All Comments on 'Chechen Girls Love Black Men Too'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SERIOUSLY!!! CHANGE THE RECORD!!!

Okay. I realise that you write about stuff that you fancy, but SERIOUSLY!!!!. You got to change your record man. Nobody wants to reat your bullshit anymore. you just write the same shit every time. you just change then names and places. Show som creativity for once!!! and you stil are stuck up on this shit about couples of different nationalities or religions. Anyone that is worth a damn, wont care one bit about stuff like that. the rest we have a name for. RACISTS. And you man, are still, in a roundabout way, promoting racism. There is NOTHING strange about couples from different origins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You keep writing the same old bullshit. Carlton University, Blacks, Muslims, Jews, Haitians, Chinese, Muslims, Mexicans Boston Massachusetts colleges business degree majors it's all the same bullshit please stop writing I am sick and tired of it. How are you still on the website? You are flooding out good material you are horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
me

please talk about yourself. i double that you are Chechen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wallahi u are fill, how can u call ur self muslim... tyff ala for u and ur sick mind

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...