All Comments on 'Cherry and Jack Ch. 01'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
It was okay

Not great and yet not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Erotic

Good going, nice and sinple. Keep it running

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
understand voyeurism BUT

i'm a bit of a voyeur myself so i understand the fantasy of watching your wife with another, but she cheated and betrayed his trust. i don't understand any man who wouldn't be very angry and hurt by that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Him Upset with Her Cockolding Him ???

The wimp is pissed that he couldn't watch her love's big cock - it has nothing to do with her not having any respect for him - he lost that when he said he wanted to watch.

He's pissed but now happy to be pimping his whore out so he can watch the bigger cock!!! Not her but the cock. She distains the wimp as gay wanting the cock for himself - watch the fight for the bigger cock right writer - kind of a hidden writer wish it seems.

Kind of a shame - just write gay stuff - get it over with - that way you don't have to humiliate men and yourself with the subhuman self cuckolding to see bigger cocks - easy eh!

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

"Anonymous in USA" says he did not know any man who would not be upset with his wife about something like this if she did it?

He knows one now.....I wouldn't have any trouble with it. I'd still be married to her and if she wanted to fill her pussy with another guy's cock, even on the sly, hey, she is only a human being that is designed to fuck anyone she wants to.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Well

Good story, I know some men love watching, but she cuckold hubby, she did not tell him she cheated on him. She said she love him, but dose she really

olsaltolsaltover 18 years ago
not a wimp but confused about the trust.

His wife did betray the trust in their marriage. We have had some fun times but not behind each others back. She would have been a loving wife if she had set it up with hubby to watch as he had told her about wanting too.

It is a good story but he needs to look at what he really expects from a marriage.

Sex is great if both of you are involved in all aspects of it and agree to the parimeters of the sex you chose to have.

I am not sure what anonymous would call a good story as "it" has his own ideas of life and we are all suppose to just follow his rule. He seems to think he is the only example of a man. He never gives any constructive critizism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Strange Comments

Those who felt it normal to want to only watch or hear thier spouse be fucked by another don't deserve to be fathers or mothers to anything let alone be married.

Why not just hire a whore to fuck your friends while you jack off - where's the need to disrespect yourself or someone you supposedly love to disrespect you only because of a selfish wimpy devraved need to feel humiliated and excited to watch thier marital commitment compromised by your own request.

It is interesting to read that most of these weirdo's are on their 7th marriage but not because she didn't love fucking someone else - you idiot - she left you because she couldn't respect anyone who married her but didn't want her to himself. She also didn't want a sick deviant like you were under the same roof as "her" children - they might catch something or be affected by you sicko!! No intelligent whore marries their pimp but some pimps selfishly marry their whores eh.

If there is such a thing as balanced swinging at least it may be a sharing where each has outside experiances to "improve" the failing or soon to be failed marriage. Watching is for the zoo - not watching strange cocks in your bedroom to get you up and off!!!

You guys were just kidding right - right - right???

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Garbage

She cheated and betrayed him for who knows what long, and would have continued to do so. The last comment hit it right on the nail. If you want a whore for a wife, why don't you just marry one. I don't know how any woman can respect a man like this, although it dosn't surprise me that she would stay with him. I mean she gets to fuck who she wants when she wants and than go home to her sick wimpy husband.

grtguyintxgrtguyintxover 18 years ago
To strange commets

I couldn't have said it better myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This wil be another sad strory

Unless he kills both his wife and her lover Friday night. If he does you get a 5!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
as a writer are you a man

this is the dumbest story i read.you have make a fan to not be a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Say How About A Little Perspective

Say writer - I would like to barrow your car next weekend and I promise to bring it home to your fully serviced but with some swelling around the carriage and dried cum on parts of the body and grille - OK? No - Why Not?

Well then how about your wife then? OKAY wow thats great - my friends and I will try to have her home by Monday morning with a few expanded holes but filled up with cum just the way you like her eh. If you smile nice you can have copies of the gangbang videos ok.

So now that we have estabolished where your values are - you may now go to the nearest police station and register for this neat awareness program they have or - or you could get some serious mental help little sick one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pure Crap!

What a waste of time for someone to write and read this bullshit. I wish they would create a cuckhold catagory in the index for garbage like this.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Doesn't inspire

Same song, second verse. More cuckolded wimp fantasy that's frankly dull and boring. The prose is distinctly average with a few grammatical blunders tossed in for good measure. The characterizations are threadbare and uninspired and, the storyline is tired, having been trotted out dozens of times before. There's nothing significant in this tale so skip this one and don't bother reading chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I just love ass wipes like Alvaron53 who tell

everyone what to read and what to skip and yet he/she/it hasn't writen a fucking thing. And if you don't like cuck stories stop reading them you fucking retared!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
write public warning

From seventeen comments (until now) only four liked it, don't you get it? Most of the readers don't enjoy this Whimp stories. Why won't you write at the first line wimp husband story if you have to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Earth to Commentors

Did any of you happen to notice the story was written two years ago!! ..no I thought not.

Middle of the road story--could have been done better. I thought the characters were a little bit like cardboard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
for all you wimp men writers

first i think that a man should be a man and not a sissyboy. and for you writers who like for men to be wimps, take a gun and blow what you have for a mind out of your head.just as serious as you're about writing this kind of shit, i'm just as serious about the gun to the head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What a pile of dogshit!

Yikes - are your JPB's relative? Or do you suck dick like Alvaron53?

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Like a dog returns to its vomit, Anonymous is back

Yeehaw! My good buddy Anonymous is back with more of his scintillating commentary that everybody is just dying to read. Go ahead there, ace, and inspire us with more of your superb wit. Hahahahahahahahahaha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
disappointed?

she Cheats w/cliff, and he's disappointed?

for how long?how many? just invite the guy to his own bed (w/o him in it of course)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Remember the feeling

I spent many hours trying to get my wife to fuck other men just like in the story. At first, i got her to do it with me watching and although that was great I really wanted her to pick up some guy, fuck him and come home to tell me about it while l I jacked off and ate her pussy, sucking the cum of both parties out of her. It finally happened just like in this story - I have to work late - when I knew damn well she didn't. The minute I heard her say that my cock got hard. I spent a long evening waiting for her to come home, wondering if she was going to tell me right away or make me wait. She finally arrived and her make=up and clothes were a mess. It was clear what she had been doing but I wasn't going to bring it up, I was going to see how long before she told me. Nothing was said until later that evening when I told her I wanted to go down on her. A big smile came on her face and she said "I've got a big surprise for you. I've got some cream for your dessert as she pushed my head down on her cunt. I immediately began sucking her pussy and loving cum I was getting out of it. As I finished cleaning her I had to cum so I shot it into her now empty hole and then began to suck her anew. Her comment was very surprising, "I figured you'd eat his cum since I've known for some time that you are a queer cocksucker and even take it up your ass. Well, You're going to get lots more because I'm going to fuck every guy I can from this point forward and bring them home to do it. Your job will be to blow them and get them hard. You can watch but not touch until I tell you to clean his cock and my pussy. The only actual sex you will be allowed to have is to suck and fuck men but you will find your own and you will do it in our home so I can see what a queer fuck you really are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ah well,there are many mindless perverts aroud !

This is just 2 of them !

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
I hate willing cuckolds.

I hope that Cliff gave her and her husband the clap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

And I hope you don't write any more of this garbage. Guys who like to watch their wife get pounded by another guy are very disturbed.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Another

Another cuck wants to watch his whore with the asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous