Checked Out At The Library

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slide out of her, she stands up and turns to me. She reaches up and pulls me down and we kiss. We just stand there and hold each other for a few minutes, her cheek against my chest.

“Your heart is pounding,” she says with a smile. “I can’t imagine why it’s doing that,” I smile back, still breathing heavily.

. She finally breaks away with a sigh and both get dressed. I admire her body once again as she walks around the room looking for her clothes that I tossed away. She puts her hand on the doorknob, pauses, and turning to me she says, “You know, if you’d move out of your dorm and get an apartment, we wouldn’t have to sneak around like this.”

“True, but I think we’d still do it anyway,” I reply.

“Yeah, we sure would,“ she says as she opens the door.

She looks back in and whispers, “You can bring my panties tomorrow.”

12