Cherry Takes On The NFL Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their eyes played, their tongues traced and their hearts sang as finally they were together.

Mark looked at the beauty lying next to him. As his hands softly touched her flesh, he looked deep in her eyes. What he saw in return was the deep, burning desire of the most lovely woman he had ever known. He leaned in and lightly kissed her soft lips. She returned that kiss and moaned as their lips met again. The electricity of their passion was intense and breathtaking.

"You make me so happy. When I see you, it is like looking into a dream. I never thought a woman could captivate me as you have. My defenses must be slipping. I swore I would never let someone steal my heart Cherry. It has been so long since I made love to a woman, I hope I do not disappoint you."

Cherry threw her arms around him and pulled him close. "Make love to me Mark. Make the sweetest, most beautiful love to me. I don't know if I have ever made love to anyone in my life. Show me what love is all about."

Mark held her in his arms and felt her heart beating against his chest. He kissed her lips, her face and her ears. Cherry shut her eyelids and he kissed them softly. Mark ran his hands through her hair and the beautiful black curtain splayed deliciously on the sheets. He kissed her shoulders and nuzzled her neck. His lips traveled down her arm and he kissed her fingers sweetly. She threw those arms around him and pulled his handsome face to hers and their lips touched softly, unhurriedly and longingly.

Mark's arms circled her slender body and in one quick motion, he undid the clasp on her beautiful bra.

"You're pretty good at doing that Mr. Banner," she whispered in his ear.

"I kinda grew up in the D'Orgasmic factory. I've done this before."

"And here I thought I was special."

"You are more exceptional than anyone I've ever known in my life Cherry. I want you to know I mean that with all my heart."

"I actually believe you, Mr. Banner. I really do," she cooed as she bit his neck lightly.

Mark slipped the bra from her shoulders and began to kiss her extended neck. She moaned and cooed as he lightly kissed her tender body. She was not used to a man with such a light touch. He stroked her body and found every spot that most men ignored. He felt the curve of her perfectly orchestrated breasts against his cheeks and the firm flesh felt soft and lovely.

Mark's hands traveled down the sides of her body lightly. He discovered many new and sensitive areas with which to tease and please her. His face crossed her hard, flat stomach and his tongue traced sweet lines of passion across her skin. Traveling upwards, he licked beneath her jeweled breasts. He watched as her nipples hardened and the flicker of the candles radiated from the deep blue of her sapphires. His mouth moved from the base of her breast and he circled her tiny, deep brown areola. Her nipple stood proud, begging to be vanquished.

Mark brought his tongue onto the tip her right nipple. He lightly touched the tip, teasing her deliciously. Cherry arched her back and her nipple disappeared between his lips. Mark took her nipple and gently began to suck the jewel into his mouth. As he did, his tongue washed the tip, which drove Cherry wild.

Her long nails scratched deep lines of desire across his back and her soft, loving moans drove Mark onward. He kissed between her lovely breasts, licking the deep valley and reveling in the soft, perfect mounds of pure woman that adjoined his face. He licked, loved and sucked her left breast and giggled as he tugged the sapphire repeatedly. She loved the attention her nipples were receiving. Mark's hands caressed the fullness while his tongue teased and pleased this spectacular woman.

His face fell back onto her stomach and he licked her tight abs with broad strokes. She arched her back as the sensations drove her wild with desire. Her pussy was wet and with every lick, Mark released her floodgates a bit more. His tongue made its way to her jeweled belly button and his tongue circled her softly. It tickled and he teased her unmercifully. Her hips began to move and she forced his tongue into that tiny crevice fully. He wiggled his tongue and her hips began to move enticingly.

Mark carried his hands down to her hips and onto her thighs. Her long, dancers' legs were strong and slim. They felt magnificent in his strong hands. He kissed the crest of her hips and down onto the tops of her thighs. His fingers curled around the thin elastic of her matching tiny thong and as his face fell onto her legs, the thong came with him. She extended her legs and Mark deftly removed the delicate piece, making sure he did not damage it.

The scent of her arousal was intoxicating. This man had imagined this moment since the day he met her. He never imagined it to be this phenomenal. This woman is a treasure.

He kissed the tops of her thighs and down onto her legs. He lifted her legs and kissed the backs of her knees. He continued trailing long, wet lines along her tanned shapely legs. Cherry moaned softly as he parted her legs and began to kiss up her inner thigh. The silkiness of her thighs thrilled him as she held his face firmly between her legs.

Mark held her ankles in his hands and spread her legs widely. He saw, for the first time in his life the essence of this creature. He knew know that she was the perfect woman. The lovely vision just an inch from his face was something only an artist would create, perfect in every way. His face caressed the uppermost tops of her inner thighs and his cheeks were wet as he moved it away.

Mark began to open her lips, gently, lovingly and passionately with the tip of his tongue. He stroked the deep valley of her soft, puffy lips and tasted the honey he had craved for so long. As his tongue moved upwards, her passion flow increased. His hands moved across her stomach and he cupped her breasts, feeling her nipples against the palm of his hands. His wet tongue continued to open the sensitive folds of her pussy and the slippery, wet slit rewarded him with a joy he had never known before. He climbed the hills, traveled the valleys, and climbed to the top of the valley. His tongue moved back down the valley to explore the other side. The dew was thick and he was thirsty.

Cherry flowed and Mark drank the nectar, savoring every drop. His journey created much movement in the valley of Cherry; she began to moan. Her lovely, spectacular ass began to grind onto the mattress. Her legs wrapped around his hard body, and he kept licking.

"Mark, Oh, Mark this feels so good. Love me darling, love me and make me yours. I love your touch, the feel of your tongue and the sight of you doing this to me."

Mark ascended the valley again, his mouth closed over the prize, and his lip caressed the tip. Cherry shrieked and moaned. When she felt the tip of his tongue climb under her and begin to stroke, she screamed with delight.

"Oh darling, suck my clit, suck me baby, lick me and make me cum. I want to cum for you Mark, I want to give you everything I have darling. This feels so very good. Oh yes, Oh YES!"

Mark began to luxuriously suck and stroke Cherry's clit and she began to writhe uncontrollably under the sweet movement of his tongue.

"Ohmigod Mark! No one has ever licked me like this before. I'm cumming Mark, Oh, I'm cumming so hard."

Mark kept the soft under strokes going and her orgasms kept cumming and she was flaying all over the bed. His face moved in unison to her hips and his sensuous strokes never changed their pace. He was just getting started and her pussy was exploding massively. Mark kept it up and her body rode his face as she flooded his face repeatedly.

"Fuck, this is so good. Oh, this is so good Mark; My God, I can't stop cumming. More please, don't stop darling. No one has ever been like this with me before. I'm cumming again, OH!"

Mark kept licking her deliciously and she flowed like the Nile. Her pussy was drenched and she was insatiable. Each orgasm built in intensity and he wasn't done. His tongue kept stroking the sweet sensitive underside of her clit while his upper lip held it in place. She moaned, she screamed and she bucked like a bronco as his magical tongue took her to Saturn and she saw the rings. Her eyes rolled into her skull and her pussy exploded again.

Mark continued to lick and Cherry was losing control of her extremities. He felt her body begin to convulse again and he kept licking. Her legs wrapped around his neck, her back arched off the bed and she screamed for all she was worth. The massive, gut wrenching orgasm was beyond description. She flew from the mattress and almost broke his neck as she flailed against his face. She began to vibrate massively and he kept up the soft, gentle licking of her body.

"Oh, you glorious man, what have you done to me. You lovely, lovely man. I can't breathe. I can't see, I don't even know my own name. Ohmigod Mark what the fuck was that? How did you..."

Mark slid up and held her in his arms. Her body was trembling; her skin was beet red. Her breathing was ragged and he knew she was having trouble focusing. He held her, kissed her, and felt the beat of her racing heart.

Cherry's mind was seriously having a problem processing what had just happened. She was accustomed to having delicious orgasms but she had never experienced anything like this in her life. She laid her head on his chest and looked up into his broad smile and lovely blue eyes.

"Are you alright? I have to tell you that I have wanted this since the night I met you in that coffee shop. There hasn't been a day go by that I haven't wanted to just fly up there and sweep you away. I never thought it would be this good," Mark whispered.

"Mark, Oh, Mark. I can't even put the words together to tell you how good that was. You are one hell of a man."

"I'm just a guy who loves a woman. I'm nothing special. I'm just me Cherry," Mark whispered. "Do you need a drink?"

