Chelsea Enjoys Being a Tour Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But my Father can have it, all he needs to do is to give in to the temptation that is in front of him. And he must know that I'd never tell anybody. It would be our secret.

Then he suddenly stood up.

"I think it's time for me to go."

That didn't surprise me. My Father was a decent man, he knows the difference between right and wrong. He'd been tempted, but he was strong enough to resist. However, I was also strong-willed, determined to get my own way. I might not win, but I was going to put up a fight.

I said, "OK, but I want a hug from you."

While holding him tightly, I put my head onto his shoulder, and then, with butterflies in my stomach, I whispered into his ear.

"I want you inside me."

Hearing that, a lover would have acted straight away, their hands would have been all over me. But he wasn't my lover, he was my Father.

"I want to but I can't, you're my baby girl."

Then he pulled away from me. Our hug was over. I gave him that look again, the one that said, if you don't give me what I want then it'll break my heart. But he just shook his head. Then, in desperation, with both hands, I pulled on my top. The buttons flew off in all directions. As soon as I'd slipped it off my shoulders I was quickly unhooking my bra.

While I'd been doing that he'd been rooted to the spot, watching me open-mouthed. Mesmerised by what I was doing. But when my bra was off, so that my large breasts were exposed, he came back to life.

While staring at them, he said, "Magnificent."

Just a single word, but hearing it had excited me more than I thought was possible. I had to smile, because I now knew, with absolute certainty, that I was going to get what I wanted!

After shaking his head, he said, "And where did those nipples come from? Your Mother's are small. You could hang a hat on yours."

That made me chuckle. But I didn't want his hat on them, and I also didn't care who I'd inherited them from. I just wanted his fingers and mouth on them. And as soon as possible.

I didn't give him time to change his mind, I held his hand and then I quickly took him into the bedroom. And when we got there he went straight for my large breasts.

He was tentative at first, as if he was in awe of them. However, that changed when he started to suck on one of my plump nipples. I stroked his head, it was as if he was a baby suckling on his Mother's teat.

This is what Edward should have done, and what Philip was going to do. But it was my Father that was now feasting on them, and that was making it special for me.

After switching nipples, so that he could greedily suck on that one as well, his fingers were on the other one. Pinching and pulling on it. Between moans, I was smiling. I'd lost count of the number of times that I'd imagined this happening. When I indulged myself with this, my favourite fantasy, it always excited me. But it was never as intense as it was now. And it was only going to get better.

He was keeping me waiting. Yes, his mouth and fingers were doing the right things with my nipples, giving me great pleasure. However, there was something that was far more important than them that urgently needed his attention. My hot wet pussy!

It was on fire, a raging inferno burning inside it, one that only he could extinguish. And he needed to do it as soon as possible.

"Take my panties off and finger me."

To help him do that, I lay down on the bed with my legs closed. When he started pulling on them I lifted my bottom up. As soon as they were passed my ankles, and in his hand, I opened my legs. My skirt could stay on, it was very short so it wouldn't get in the way.

When he saw what I was offering him, he gulped, and then he licked his lips. That didn't surprise me. I was a late starter, only having my first boyfriend when I was eighteen, but I soon discovered the effect that a pussy can have on men. Just looking at one is enough to make them drool, or even go weak at the knees.

He'd called my tits magnificent, but for my pussy he didn't say anything. I didn't mind, the look on his face told me that he liked it. I just wish that he'd do something instead of just standing there staring at it!

I was about to speak, but his hand on my leg, and it moving upwards, meant that I didn't have to. When it got high up on my thigh, only inches away from my honeypot, I gave a little shudder. Very soon his fingers would be where I wanted them to be, deep up my sweet pussy.

When the tip of his finger entered me, I purred. Then, with a quickness that took me by surprise, the whole of that finger was deep inside me. I gasped. Then it got even better when he added another two. Three was stretching my pussy to its limit, making me moan. I was grateful that he didn't want to insert any more. That would have been too much for me.

He was fingering me, trying to explore every part of it. Then a finger from his other hand found my clit. That almost made me climax.

