Cheering Mom Up Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry for...this. Please don't make me say it," she said with a cute little smile.

"You don't have to be sorry for anything. I was in a relationship when we met. The two of you were single women and you fell in love. I'm happy for both of you," I said but I honestly meant it. They are both beautiful and kind women. I'm glad they found each other.

"So, it's not weird?"

"I mean, it's going to take some getting used to. I found out that that my mom is not only into women, but engaged to one that I almost went on a date with all in one day. But no, it's not that weird. Is it weird for you?"

"Honestly, I thought it would be weirder. Surprisingly, it was weirder when I met your sisters. Something about you being here feels comforting. Does that make sense?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah, it makes sense. I've enjoyed being around the two of you as well."

"I'm glad to hear that. Well, I think I'm going to head to bed. Good night, Ryan."

"Good night, Kelly."

Watching her walk away was about as pleasant as it was to talk to her. My sister was absolutely right. Kelly had an amazing, mouth-watering ass. It was firm but definitely had a nice "bounce" to it. Thankfully, she didn't catch me stealing a few glances as she was leaving.

I tried to go to sleep but I was too riled up after listening to the two of them followed by seeing Kelly's gorgeous body covered up only by some tiny pieces of fabric. So, I turned to Instagram to help me "release" some of this tension. Luckily, Kelly's page did not disappoint in the slightest. I never thought I would be looking at an Instagram page being jealous of someone my mom got to fuck but here we are.

It wasn't long after I got to her page before I...did what I came there to do. But, I stayed. Once I was done being a horny piece of shit, I noticed some other things about her posts. There were a lot of pictures with my mom. They weren't hiding any part of their relationship from the world. It made me feel kind of bad that they felt they had to keep it from me. Through the captions and the looks they shared in the pictures, it was clear to me that this was very real. They loved each other. I loved to see that. I loved seeing the happy looks on my mom's face that I hadn't seen since my dad passed away. The age gap didn't matter. They loved each other and that's all I needed to see. I felt content with that and it's probably why I got to sleep and slept so soundly.

I slept for a while, in fact. When I finally woke up, I went right to the kitchen. I was starving and I could smell bacon and couldn't stop myself from floating down there. I found my mom standing at the stove in a t-shirt and yoga pants, both of which complimented her physique wonderfully.

"Good morning, mom."

"Morning? You slept your way into good afternoon," she said with a laugh.

"Sorry about that. I was pretty tired."

"It's okay! I'm glad you got some rest. Do you want something to eat?"

"Absolutely! I'm starving," I exclaimed.

"Coffee?"

"Yes please!"

After a few minutes, she came over and joined me at the table, placing a plate of food and a cup of coffee in front of both of our seats. We were eating quietly for a bit before my mom asked, "So, did you enjoy the show last night?" almost causing me to do a spit take with my coffee.

"What?"

"Come on."

"How did you know?"

"Well, I could see a shadow under the door and, if it wasn't you, I should probably update my security system. Also, you might have left a clue in a small puddle outside of the door," she said with a wink.

Much like Kelly the night before, my face was growing quite red. She placed her hand on mine to comfort me before saying, "It's okay. I should have told you about us a long time ago."

"It's okay. I definitely played a major role in us losing touch."

"We both did. But, I'm glad you're here now. We can make up for some lost time."

I looked around and asked, "Speaking of which, where's Kelly?"

"She's at work. She's actually working a double today because they started doing brunch."

"Okay. What do you want to do today?"

She put her hand on mine again, stared me deeply in the eyes and said, "I think you know what I want to do today."

"What about Kelly?"

"I love Kelly. Really do. But, we're going to get married and then this won't be an option anymore. I've been thinking about this for years now and this could be our last chance. What do you say?"

I was preparing to say something about how I didn't think it was a good idea but then my body took over. I leaned in and kissed her. We temporarily separated as she leaned back and smiled at me. She then proceeded to climb up and straddle me. As she started kissing my neck, I got a great whiff of her intoxicating scent. Her sensual touch had me hard in no time. She noticed, "Looks like somebody missed me."

"You have no idea. By the way, I was in the kitchen last night when she left your room to throw away a can of whipped cream. You know I like whipped cream too."

She paused, looked over at the refrigerator, then back at me, "I'll tell you what. Go to my room, get that shirt off, and wait for me on my bed."

"Yes ma'am!"

As the good son I am, I did as my mother told me. I got up and walked to her room. I could not get my shirt of fast enough and I tossed it against the wall before jumping on her bed.

Truth be told, the smell of sex was emanating from the bed. Speaking of a scent, I happened to notice that there was a thong sitting on the edge of the bed. From the looks of it, I believe it was the thong that Kelly had been wearing the night before. I knew it wasn't the right thing to do, her being my mom's fiancé and all, but I couldn't help myself. I grabbed them and immediately pressed them up against my nose, losing myself in the scent of Kelly's pussy. Much like last night, seemingly unconsciously, I began to rub one out. I imagined peeling this tiny piece of fabric away from that beautiful body. However, in what was becoming the theme of this visit, my fantasy was once again interrupted. However, this was a welcomed interruption as I heard my mom's footsteps coming down the hall. Naturally, I tossed the thong away and tried to look as innocent as possible.

What I saw next had me completely forget that any other woman in the world even existed. Coming around the corner was my breathtaking mother with not a single piece of clothing on. Instead, she had whipped cream placed in all of my favorite locations. She managed to pull me out of my googly-eyed look by asking, "Are you hungry?"

"Very much so," was all I could manage.

"Which course do you want first?"

Since I wasn't really in a condition to be all that eloquent at the moment, I figured I would stick to showing rather than telling. I stood up, raging erection and all, to kiss her very deeply. Some whipped cream might have gotten onto my chest and boxers but neither of us cared whatsoever. Our tongues were exploring each other's mouths and there was a lot of passion in this kiss but something was different. The first time we had sex was very passionate as well but this was different. There was a sense that we were both savoring the moment. I think we both were aware that this would be the last time so we wanted to hold on for as long as we could. With that in mind, I wanted to make sure it I made it as great for her as I could. I placed my hands on either side of her face and pulled her mouth in more snuggly with mine. Then, I pulled away and said, "I'm going to make you feel good."

"Yes, baby," she said as I could hear her panting.

"Turn around."

I think she knew where I would want to start because she seemed to show the most whipped cream attention to her ass. Not only was there a line going down the crack but there was also a smiley-face going across both cheeks. I got down to my knees and took a second to truly appreciate the spectacular view in front of me. I started with the smiley face. The whipped cream tasted delicious but I really just wanted to get to the true prize. I got every bit of that whipped cream off. I thoroughly licked each one of her ass cheeks to make sure. I could feel her body squirm every time I got even remotely close to the whipped cream covering up her asshole. Honestly, I loved teasing her and I took a lot of pleasure in licking, kissing, biting and spanking her plump ass.

But, now it was time to give her what she wanted. I started with a large lick from bottom to top, covering every inch of her ass crack. This caused her body to tremble and she let out an audible moan. It seemed as though it was almost too much for her but I grabbed onto her thighs and pulled her ass into my face. I couldn't get enough. Not only did she taste good but I loved pleasuring her. To be honest, I found it annoying that I even had to come up for air. My tongue would not rest in its to pleasure my mom's asshole.

She finally managed to blurt out some words, "That feels so good, baby. How are you feeling?"

I laughed a little and replied, "I'm out of whipped cream back here."

Without any hesitation, she scooped the whipped cream that was placed all around her pussy (not on for health reasons I believe) and placed it all in a clump on her right ass cheek. She then started to spell something out with her finger. I was "I love you!".

"I love you too, mom!"

I went right back to it and this time with even more vigor. I continued to lick like my life depended on it (not sure what crazy circumstance would require this but...) but I also started to finger her. I inserted two fingers into her and began to slowly massage her g-spot. She also did her part and started to rub on her clit. We were in sink and I could feel the pleasure taking over her body.

"Baby! Baby! Keep going! Keep going!"

Again, I'm a good son and I do as I'm told. I kept going but, reading her body, I could tell she was getting really close. Her body was trembling, her breaths were getting louder and quicker, and I could feel a glisten of sweat as my free hand was massaging her hip.

