to his horny eyes again.

"Don't be embarrassed Mother," he said. "I'm just going to get you ready for bed. It's nothing that I haven't seen before."

She looked at him aghast.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before? You've seen me naked before?" Playing her part as if she was vying for an Academy Award, she looked at him with shocked embarrassment. "Oh, my God. I don't believe you've seen me naked."

He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"I've seen you naked many times Mother when you were in your room with the door open dressing or undressing or taking a bath with the bathroom door open and you didn't know that I was home," he said. "I, um, didn't want you to know that I was there standing on the stairs in the dark hallway. I didn't want you to think that I was peeping on you," he said when obviously he was in this pretend game of mother and son incest. "I didn't want to embarrass you so I waited until you were done dressing or undressing before making my presence known."

She looked at him as if she was really embarrassed. She looked at him in the way that any woman would look at a peeping Tom, even when that peeping Tom was her son, especially when that peeping Tom was her son.

"You peeped on me, your own mother? How could you? Why would you?"

As if she really was his mother instead of his lover, he looked at her with incestuous lust.

"I did peep on you and I'm not sorry that I saw you naked," he said. "I masturbated over all that I saw of you, too," he said obviously finding courage in his impromptu, incestuous confession to tell her all of his forbidden, incestuous behavior.

Now with her offering no resistance, after having played her little, incestuous game of pretend, he removed her blouse and her front bra that was already unsnapped. Next he unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt. He lifted her butt to gently ease down her skirt before doing the same with her blue, bikini panties. Naked now, she had with one knee raised on the couch and her other foot was flat on the floor. With her knees spread, her bushy, brown pussy was totally exposed to her pretend son. He stared at her and her naked pussy in the way that she stared at him and his jean covered cock.

"What about you?"

Getting into playing their little, pretend incestuous game, she gave him a sexy look of seduction.

"What about me?"

He returned her sexy look.

"Aren't you going to undress too? Aren't you going to get naked so that I can put you to bed too," said Ruth with a dirty laugh. "Maybe I can undress you too in readiness for bed," she said.

In the way he had undressed her, she started undressing him. She unbuttoned and removed his shirt and tee shirt before reaching down to unbutton and unbuckle his pants. He cooperated in helping her undress him by lifting his butt for her to pull down his jeans and underwear. He kicked off his sneakers for her to remove his pants and underwear. Then, he removed his socks. With the both of them naked, and their little game of mother and son pretend incest temporarily over, they now reverted back to being lovers of a younger man with an older woman.

"Get me another drink, Chris," said Ruth finishing the last sip of her third Martini.

She handed him her empty Martini glass and when he reached for her glass, she gave his naked cock a squeeze with her other hand when he stood. He stared at her naked body in the way that she was staring at his naked body. She took a sip of her drink as soon as he handed her the Martini and put the glass down on the table beside her. Then, she kissed him. Kissing and kissing him as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife, or truly mother and son, they made out as if they were horny teenagers.

While he fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples, she fondled his erect cock. Obviously horny from playing their mother and son pretend game, he already had quite the erection. Then, when he reached down to finger her pussy, with her not needing anymore foreplay, she was already wet and ready.

"Fuck me, Chris. Stick that big, hard, hairy cock inside of Mommy's cunt," she said surprising him when she continued playing their game of incest. "Fuck me. Pretend you're fucking your mother while fucking me," she said whispering her words in his ear before licking the inside of his ear and blowing in his ear. "Then, after you fuck me, after you make me cum, I'll pretend I'm your mother while sucking your prick," said Ruth whispering in his ear again as if she was telling him a sexy secret.

Chris moved between her legs what were already spread wide open for him. As soon as the head of his hard cock touched the lips of her pussy, as if pushing her dildo inside of her pussy, she reached her hand down and stuffed him inside of her. She was so wet and when his hard cock easily slid inside of her, the sensation of him entering her and filling her temporarily, sexually satisfied her. Then, once his prick was deeper inside her, he humped her. Humping her harder and humping her faster, he was fucking Ruth as if he was fucking his mother. Arching his back, he reared up his head and in the way there bodies were so tensely stiff, they mimicked the shape of a clothespin.

Humping and humping, Chris continued humping Ruth harder and faster. Keeping time to his body slamming into her, her breasts bounced as if moving to music. Obviously determined to make her cum, he wanted to give her an orgasm. Obviously determined to make her cum, he wanted to sexually please her so that she'd reciprocate the favor and sexually pleasure him.

He continued pounding her shapely body into the soft couch. Obviously, Ruth needed the energetic body of a young man to make her cum. She needed a man who could not only last more than a few minutes while fucking her but also she needed a man who could maintain a stiff erection. With Chris good looking also, his good looks added to her sexual excitement. In the way she no doubt imagined kissing her pretend son, she continued kissing him while he continued fucking her.

"Oh, my God. That's it. Don't stop. I'm cumming Chris. I'm cumming. I'm going to cum. Mommy is cumming," she said whispering her sexual excitement in his ear again. "Fuck me, Chris. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck your mother. Fuck Mommy."