All Comments on 'Cheerleader'

by suzie3w

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a crappy story...

Seriously this story started out retarded and ended up hanging itself on the closet door. Greatfully this story sucked so bad there can't possibly be a sequal. I suggest the writer read their own story before they submit it to be read by others.

Hey, you have command of the English language, your sentences are form correctly, so I recommend you get a life and something to write about.

You have characters going through the motions. WTF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good build up

Good story. Set up a (somewhat) plausible story and kept it gradually building. Well done - and don't let the 'crappy story' nonsense bother you! He probably never tried .....'writing'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Gave you a 5

This story plays to my kink, but I wouldn't have found it without crawling the daily postings. I think this story would be better classified as "NonConsent/Reluctance"; at least tag it with "reluctance" AND "group sex" [maybe "femsub" too?] so it can be found with searches.

Final word: Keep going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Crappy?

First off, kudos for writing an awesome story! And to the person who wrote that it started off bad and then ended by hanging itself on the closet door; learn how to spell and use the proper word at the proper time. It takes real guts to rip apart someone else's writing when yours is so atrocious.

All in all, a great story and I hope you do write more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it

I thought it was good. Was it a Pulitzer level tome? No, but it was like a nice afternoon romp with a close friend. A bit short and parts could have been embellished but it was enjoyable. Write more please.

to the anon that said it was crappy, I do look forward to a sequel and you may try something called spell check as you are obviously functionally illiterate. I recommend learning the English language before casting disparaging remarks on someone willing to put an effort like this up for review.

rsqman68rsqman68over 12 years ago
You've got it

You definitely have what it takes to write great erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Needs Work

The biggest problem with this story is the change in perspective. About the time the main character gets fucked, we start seeing the story from the male's perspective. The characters were a little thin and there were a few distracting grammatical and spelling errors as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
driven to distraction

Agree with the 1/31/13 comment. The text is heaped together, distracting typos and character inconsistencies are impossible to overlook and it's generally sloppy. Yes, it is important to encourage writers, yet suzie3w is driving too fast with only a learner's permit... while talking on a borrowed mobile phone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
gives us a story

this was a news report....no drama.

JIMSVANOJIMSVANOabout 1 month ago

Excellent erotica. hit all my buttons. thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous