All Comments on 'Cherished Girl'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
verbicideverbicidealmost 7 years ago
Darkest fantasies...

I think the note at the end of this story is amusing, because my personal darkest fantasies involve finding guys like Andres and putting a bullet in their brain. I've known women who were sexually assaulted and seen the trauma they go through, so my fantasies surrounding sexual assault might play out a little bit...rougher... than the average persons. The story was well-written, but I doubt it will end in a way that satisfies me. Non-con stories rarely do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More! More!

Gosh! I'm such a sucker for these types of stories. I loved that Anders is still sweet to her in his own twisted way and that he truly loves her. Idk, maybe a happy ending for both of them? Pretty please? I look forward to you posting the 2nd chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Frenchman?

Being French myself, I'm sorry to say that you've made him very unrealistic. Why do you make him write to her in German if he is French?

And Anders isn't a French name at all. His last name isn't French. He never even says a word in French. André Marceau would have worked, this doesn't.

It kind of kills the vibe for me. I don't mind you having a thing for French guys (they ARE the best lovers after all, according to both my and all my friends' experience, which, if I may say, encompasses quite a few nationalities), but pleaaase do it properly. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lunacy

He's a psychopath. If she's smart, the first time he sticks his dick in her mouth she bites it off and he bleeds to death. Not good on any level.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
the passion of a prisoner for her/his escape would naturally be like'never say die!!' ...you know...as is the case with Carissa!! ;))

Wonderful story!!:)) But all these overfantasizing female and male writers need a super heavy dose of real captivity themselves(perhaps under the Taliban!!)!!;)) to stop romanticising girls' being kept tied up 24*7!! ;))

Carissa's frustration on her captivity under enigmatic(?!..sorry....i fail to see any enigma!! ;))...)boyfriend turned rapist cum captor,quite realistic!! trying to seduce her way out of his dungeon nice mind game too!!;))

wonder where some readers see lunacy in a helpless damsel's effort to seduce her way to freedom to return to her roots.....those from which, she was so mercilessly ripped out!! the passion of a prisoner about her/his escape would always be like 'never say die!!' ....you know!! ;))

Darkhappyendings_711Darkhappyendings_711almost 7 years ago
Ending

I love this story! Because it's only a story. Hopefully they have a happy ending. It seems as if Andres does loveher in his own way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For the people complaining you clearly saw non con on top of this page, kinda like commenting on a porn vid how ungodly porn videos are lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
3386 Followers
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES