Chelsea Enjoys Being a Tour Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tender had now become passionate. All our clothes were off, except for his socks, and we'd become a writhing mass of arms and legs.

He was sucking on my tits as if his life depended upon it, and the hand that was between my legs could have been that of a teenager that had got lucky, because it was trying to touch every part of my pussy. And I was no better, roughly stroking his cock when I should have been gentler.

We'd become rutting animals!

When, suddenly, without any warning, he pushed me onto my back, I didn't complain. Instead, I just opened my legs for him. This time he didn't pause so that he could admire the view. He was between them as quick as a rat up a drainpipe.

He was now fucking me. It wasn't subtle. He was enthusiastic rather than skilful. But it was perfect, in this moment of time it was just what I needed.

When he upped the pace, I became even more vocal, moaning loudly every time he went deep into me. Waves of pleasure were washing over the whole of my body. And the best was yet to come. My climax was fast approaching, and I knew, with absolute certainty, that when it arrived it would be an epic one.

Because he was an older man, experienced in such things, my Father timed it perfectly. When I was desperate to come, I didn't need to say anything, he instinctively knew I was ready. Two quick strokes finished me off.

It seemed to be everywhere at once. Affecting every part of me. Making my toes curl up and my eyes roll to the back of my head. At its peak, when it was at its most intense, I think I shouted out something, but I'm not sure if I really did.

When it had started I'd closed my eyes, only opening them when it was over. My legs were still wide apart but he wasn't on top of me. I had no recollection of him pulling out, or of him coming inside me, because, as expected, my climax had indeed been epic. I knew though that he had come, and it was while he was still on top of me, because the proof of that was what was seeping out of my pussy.

That night, I had the best sleep that I'd had for a long time. So in the morning I was refreshed, ready for any challenges that the day might bring. However, there was a fly in the ointment, and unfortunately, it was a big one. I didn't know when I'd be seeing my Father again. But that was something that I didn't want to dwell on. Then I smiled when I realized that there was something that I could do to help me take my mind off my Father.

That was to fuck some more of the guests!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.