Cheerleader Spoils

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do believe," Aaron said (I think it was the one called Aaron), "that I'm up next."

He was looking directly at Simone when he said it, apparently liking what he saw. He didn't try to approach her straight away. He was too busy stripping off. Apparently he liked skin on skin.

"Just you fucking try," Simone snapped at him.

"Ah, that is why we're here," he calmly pointed out, dropping the last of his clothes. "On the bed, please."

Simone stood firm. She wasn't going to do what some man said. No way. Aaron didn't seem to mind. He just moved easily towards her.

It very quickly became obvious that Simone was not counting on the fact that Aaron had no need to cringe before her, seeking her favours. She was totally unprepared when he just scooped her up into his arms and tossed her onto the bed. She didn't even get a chance to hang one on him, which had plainly been her intent.

Aaron followed her onto the bed, pouncing on her before she could scramble off. Simone was learning very fast that a man her age was bigger, stronger, and faster, and, in this case, careless of her feelings.

Aaron just covered her with his body, ignoring her flailing legs, but catching her wrists very neatly. Fair enough, I thought. She wasn't really in a position to kick him but she was quite likely to scratch. Aaron just pinned both of her hands in one of his, holding them above her head.

Simone bucked under him a time or two and then she seemed to freeze, her face turning bright red. I'm guessing she found that his erection was pressing against her and he was enjoying the feel of her rubbing herself against it.

Aaron wasn't trying to take her straight away. Holding her hands pinned he reared up a little. I could see what he was doing from where I was standing. He had the temerity to flick her nipples, one after the other. Simone protested most vehemently, and uselessly. Aaron just ignored her, his hand busy stoking her breasts, and teasing her nipples. I don't care what Simone might say. Her nipples were erect and her breasts were enjoying his attention. Some people knew how to go about making sure a girl is roused and ready, unlike someone like Nick who has probably never touched a breast in his life. He certainly didn't touch mine.

Aaron didn't restrict himself to stroking Simone's breasts. He bent his head and tasted them, sucked on her nipples, sucked on her breasts. She'd have a few love bites as a souvenir of this little adventure. Simone for her part seemed reluctant to do more that toss her head from side to side and call him names, too conscious of that erection pressing against her to struggle, in my opinion.

Aaron was polite. He didn't just try and take her without any warning. I saw him speak to Simone, even if I didn't hear what he said. Whatever he said, it sure got Simone worked up. She started wriggling under him, trying to push him away. A bit hard, seeing she couldn't use her hands and Aaron seemed to be enjoying the press of her breasts and hips against him.

When Aaron initially pounced on her he'd taken advantage of the fact that Simone was trying to kick, resulting in him lying between her thighs, Simone's legs conveniently parted. Conveniently for Aaron, that is. I don't think that Simone found it so convenient.

His hand was down between their bodies. I think he was helping to guide himself into position. I became sure of this when he lifted his hips and I saw him manoeuvring his erection between her legs. It was easy to see when he got himself lined up and started pushing into Simone. Her face was a wonder to behold. She just didn't seem able to believe that a man would do this without her permission.

Aaron's hand came out and took possession of a breast while Simone increased her struggles rather dramatically. Silly idea, I thought. She was as likely to drive herself onto his cock as to prevent it coming in. Whatever, Aaron took it slowly and steadily, quite happy to make little gains, knowing each gain couldn't be lost. I saw him give one last push and then he just lay on Simone, pinning her to the bed. Finally she was conceding that she was fucked, or well on the way to being so.

Aaron was talking to Simone again. She was refusing to look at him, but she was listening. After a while she turned and gave him a sour look but nodded. To my surprise he released her wrists, transferring both his hands to her breasts. To my even greater surprise, Simone let him. She lay there, letting him stroke her breasts, not going for his throat.

I was even more surprised when he pulled out and pushed back in with a long lazy stroke. For all her fighting and swearing Simone lifted her hips to meet him, taking him nice and deep. Silver tongued devil; I wondered what he'd said to her.

Whatever it was it had certainly worked. Hands playing with her breasts, Aaron just slowly took Simone. Long slow thrusts, with her moving with him, pushing up to meet him. She'd lost her mutinous look and seemed to be enjoying being ravished. They kept it up for a while, just slowly coming together, moving apart, coming together again. This went on for a while. Probably for longer than my entire screw.

Eventually Aaron started talking to Simone again. Whatever he said she nodded. I won't say she was enthusiastic about what he asked, but she did agree.

Apparently he asked if she wanted to go faster. When she nodded he started in on her in earnest. He was still taking those nice long strokes but they were moving a lot faster. Simone was no longer relaxed and just rocking with him. Now she was putting some effort into it, banging him hard. Her hands were clutching his shoulders and her legs were circling his waist as she did her best to position herself to take him as deep as possible.

She was gasping now, uttering eager little cries, letting Aaron know she wanted him in her, wanted him with every fibre of her being. He reacted accordingly, ravishing her as hard as he possibly could, while she bounced and clung. (I was taking mental notes for my next encounter with a willing male. I don't know where she learnt what she knew, but she was good.)

Me, I was getting aroused all over again, just watching them in action. A quick glance at Cheryl and Marie and I was willing to bet that they were aroused as well. If they weren't, their nipples were lying.

Aaron and Simone were having a fine time, almost bouncing off the bed with the urgency of their need. Wonder of wonders, I don't think they were even at the end, yet. They had just established a new faster rhythm and were quite happy running with it. They bounced along like that for a few more minutes and, my god, it was tiring just watching them. And we were all watching them.

Simone started keening, wailing her need and Aaron responded like a trooper. He shortened his strokes and went in even faster, Simone clinging and pleading. Simone's voice was rising and she suddenly convulsed under Aaron, her climax hitting her hard. Mind you, Aaron wasn't backward about driving in nice and hard to finish himself off, pumping hard into her, letting her know he was satisfied.

Aaron rolled off the bed looking incredibly smug. I had a feeling that if Simone had snapped her fingers at that point he would have followed her anywhere. As it was, all she did was lie back, looking just as smug as Aaron. I think she was chalking that one up as a win.

Simone suddenly sat up, an evil look on her face, staring at Marie. Cheryl and I also turned to look at her. She was last and it was now her turn. The fourth guy, Tom, stripping as he went, strolled over to the bed and sat on it, looking at Marie, patting the bed next to him.

Marie was casting murderous looks around but she wasn't really getting much sympathy from anyone. As far as we girls were concerned we'd been jumped. Why shouldn't she be? As far as the men were concerned, she was next. She moved slowly over to the bed, not looking forward to being ravished in front of everyone.

I think she'd forgotten one little detail. She was up for a spanking as well. She went to sit on the bed next to Tom and gave a squeal when Tom grabbed her and jerked, spilling her over his lap, face down, bum up.

"What are you doing," she squealed, finding out without Tom having to say anything. He explained by bringing his hand down firmly on her bottom.

"Ah, Marie, you were last undressed, remember," I called out to her. I won't say what she said in reply.

Tom wasn't interested in dishing up the sort of sexy spanking that Brad gave Cheryl. He just settled down and paddled her bottom, laughing while she wriggled and squealed. I will admit, though, that it seemed to be more in fun than an actual beating. He didn't seem to be spanking her particularly hard, no matter how much Marie was protesting. From what I could see he seemed more to be popping his hand against her bottom, all noise and no fury.

What I found funny was that Tom had an erection and it was pressing against Marie's side. While she was wriggling and squirming she put a hand against Tom, trying to push away from him. By chance, her hand landed square upon his erection. She was pushing against it, then must have realised what she was holding. She gave an even louder squeal, snatching her hand away.

However he was handling the spanking he was dishing out, Tom managed to put a nice little glow on her bottom. Not bright red, or bruised, but definitely flushed. Finally satisfied with his endeavours, he swung Marie back onto her feet.

She stood there, looking at him. I could only see her back but it positively shouted outraged dignity.

"So," said Tom, "are you going to turn around and sit on it or straddle me and lower yourself onto it? If you turn around and sit, I'll be able to reach round you and play with your breasts while you bounce."

Amateur psychiatry, it sounded like to me. I bet he wanted her to straddle him. Then her breasts were right there in front of him. Deliberately playing her or not, that's what he got. I guess Marie figured that resistance was futile so she might as well just get on with it.

She hopped up on the bed, knees either side of him. He just eased his cock under her crotch and invited to lower away. Damn, I'd have loved to see her face as she sank down on him. As it was, I heard her give a small gasp as his cock brushed against her lips and then there was silence as I watched his cock slowly being engulfed. (I say I watched, but Cheryl and Simone were also looking.)

As far as we were concerned this was the last act. After this the boys could take a hike. I don't know about the others but I'd be hopping in the spa for a nice hot bath.

Marie started bouncing. Just like Simone, she seemed to know exactly what to do when she had a man. She was working him as though he was her favourite dildo, and I think she was putting a lot of stress on the poor man's cock. Not that he seemed to be complaining.

I did notice that I'd guessed right about one thing. As soon as Marie had safely landed on him, Tom wrapped his arms around her to hold her in position and buried his face in her breasts. Not that it seemed to worry Marie. She was bouncing happily up and down, sliding merrily along his shaft. (I say happily and merrily because that's how it looked. I can't honestly say that's how she was feeling.)

Tom seemed quite content to have her in the dominant position, letting her bounce to her hearts content. I guess proper men don't always insist on being on top. Whatever you want, darling, just so long as I get laid, is probably their motto. It was certainly working for Tom. Remember, we were all unwilling victims here, but Tom seemed to have persuaded Marie to be a very aggressive victim, ravishing herself to her heart's content.

Marie gave a very enthusiastic display for a young woman being ravished by a brutal invader, bouncing away non-stop. I'll still give Simone better marks for her exhibition, but Marie wasn't far behind her. For all her enthusiasm, Tom finally got tired of it. Or maybe he felt there was just so much he could take without retaliation.

Whatever the reason, Tom suddenly gave this twist of his body. One moment Marie was sitting straddling him, bouncing away, the next she was flat on her back with Tom looming over her, driving in hard and fast. (He must have practiced that move. It went too smoothly to be a first time.)

She squealed a protest but it didn't do her any good. Tom was now in control and taking her the way he wanted. He bounced on her hard, driving her before him. I sensed that he wanted to climax, right now, but was hanging on by a thread, trying to push her over the edge first.

Damned if I know if he succeeded. They both seemed to climax at the same time. I just couldn't tell who won the race. Or lost it, depending on whether you wanted to come in first or second. They finished up collapsed on top of each other, gasping for breath.

With Marie having been done all the boys had now scored. Simone decided that this was the time to take control of the situation.

"All right, you guys," she said, sounding really firm, "you've had your fun and collected on your bet. I'll thank you all to leave now."

Brad just laughed. It suddenly dawned on me that at some stage, while my attention was focused elsewhere, he and Nick had stripped off. And Aaron hadn't bothered to get dressed again. Everyone was now naked.

"Really, Simone," said Brad, "it is Simone isn't it? Yes, I thought so. As I was about to say, that's just the first round. We're good to go another round. Or maybe several. Now that the first urgency has been allayed, we can take some time and play some games.

We won't expect you to put out again immediately. We'll give you a chance to rest. If you can think of any games you'd like to try out, let us know. I'm sure we'll be happy to accommodate you."

We all looked at each other, too stunned to say a word. I eventually found my voice.

"Just what do you mean by a game?" I asked warily.

"Oh, just little games, like blindfolding someone and making them identify a member of the opposite sex by touch."

I tried to imagine myself blindfolded and groping Brad, trying to determine who he was. Worse, I imagined Brad blindfolded, trying to find out who I was by just running his hands over me. I was getting warm just thinking about it.

"Um, if it's all the same to you, I want to use the spa first, just to get cleaned up a bit," I told him.

"What an excellent idea," said Brad. "We'll put you in the spa, blindfolded. You can tell us who's in there with you."

"Um, when you said you were going to have a second round, does that mean you're going to try and ravish me again?" Cheryl asked him.

"Ah, no, Cheryl. I'm not greedy. I'll let you pick one of the others to ravish you while I take someone new. Don't let it worry you. We're all trained athletes, with amazing stamina and recovery prowess. You'll get the attention that you deserve."

"I take it that means that none of us will have to suffer the attentions of the same person twice?" I asked delicately.

Brad bowed his head in acknowledgement. Good. That meant that someone else would be stuck with Nick. I sympathised with them. Me, I'd see if I could hook a hold of Aaron for the second time around.

If you're going to suffer, try to suffer with style.

12