"Fuck yeeeeeeeesssss!!" she said as she had an explosive orgasm. She then turned towards me and net down to kiss me. Again, she seemed as though she couldn't care less that my tongue was just getting very intimate with her asshole. Nonetheless, it felt so good to kiss her. She then grabbed my hand and sucked on the fingers that I was fingering her with, "Kelly always says how good I taste and I was just curious. Not bad if I do say so myself."

"Not bad at all. Every inch of you tastes great!"

"Thanks, baby. But, now it's time for me to taste you."

"That sounds great but I want to get one last taste," I said with wink. I then proceeded to lick the remaining whipped cream off of her nipples. As much as I was savoring licking her perfect nipples, she was already preparing for the next step as she used a hair tie to get her hair into a ponytail.

"Lay back, baby," she said as she pushed me back onto the bed. However, her first move was away from me as she shut off the lights and closed the blinds. It seemed as though she wanted to return the favor by teasing me before I got the prize. She took her time as she lit a few candles she had in the room, spreading the smell of vanilla throughout the room. Finally, she turned toward me. I was essentially aching for her tough as she took her time walking over and crawling into bed. Once she got to me, she very sensually pulled my boxers down and happened to toss them right on top of Kelly's thong that I had previously thrown. As it had been for a while now, my dick was fully erect. When she finally touched me, it felt so amazing that I was worried I was going to blow my load early. Luckily, I guess she wasn't done teasing me. She started with a few deep-throat head bobs before backing off, exposing my dick to the room temperature which now felt cold because of how wet my dick was.

She was kissing all around the area. I could tell she was getting some sick pleasure out of this. She knew I wanted nothing other than to feel her mouth again. Fortunately, she couldn't hold out and tease me for that long. It was just a few moments before she was stroking me and licking on my balls. Sarah had never been one to pay attention to my balls. So, this was a nice change of pace. Speaking of new things, she also took the time to explore the area between my balls and my asshole (I believe it's called the taint?). This was something I never knew I wanted but now it's certainly on my list.

Finally, she was back to what I was really hoping for. She got back to my balls a little bit before slowly tracing her tongue from my balls, up the bottom of my shaft, and then finally deep throating my entire dick. She went at it with so much energy. Her tongue was working so masterfully, my brain couldn't completely process what it was doing. If you could see my face at that moment, you would be surprised if my brain was functioning at all for that matter. It wasn't long before I started to feel that familiar feeling. I had to let her know, "Mom, I'm about to cum."

Hearing that, she took my dick out of her mouth and said to me, "Not yet. I want you inside of me, baby."

"Yes, mom. Should I grab a condom?"

"No need," she said as she worked her way to straddle me. She wasted no time. I could tell she wanted this as much as I did. She reached down, put my dick inside of her and we were off to the races. Given out position, it left her doing the vast majority of the work. I mostly just got to lay there and enjoy watching her. It was amazing to me how elegant she managed to look as she was tirelessly riding me. She looked beautiful. Her face and smile were radiating, her tits, though time had certainly taken somewhat of a toll, still looked amazing and surprisingly perky, her whole body glistening in the dim candlelight of the room. Honestly, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen and I can't describe that moment in any other way but calling it true happiness.

I motioned for her to come closure to me because I needed to feel those luscious lips. She happily obliged and we were making out before I knew it. She still managed to ride me even as we were wrestling with each other's tongues. I grabbed onto her big ass to push myself even deeper inside of her. Though, as I said before, this likely wasn't going to last incredibly long. I had just gotten too excited leading up to it, "Sorry, mom. I'm about to cum."

"Don't be sorry. Just do it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, baby!"

Again, being the good son I am, I did as I was told. It was just a few more pumps and had an orgasm that temporarily made me worried I was having a seizure. It's hard to put into words how I felt in that moment. Obviously, the physical sensation was phenomenal, but it was that fact that it was with her that made it perfect.

We laid there, naked, just staring into each other's eyes with the occasional kiss for I don't know how long. The idea of asking what this meant in terms of Kelly crossed my mind at one point. I decided that we could worry about that later. I wanted nothing else in this moment but to lay there and enjoy being with her. Laying with her. Looking at her. Kissing her.

12