All Comments on 'Cherished Girl Ch. 02'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please no

I'm all about an HEA but it has to be believable. The fact that she's even contemplating "loving" him is ridiculous. It's just not doing it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I really hope to read the end of this story. And I do hope she can learn to love him and that he can truly learn to love and respect her. I am all for second and yes even third chances.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Very passionately erotic and beautiful non con chapter..and series!! ;))a very challenging word war,excellently handled too Cherished authoress!! :))

The extremely challenging task of semi non con dialogue war and mind games superbly achieved here!! :))any ice between them seems to be thawing..after much sex slaving by erotic captive Carissa..and much seductive and brainy verbal coaxing of Anders, by her!! ;))

End of the series seems to appear hazily and lazily above the horizon....!! ;)) gK...your Frenchman Anders, indeed very handsome and a deliciously passionate and intense lover!! ;))beautiful gray blue eyes...;))He also seems so lost in an intensively sad insecurity,over losing Carissa!!....hope some happy arrangement works out in the end which would be to both of their pleasure..and none's displeasure!!;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next Chapter?

Would really love to read the conclusion of this story......

Horseman68Horseman68almost 7 years ago
Story Is a Unique Introspective Dive

Almost did not read second chapter. Glad I did, and I'm waiting to see how this ends between the unique couple. Absorbing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow

5 stars

this is your best work most serious most detailed and most realistic

a tug of war btw love and fear ,trust vs betrayal/possessiveness/jealousy

all the beautiful and dark parts of human emotions

sex in the story was hot but when you load them with emotions like love and possessivess it becomes lava

kudos gaggedkitty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES