Cherished Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would I do such a thing though?" he countered. He caressed her tits as she pumped her cunt back and forth, her fresh fluids coating every inch of his penis. "Why would I torture myself? If I loathe the idea of other men fantasizing about you, why would I put you in the company of men with souls as bad as mine? Men I KNOW would dream of doing terrible things to you, things even more terrible than what I'm capable of."

There it was. Suddenly Anders' words made Carissa go completely still. What Anders had just said, it was the first time he had acknowledged that not only was he not normal, he was acting like a monster. If he could at least recognize that what he was doing was wrong, perhaps he could change. Perhaps she could light the fire that might start the whole process.

He frowned as she stilled on his lap. His hands cupped her ass. "What is it?"

"You admit it, then. You're capable of terrible things, like keeping a girl captive. A girl you claim you love," Carissa said. "You don't have to be that person. I could love you, with all my heart. If you would just let me help you, Anders, I know I could love you."

Anders' face suddenly hardened. He surged upright, taking her with him. He was strong enough to stagger to the wall, with his shaft still embedded inside her. He thrust her up against the wall, fucking her roughly as her hands frantically clamped onto his shoulders for support. He thrust up into her, his cock like a stabbing sword as he fucked her with savage, merciless strokes. "You... think you can help me?" he growled between grunts.

"I know I could," she yelped.

"NO. You can't," he insisted. He groaned plaintively, thrusting so deep, only his testicles showing as he buried the rest of his penis inside her, the shaft twitching as he flooded her with his cum. His groan deepened until the last spurt of his load flew into her snatch. Then he was leaning against the wall, her slender body pinned. The flood of cum seemed to congeal inside her sex, gluing their bodies together. She kissed the side of his face. Then her lips captured his, her mouth working tenderly in tandem with his, until he peeled their joined and sweaty bodies off the wall, staggering back to the bed. He lay on the bed, and she curled up against him.

Her cheek rested on his chest. His hand idly caressed her hair. For a moment they were just male and female, man and woman relishing the post-coitus bliss of affection and maybe, despite everything, something else which bonded them on a level neither could fully acknowledge or understand.

"If you care about me as much as you say, take a chance. When a person cares about someone, they're willing to sacrifice for that person. Isn't that a key part of what it means to love?" she insisted.

She straddled him and looked into his eyes so that he knew she was as serious as the dead. "I mean it, Anders. I want to be with you, but we can't live like this. I need to be treated as a human being. Not a piece of meat. Not a piece of ass you can keep locked away."

"You know that's not how I think of you," he growled.

"I know," she admitted. "You cherish me. You don't trust what you cherish to be out in the world. You need to have that feeling of total control. It's what drives you, compels you. Maintaining it is what keeps you sane." The sexy brunette took a deep breath as she prepared to say what he needed to hear.

"But I want you to listen to me, Anders. You can be stronger than that. With ME at your side, you can learn to be stronger. I promise you this - I won't try to escape. I'll stand by your side, if you give me a chance. If you give yourself a chance. Give me 4 weeks. Let me wear clothes. Take me out on dates with you. I'll let you pick the sites if you wish." She knew he would need to - if for no other reason than to maintain whatever semblance of control he could. "After 4 weeks, I will show you that what you've done, giving me this freedom, has only deepened my love for you. Then we can move forward... together."

There was a heavy pause, filled with tension as she waited for his answer.

Anders' smoky, gray-blue eyes appraised her carefully, but not with the same paranoia she was used to seeing.

"What if...what if I agree to this..." he began, mulling it over, "to you wearing clothes, to taking you out." He looked at her seriously. He cupped her face and brought her down for a passionate kiss. When he released her, she felt the change. He was taking a risk his old self would never have taken.

"Wait here. There is one thing you must know, if we are to make this arrangement." He left, leaving her naked and bewildered on the bed. When he returned, she felt a flash of fear. He held a handgun - what she assumed was a loaded handgun. A spike of panic tore through her.

"If we go out and you betray me..." At first she wondered whether he was threatening her. He wasn't. He put the gun to his own head. He seemed poised to pull the trigger. "The day I lose you for good, that's the day I come undone. You understand?"

Overcome with compassion, Carissa sprang up from the bed and rushed over to the man she was growing to love even though she knew she shouldn't. Her hands roved over his chest, her fingertips caressing every inch of corded muscle as she coaxed him to put down the gun.

"Please, Anders, put it down." She knelt between his legs. Her hands gently massaged his balls, and her tongue slid lovingly up and down his semi-flaccid cock. "Please, just put it down. You don't need that. I love you, Anders." She captured his manhood in her mouth, pumping back and forth on him with a tender, loving touch, until he put the gun aside. He groaned, stroking her hair and pulling it back so that it wouldn't dangle in front of her face as she continued to suck his cock with a level of care she'd never shown before. She tasted his pre-cum and welcomed it. She focused all her love on him as her lips tightened around his cock. She impaled her mouth and cradled the underside of his shaft so lovingly with her tongue. She felt his pulsing manhood inside her mouth, sucking and slurping with a care that showed him how desperately she wanted to show her love. Soon his hips would buck, his plaintive groan would slice through the air, and she would feel his hot, sticky seed spilling onto her tongue, perhaps even leaking from the corners of her mouth. But not quite yet...

Abruptly, Carissa realized - she would actually give this a chance, as surreal as it seemed. They'd achieved a breakthrough. Maybe Anders wasn't hopeless. Maybe he could become the good man hidden underneath all that darkened filth.

'I love you, Anders. God help me, I do love you,' she thought. She would either help him unlock the better angels of his nature or she'd escape from him, but FIRST she would give the first option a try. No matter what happened, she cared for him. She'd thought to drug him, to hold him captive as he had held her, so that he knew what it felt like... Now she saw another way. She would try. Her heart wouldn't let her give up on Anders Varrceau. Not just yet.

The End...Or is It?

I hope you enjoyed Part 2 of the story. I do plan to write one final chapter for Part 3. Remember, don't be afraid to indulge your darker fantasies. Life is too short not to...

~gaggedKitty

12