After gasping, I quickly uttered a warning, "No, that will make me come."

I wanted to reach it, but not now. This was good, so I wanted to savour it. Unfortunately, it was too late. He'd expertly rubbed it again, and now it couldn't be stopped.

It was like a bottle of champagne with the cork suddenly taken out. It burst into life, instantly inhabiting every part of my body. At its peak I almost passed out. When I was back with the living, I looked up, my Father was standing over me, and worryingly, he looked distressed.

Then he suddenly blurted out, "What have I done?"

I didn't understand. What he'd done was give me a very good climax. One that I'd never forget, so why was he unhappy? He should be proud of himself.

While looking down at the floor, in a low voice, he said, "I should go."

He then did, almost running out of the room. I couldn't believe it, he'd left when there was unfinished business. He was supposed to make me come again, by fucking me. And that second climax would have been better than the first one, it would have been epic.

In the morning I had breakfast with my parents. Unlike last night, my clothes were tasteful. I wasn't displaying any of my ample cleavage and my stylish skirt was below the knee. But my Father, whenever he could without my Mother noticing, was looking at me as if I was naked. It was good to know that he still wanted me. When I've forgiven him for leaving without fucking me, I'll seduce him again!

When my Mother finished eating she left us so that she could take a stroll in the garden. We could now talk about last night. While she'd been with us he'd been able to act normally, but now he was a broken man. It looked as if he was going to cry. If he was expecting sympathy from me, then he was going to be disappointed.

"You shouldn't have left like that."

He was about to speak, but he stopped when I shook my head. Then, to make sure that he wasn't going to try and interrupt me again, I said, "Let me finish."

He nodded, so I continued.

"What we did was wonderful. I wanted it to happen, and I have no regrets. Stop beating yourself up about it."

I then leant forward across the table so that I could be closer to him.

In a low voice, I then said, "Tonight you are going to come to my room and finish what you started. You're going to fuck me!"

With some amusement, I watched as his face changed. It started with shock, because of what I'd just said, and then it was displaying the inner turmoil he was experiencing. He had to decide between what was right and what he wanted to do, and that was not easy. Then, when he'd made his decision, it was excitement.

I stayed calm, but really, because he was going to do it, I wanted to jump for joy.

Five minutes later, he was off to join my Mother in the garden, and I was on my way to my room. When I got there Philip was outside the door. He must have been waiting for me, and he didn't look happy. That was understandable. Last night he'd seen another man enter my room when it should have been him.

He greeted me with, "You're a fucking..."

I quickly cut him off with, "He's my Father. It was a surprise visit."

Thankfully, he believed me, because in an instance, his anger evaporated. He was now looking shamefaced, embarrassed because of what he'd been about to call me. I felt sorry for him, and that, together with a pussy that was already excited because of what was going to happen tonight with my Father, was why I asked him to come into my room.

I only had twenty minutes before I was due to start work, but that was plenty of time for a quickie!

When he left, after only ten minutes, he was smiling. And that smile would stay there all day, and perhaps even all night.

He'd started with my tits. My big nipples had fascinated him, and if I'd let him, he would have played with them for hours. However, we didn't have a lot of time, so after only a couple of minutes I took my panties off, so that I could introduce him to my pussy. They'd then become best friends. After briefly fingering me, while I stroked his cock, I then took him to heaven by riding him.

I'm not a size queen, but another inch or two would have been nice. And my climax could have been better. But I'm not complaining, it was good enough to keep me going until the main act. That's tonight, when my Father fucks his little girl!

We were supposed to be going to the seaside, but it was cancelled because of the bad weather. That meant that what should have been an easy day for me, had become a nightmare. The thirty guests that I was looking after would now be indoors all day at the resort, and I would have to organise activities to keep them entertained. I managed to do that, keeping most of the guests happy, but it was non-stop. And some of them, because they were cooped up, had taken it out on me. That was unfair, I couldn't be blamed for the heavy rain and strong winds. However, I was always polite, even when they were being rude or unreasonable. I kept smiling, though quite often, I really wanted to shout at them.