Mark returned with the drinks and Cherry attacked the drink immediately. Mark giggled, "Drink up girl, I'm just getting started."

She put the drink on the nightstand and rolled into his arms. She loved the feel of this strong man against her body. Mark kissed her soft lips and inhaled the scent of this adorable woman.

Her body molded into his and their soft kisses thrilled her. He was not rough with her. He had found every sensitive part of her being and he was softly touching her everywhere she loved. He was caressing her, teasing her, and loving her more with every passing moment.

Her naked body felt so good against his strong frame and she felt him stiffen as she held him tight. His hands roamed over her body stroking her breasts, her hips, her shoulders and her spectacular ass.

He felt his cock inflate and he shifted to place it between her legs. He instantly felt her wetness as his shaft slid between her lovely legs. Cherry shifted and his shaft was engulfed by her lovely pink lips.

They held each other and kissed softly and deeply. Their hands explored each other as their hungry mouths fed each other's deep, wonderful passion. Her hands felt every muscle on his shoulders and back. He caressed every hidden spot he had found and his teasing pleased her immensely.

Mark began to move his hips ever so slightly and his cock began to travel the lovely valley between her legs. The slight movement caused sweet, lovely sensations that thrilled and excited Cherry to the core. She kissed Mark deeply and held him in her heart.

The motions increased and his hips began to glide him along the ever-wetter channel of love and lust. His substantial shaft fit her perfectly and she began to move softly under his strokes. Every movement brought more moisture and their kisses began to heat.

Cherry did not understand what was happening to her. Her mind was reeling.

Mark's hips were moving and Cherry loved the sensations as he stroked her wetness perfectly. Her body held him tight and he stroked along the river of delight with increased speed. She felt her clit ride along his hardness and she began to cum again. She bit his lip and moaned deeply and came again. Her body crashed onto him and her ass shifted so allow the tip of his cock to kiss her lovely asshole with each stroke.

This man was creating sensations she never knew existed. She was riding him and feeling him bring her to glorious places of love and lust.

Mark pushed her onto her back and climbed atop her. Their eyes locked and he saw the ultimate longing in her gaze. The tip of his crown slid along her and the mixture of her moisture and his slick lubricant made the softest, silkiest passage he had ever know. He held himself at the entrance to her being and held it there.

"You are not the only one who has wanted this moment since that night Mark. I want you to make love to me. I want to feel you inside me, inside my body and inside my heart. Love me Mark, Make sweet, lovely, passionate love to me."

Mark pressed forward and the joy he felt as he began to slide into her thrilled him.

"Mark, Oh, Mark! Fill me completely my love. I want to feel you inside me darling."

Mark sank further and felt the warmth of her body accepting the passion he so lovingly gave to her. He began to stroke into and out of her warmth and their lips locked in a kiss for all time.

She felt every stroke of his cock filling her with a love she had never known before. Her arms wrapped around his neck. Her breasts crushed against his chest while his slow, wonderful movements were kind, sweet and delicious. His body moved into her in long, slow strokes and her body responded instantly to the insanely pleasurable passions she felt.

Mark began to move into her faster. She gripped his shaft as hard as she ever had and felt every single ridge and vein as he explored her so wonderfully. Mark stroked and they kissed constantly. They looked into their eyes and got lost in the love they each saw. Mark's strokes deepened and her hips rose to meet him. Their passion built as his hips drove deeper into her. She bit into his shoulder as she felt her body give way to the first orgasm she ever felt from their coupling.

Mark felt it begin and his motions increased. He felt her body grab onto him and he stroked her through this memorable climax luxuriously. Her body arched into him and he stroked deeper and faster. She felt her tight muscles shrink and her hips flare. Her eyes rolled and she yelled as this crushing orgasm began. Mark continued to slide into her faster and harder as she held him as tight as she could. Her crushing orgasm exploded on his shaft and he stroked her through it. She continued to cum, his speed increased, and before the first one subsided, a greater one commenced.

She was lost in lust as Mark loved her forcefully and lovingly. Her legs wrapped around his waist and they became one with the feelings. His body moved faster and she rode him harder. Her tender body was wracked with the sustained erotic sensations multiple orgasms can brings. Mark was amazing as his hip speed increased further and she felt him hitting her cervix with each stroke. She moaned, yelled and whimpered as Mark brought her pleasure, joy and total ecstasy. Her pussy was gushing and he was saturated with her unbridled desire.

"WOW! Oh, this is so good Mark, it is so very good," she gasped.

He kissed her and held her tight while his hard shaft filled her quivering sheath fully. He felt her pussy shivering repeatedly against his hardness as they lay catching their breath.

"You are breathtaking Cherry. I am having trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel. From the day I met you, I dreamed of his evening. You make me feel so wonderful," he said as he kissed her again.

He held her close and felt her velvet pussy vibrate as she calmed down. With every movement, she would twitch as they held each other tight. Once she calmed, Mark began to flex his cock hard towards his stomach. Cherry's eyes widened as she looked into his eyes. He kept stroking her, touching her and kissing her while, he flexed his strong cock towards his own stomach.

Cherry's eyes widened as she wondered exactly what he was doing. This was a totally new experience to her and one she thought was highly erotic. He smiled as he flexed and the tip of his cock was riding onto her G Spot and she loved this each time he did it. Mark's strong abdominals allowed him to do this forcefully and he knew the effect it would have over time. He kept it up and she began to squirm. The squirming became more pronounced and her tiny hands dug into his chest and she began to cum again. He never stopped and neither did she. Her body was flying all over his cock in total orgasmic bliss.

Mark looked into her unfocused eyes and saw the woman enjoying true, sexual bliss. His cock kept moving and her breath was sporadic at best. He turned her onto her back and began to flex and stroke and she went ballistic. Her lovely legs wrapped around him again and he brought her to countless wonderful climaxes.

He pulled out of her and she crawled into the warmth of his arms. He kissed her sweetly. He rolled her over and began to massage her neck and shoulders. He massaged her back and her legs. Mark positioned himself behind her and raised her to her knees. He ran his hands over her spectacular ass and marveled at the lusciousness of this true goddess. Her body is perfect. Her feet, ankles, legs and thighs all led to one of the most spectacular asses God ever created.

He kissed each cheek and ran his hand between her thighs. His fingers slid inside her wet pussy and he wet his fingers fully.

"Your ass is a thing of beauty Cherry. It belongs on display for the world to see," he said as his wet fingers circled her tight asshole. "It is so lovely, so beautiful."

Mark's hard cock slipped into her wet pussy and he began to take her from behind. His fingers explored her tight ass while she slid into repeated orgasms from his precious shaft.

"Fuck my ass Mark, please fuck my ass darling, I want you in there. Please baby, do me now," she whimpered.

He pulled his wet cock from her and placed the broad head at the entrance to her ass. Cherry pushed back onto his cock and he sank deep inside her. She inhaled as she felt his hips meet hers and his cock filled her so sweetly. Mark began to stroke into her hot, perfect ass and she was pushing back furiously.

"Oh, Mark this is so good baby. Fuck me baby; fuck my tight hot ass darling. I love this. I love it. I love you Mark, fuck me my sweet."

Mark put his hand around and began to stroke her jeweled clit. He was stroking deeply into her and tugging on the tiny jewel. Cherry was shaking and cumming and moaning so sweetly. He began to stroke harder and she was in heaven.

Mark began to shake and she sensed it immediately. She pulled him out of her and she threw him down on the bed. Cherry kissed him and slid down to take his beautiful cock into her mouth. Mark looked as this black haired vision returned his gaze. She smiled and held his cock upwards. Their eyes never faltered as her tongue began to lick him. Her mouth was a thing of beauty, soft, lovely and wet. Her face was angelic, her lips divine and the sensations she delivered were out of this world.

Cherry began to take him in and her tongue rode along his shaft as he felt the sweet, lovely heat in her mouth. She felt him at the back of her throat, she opened, and he fell into the deepest reaches. Cherry held his balls and she began to suck his cock with all her heart.

Mark flushed, his body became rigid and his legs began to shake. Cherry licked, sucked, and coaxed him as deep into her as she could. She felt his balls rise and his cum rush along his length and begin to spray her mouth and throat fully. Mark arched into her lips and his body convulsed as he shot load after load of hot cum into her lovely mouth. Cherry drank it all down and held him in her mouth as he finally softened.