All Comments on 'Cherry Blossoms and Hellfire Ch. 03'

by charmscale

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
KBiiKBiiabout 4 years ago
Enthralling!

Ok, when a story chapter here that has very little sex and mostly plot and action can keep me captivated is when I know this is a special one.

Blossom's character continues to have so many layers of mystery to him. While he admits to not being a fighter who has a lot of strength (compared to Charok), he clearly is very cunning and can use his secret powers to surprise advantages, and I do love the choice of a war fan for him which seems quite fitting. Definitely looking forward to understanding more of the source of his power, and how Charok will behave now knowing what he is.

I do really like how you are also setting clear limitations to Blossom's powers, so that he's not completely OP, such as in the negotiation part where he admits that his influence won't work unless the thoughts of the targets are synced along the same lines. Really grateful for the level of care you're taking there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmscale@charmscale
Check out my patreon account at https://www.patreon.com/charmscale I enjoy hearing from my readers, but I'm having issues receiving emails from literotica. If you want to email me, my Gmail is charmscale.