My parents weren't my guests, they went out with another Tour Guide on an excursion to a museum. It takes two and a half hours to get there, but it's worth it, especially if you're interested in medieval artefacts. So it was six o'clock before I saw them again.

My Mother greeted me with, "How was your day?"

I just laughed.

"So it was that bad?"

I nodded, and then I asked about their day. It was my Father that answered.

"It was OK, but put it this way, if we see another historical item, then we'll be tempted to smash it."

This time we all laughed.

After eating together, we went our separate ways. I wouldn't be seeing my Mother again until tomorrow morning, but I would be seeing my Father later on, and it would be as soon as my Mother was asleep. I couldn't wait, my pussy was already wet, and there was that familiar feeling deep inside it that was telling me that I needed to be fucked.

I was tired, and that's why I'd dozed off while I was sitting in a chair. When I woke, I was panicking. It was nearly ten o'clock, my Father would be here any minute now, and I wasn't ready.

Five minutes was enough for a quick shower, and then it took as long deciding what to wear. I nearly laughed when I realized that the clothes weren't important, I could wear anything and he'd still want me. So, fifteen minutes later, when he arrived, I was dressed casually.

As soon as he was in my room, and the door was closed, he was kissing me, and it wasn't his usual peck on the cheek. It took me by surprise, and I was slow to respond, but when I did, I was matching him for both passion and eagerness.

For a long time, it was all that we did. We just stood there, our arms by our side, enjoying each other's mouth. Then we stopped, and he stepped back. He was now looking downwards at my large breasts, staring at them. I put my hands underneath them, and then I pushed them up. I was offering them to him. I got the response that I wanted. His hands were quickly on them, going under my t-shirt and then onto my bra.

When he found my nipples, I gave a little shudder, and that made him smile. As good as this was, it would be better if I was topless. I was about to speak, to suggest that we undress, but he got there first.

"We should take our clothes off."

While we were doing that, we were watching each other. Last night, apart from my short skirt, I'd ended up being naked, but he'd kept his clothes on. This was the first time that I would be seeing his cock. Was the sight of it going to thrill me, or was it going to be a disappointment?

When he got down to his boxers there were butterflies in my stomach. As he slowly pulled them down he gave me a cheeky grin, and when his cock popped out, I knew why he'd done it. It was because he was proud of his manhood. And so he should be. It wasn't a monster, something that was going to rearrange my internal organs when he fucked me with it. It was just a nice cock, and big enough to give me a lot of pleasure when it was inside me.

Both of us were now naked, so no clothes to get in the way. When his hands went for my tits, I grabbed hold of his cock. It only took a few leisurely strokes to get it standing proud. My pussy was definitely going to like it!

My tits were already familiar to him, but his eagerness to enjoy them was as if they were new to him. I liked that, it excited me, but what was exciting me even more was his hand between my legs. His fingers were doing wonderful things to my pussy, and I was rewarding him by vigorously stroking his swollen member.

"Put it in your mouth."

"I will, but you need to suck my tits while I'm doing it."

I started by licking the head of his cock, paying particular attention to the tip of it. It was making him squirm. Then I bobbed my head, taking half of his member into my mouth.

It was now frantic from both of us, and that had taken our excitement to another level. However, I was definitely getting the better deal. His cock was getting excellent service from my hand, but that couldn't compete with the attention that I was getting from him. His mouth was greedily sucking on my nipple, while his fingers were expertly tweaking the other one. And he was also fingering me. I'm so glad that I'm not a man!

All good things must come to an end, and this was no exception. Very soon, I was going to come, as was my Father. But who was going to get there first? Seconds later, it was him. When he started to spurt, I was close, and by the time that he'd emptied his balls into my mouth, mine was starting.

It was my second climax of the day, but that hadn't diminished it. In fact, it beat the first one hands down. It had lasted longer and it was more intense. What about my Father's. I didn't ask, because I didn't need to. His beaming face said it all.

