All Comments on 'Cheering Mom Up Ch. 02'

by Sebastian123

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

part three please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very good story which needs a second chapter at least.Congrats.

Bear_TrainerBear_Trainerabout 4 years ago

Hopefully part 3 won't be so long in coming. This was a 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I like it. Of course, there has to be a next chapter. I'm sure Kelly will happen to come across them making love and seeing the advantage of a threesome, will partake some of the son. Kelly was attracted to him at the start and it looks like he could move into his mom's home, at least temporarily. They could explore each other and be happy together. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A good one!

Chapter 2 was a really good continuation of this story! I hope chapter 3 is coming really soon. Maybe Kelly can get laid by Ryan and then Ryan, his mom, and Kelly can get “it” on? Another plot twist might be if Ryan and his sisters can get involved with their mom and Kelly?

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
SOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE...please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Make mom happy

No better way to cheer up a mom than by fucking her pussy good and plenty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes to more please

How soon before Kelly admits to always wanting a baby or two, and who else to cum to the rescue yet again.

One could get dizzy trying to draw an org chart of the relationship labels.

dirtyfishdirtyfishabout 4 years ago

Well it seems that everyone is waiting for Kelly to make it a threesome. So don't make us wait to long.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 4 years ago
dittos on what Anon said.........

Sab123, you are such a "tease"......cum on with #3 &4 &5 and................

Ark15Ark15about 4 years ago
I hope

I hope ryan stay with his mom

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

Can u say threesome !!!

EIoPolizeiEIoPolizeiabout 4 years ago
Ending?

What kind of ending is that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disappointing

This feels clumsy and rushed compared to the first chapter. Definitely needs some editing. Plus, I just didn't buy that Julia would a) enter into a lesbian relationship, b) not see Ryan in 4 years and then c) just suddenly pick up where they left off the last time they were together. He only tells her of his engagement via text and she's just supposed to welcome him back to bed when he shows up on her doorstep? Doesn't ring true at all.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Good call, I'd forgotten about Kelly. Maybe she wants another dick before she marries.

Thanks again for sharing.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago
Down Hill

From the first chapter this didn't measure up. Four Years!

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

Chapter 1 was fantastic and well paced. This one felt rushed and skipped over a lot of stuff and had some storyline /continuity problems.

He was stupid drunk on the plane but mom and Kelly couldn't smell it when he got to the house? The story just went from him finding the cheating to him on a plane to his mom, same day? Days later? Did Sarah try to stop him leaving or talk to him?

The smell of alcohol and no notice should have obviously lead to a conversation why he was there but they just ate and he went to bed. They never had any conversation about it.

I was suspicious of cheating in chapter 1 when she went to see bands alone but other than catching her cheating, that was it. Was she sorry? Was she glad that she didn't have to hide it? For the years they were together you would think there should be more of that story.

In chapter 1 he called Sarah his fiance, but then he got engaged in chapter 2 and texted his mom? This chapter just felt like it could have been filled out a lot more, felt very abrupt compared to chapter 1. More like a detailed outline or early draft.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous