All Comments on 'Chemistry Between Nerds and Sluts Ch. 05'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More please

Back to the usual great standard after the ever so slightly disappointing last episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another great chapter!

Another great chapter, though this twist has enamored. I'm personally pulling for Cole and Stef to become a couple, hopefully something doesn't happen at prom with her line of " 'I am hot and if Cole can't see that, then the hell with him. I can get any guy I want.' " Hopefully we have many more chapters, maybe even into college with one possibly switching where they go to be together. Ah guess i'm just a hopeless romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great work!

Read through the whole thing this morning, only to realize how late it is now! I enjoyed the swap, and the opportunity for these guys to get some experience...I expected some jealousness from Mark and Cole too. Looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
your stories are the best and keep writing them

give us more and thanks for letting the good guy finish first.

HLDHLDover 16 years ago
Loving this series

I am very much enjoying this series. I especially like how Stephanie is growing as a character. Where she was perfectly happy sleeping around with three guys, to find her jealous of her nerd boyfriend makes her more than just the hottie-slut archtype.

I can't wait for the next chapter(s)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome

I love this series, cant get enough im checking almost everyday for an update! Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Seriously...

... hurry up writing that next one ^_^

The reality and details you put in the scenes, just does it for me. Great storyline, amazing writing! Looking forward to reading more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
chemical rferactions lead to new compounds

Amazingly good story. Will Steph and Cole come to realize that love with sex is worth more than just sex? Cole's penis is special not just because of its size and thickness but because Cole comes with it. The best breasts belong to Steph because only those come with her attached. Will they find colleges near each other? Will they go to the same school? Will they have a future?

It's your story but I love romantic happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

This story line is fantastic. The way everything comes together is great. I like where it is headed and am hoping Cole is able to get Steph to see that she only needs him and no one else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
MORE!

more more more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"Don't"...

...DON'T have Cole have do anybody ELSE! It wouldn't be right!

skyink93skyink93over 11 years ago
sluts

I like a good fuck story. Just hate stories that have that element of romance and they are fucking everybody available. ehhh oh well. Everybody to their own tastes. At least I can stop reading this story line here and not waste any more time...

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
the swap was wrong

just when it was becoming a good story you ruined it.

htx11htx11over 10 years ago
Ruined

The swap ruined the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Swap was hot

But would be better if everyone enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Man you write the best series

I literally live your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Swapping

Stef as a character was already a worthless whore and now she swapped and let Mark fuck her she is beyond redemption and I truly feel bad for Cole if he is falling in love with her. I hope he just uses her as the cum dump she is and then goes to college to find someone worthy of him. Super slut stef is headed for a stripper pole and 3 kids by 3 different guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There sure seem to be a lot of Anonymice around here with OWNERSHIP fetishes. Me, I LIKE the notion that a thoughtful geek might get more than one girl before settling into eternal monogamy.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

You know...NOT MY STORY...but I am enjoying reading the details...all of them!!

The anonymous posts that are negative about this series should KEEP THEIR OPINIONS TO THEMSELVES!! And go elsewhere to read.

The whole swapping thing...Steffie is the pivot-point for that whole thing...she COULD HAVE stopped it, & let it happen. Then she has second thoughts about it...like many of us would! Slut...yeah...HUMAN...EVEN MORE SO!! Leave the girl alone, this is all gonna work out (especially when Cole has his big schwanz up her back door!!

Prom is next!! And all that come with it!!

Five Stars...๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ๐ŸŒŒ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.