It wasn't long before I was ready to fuck, and surprisingly, considering his age, so was my Father. His cock wasn't just erect again, it was rock-hard. I was impressed. It was time to make the most of it. Then, annoyingly, my phone rang, I picked it up, not to answer it, but to turn it off.

The head of his cock was at my opening. I couldn't believe it. I'd waited so long for this, and now it was actually going to happen.

Then the doorbell rang, startling both of us. It rang again. Whoever was outside should fuck off, because there was no way I was going to open the door.

"Chelsea, can you hear me, we have a medical emergency."

I groaned, and then I muttered under my breath, "And I have an emergency. It's a pussy that needs to be fucked."

I looked at my Father.

"You need to go, it might be serious."

I was now in the first aid room, attending to a guest that had tripped over a step. He'd landed heavily on his right arm.

After examining it, I said, "I think it's broken. You'll have to go to hospital."

Unfortunately, I had to go with him. It was three o'clock in the morning when we got back. And by then I wasn't in the mood for any more sex, I just wanted to go to sleep. So when I opened the door to my room, and I saw that my Father wasn't there, I was relieved.

The alarm on my phone woke me up at eight.

I was still tired, but I forced myself to get up. A long hot shower revived me. Feeling a lot better, I went downstairs for breakfast.

My Father arrived as I was just about to eat, Mother wasn't with him. He told me that she would be joining us in a few minutes. Her absence had given us the opportunity to talk privately.

After making sure that there was nobody near enough to overhear us, I asked, "Do you think we're ever going to get to fuck?"

"Don't you mean, express our love for each other in the most meaningful way?"

That made me laugh, and him smile. Then his face became serious.

"We might have to leave early, it could even be tonight. I have a key client that wants to discuss something with me. I can't say no to him."

"But you can say no to your little girl."

I shouldn't have said that, and when I saw the hurt on his face, I was ashamed of myself.

"I'm sorry, will you forgive me?"

While smiling, he said, "I'm your Father, I'll always forgive you."

While I was working, I kept thinking about him. Tonight, if he was still at the resort, he was coming to my room for the third time. I didn't like the uncertainty of it, but there was nothing I could do about it. I had to accept it. However, that uncertainty was putting me in a bad mood, and it was an effort to be polite to the guests, especially to one of them that kept being rude to me.

I got back to The Paradise Resort just after six o'clock, and the first thing I did when I got to my room was call my Father. My heart was racing as I waited for him to answer it. When he eventually did, his first few words made my heart sink.

"We're going to eat, and then we'll be leaving."

When the call ended, I swore loudly, not caring if there was anybody outside my room that could hear me. Tonight was supposed to be special, something that I'd always remember, and now it was just going to be me, alone in my room, watching television. A night that would be eminently forgettable.

I was now with them, even though I didn't want to. The food was up to its usual high standard, but because of how I was feeling, I wasn't enjoying it. I was just picking at it. And it was an effort to join in with the conversation.

"Do you still need me to help you with that tax problem that you have?"

What tax problem? I didn't have one. Then the penny dropped. The sly fox, it was an excuse for him to come to my room.

"Yes, and it would be a great help to me if you could take a look at it before you go."

My Mother was looking concerned. She then said, "Don't take too long. We have a long drive ahead of us. We need to leave as soon as possible."

But she needn't be worried, thirty minutes would be more than enough time for what we intended to do when we were together in my room!

My appetite was now back to normal. After finishing what was on my plate, I had a dessert.

When we'd all finished eating, my Mother stayed at the table. She was going to have another coffee while my 'tax problem' was being sorted out.

"Don't forget, you need to be quick."

When we got to my room, I mimicked my Mother, repeating what she'd said in my best imitation of her. It wasn't very good, but it did make him laugh.

We needed to take her advice, but there was still time for some foreplay. Even enough time for us to kiss, but only briefly.

It was a nice way to start, and it was tender rather than passionate. Confirming that this was more than just a sexual relationship. We loved each other. Yes, it was a relationship that was ill-advised, one that was potentially dangerous, but I didn't care. Life is too short, you have to get what you want, whenever you can, otherwise, what's the point of living?