Cheating Wife & Cuckold Husband #07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her arms around his neck and wrapped her long legs around his back as he continued fucking and fucking her. As if he was fucking a firm pillow positioned on the couch, in the way that Ruth's body was beneath him and wrapped around Chris, they looked like an upside down turtle. Fucking and fucking her, he continued fucking her while she returned his humps.

Then, when she tensed her body a minute before going limp, it was over. Instead of screaming out her sexual pleasure and yelling out his name, Ruth had a silent orgasm. Chris moved off of her to move beside her. As if they had just finished a naked workout, they were both sweating and out of breath. They stayed like that holding one another and lightly kissing while he continued fondling her breasts and fingering her nipples and she fondled his cock while slowly stroking him for him to maintain his erection.

"I need a cigarette before I suck you," she said.

As if he was her manservant, he reached out his hand to grab her cigarettes and lighter. Taking a cigarette out of the pack he put it to his lips and lit the end of it with her lighter before handing the cigarette to her. Chris didn't smoke but he respected her need for a cigarette, especially at a time like this, right after having sex and just before she was going to suck him.

As if sending smoke signals to the Gods of sex, she took a few big inhales to send up a cloud of blue smoke over them. Then, she took another long sip of her drink before sliding her naked body halfway down his naked body. She took him in her hand to stroke him to a harder erection while kissing his cock and licking his cock. Then, while staring up at him with her big, brown, beautiful eyes, she took him in her mouth. Sucking and sucking him while continuing to stare up at him, she sucked him as if she was his mother and he was her son.

"Suck my cock, Mom. Blow me," he said putting both of his hands to the side of her head and humping her mouth as if he was humping a pumpkin with a hole carved in it for a mouth to fit his cock.

He moved her head up and down on his stiff prick while he humped her mouth and fucked her face.

"I love sucking your cock, Chris. Mommy loves blowing her son," said Ruth.

As soon as she said Mommy loves blowing her son, Chris released a load of cum in Ruth's mouth. What Ruth wouldn't do for her husband, she willingly and lovingly did for this young man she had picked up at the mall. Not only did she suck him but also she allowed him to cum in her mouth. Not only did she allow him to cum in her mouth but also she swallowed his cum. As sad as it was true, denying her husband the use of her mouth, her own husband had never experienced the sexual pleasure of cumming in his wife's mouth to watch her swallow his cum.

To be continued...

Please vote. Please give me the support of your vote.