Cherished Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. I'll stay on the bed. I promise." She decided to reward him by dipping her hand to her sex and stroking herself. "Don't be too long." His eyes flared with hunger as he watched her touch herself. She slipped two fingers into her sex and began rubbing her clit with her other hand. She imagined his cock inside of her again - and it did the trick. A fresh wave of arousal coiled through her insides, making her cunt clench up with need. Her nipples became erect, taut little pink buds which stood out perfectly from her sexy tits.

Anders stood there and just watched as she slowly brought herself to climax. It didn't take long; Carissa knew her body well and she wasn't ashamed of this, at least, giving herself the pleasure she needed to survive. Finally, with a low cooing, she shuddered on the bed. Her cunt twitched again and again and again, until she slowly drew away her fingers. All of them were glistening. More than that, the scent of her need filled the bedroom.

The distrustful, well-built Frenchman had to acknowledge she hadn't been faking it. The suspicion faded from his heated gaze as he unexpectedly hastened toward the bed. Carissa had time to notice the length and hardness of his reinvigorated cock before he whipped her around to face the wall.

"Place your hands on the headboard." The lithe brunette barely had time to do so, kneeling on her hands and knees, before she felt Anders' thick cock slide into her sex from behind. He began pumping her roughly, his one hand firmly around the nape of her neck as his other hand dipped between her legs, rubbing her clit even as he fucked her for the second time.

"You sexy, little vixen. You think I would just leave you after you put on a show like that?" he growled.

"Ooohhh...fuck me," she sighed. "Put your cock inside me. My big, strong man needs to fuck this pussy," she moaned, hoping it would please him. It did - whether because he chose to believe that her words were genuine, or because he was beyond caring in the throes of his lust, Carissa couldn't be sure. She just relished the feel of his cock slamming hard into her from behind, the constant cadence of their bodies smacking together until she felt the heat of arousal burning through her veins. She cried out as a rare, unexpected orgasm erupted from the sheer force and depth of the thorough fucking he gave her. Soon enough, he chased her orgasm with one of his own. He groaned, thick ropes of seed shooting inside her now cum-soaked pussy.

With a sigh, he emptied the last of his second load and pulled out. He watched as excess jism oozed from her well-fucked snatch. She felt so dirty just now. But it was still more than worth it, if she was continuing to earn back his trust. Carissa knew that now.

"Mmmm. I'll be back, you little slut." Anders affectionately slapped her ass as he stepped off the bed. "Don't forget your promise."

He left after taking the knife and the groceries, and locking the door behind him. Like every other room in the house, the master bedroom could be locked from the outside with the proper key - a key only Anders had.

She waited for him now. The young woman wrapped her arms around her legs as she tucked them underneath her chin. Carissa thought of what she could do to earn the next scrap of trust back from this enigma of a man. One way or another, she'd find a way to get back into his good graces. She'd find a way to be free.

The End...Or is It?

************

I hope you enjoyed the story. I do plan to write a sequel. Remember, don't be afraid to indulge your darker fantasies. Life is too short not to...

~gaggedKitty

12