Cheryl In Chains Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Whilst her Mistress was on the floor of a filthy pub toilet sucking cocks, sucking balls, drinking cum, being used as a toilet and generally being treated like little more than a cum receptacle Cheryl was sleeping in the back of the ladies limousine.

*

She awoke to the feeling of being rocked back and forth rapidly. She had felt that feeling enough to know she was being fucked hard, doggy style. Her eyes slowly opened, she allowed herself to be fucked (after all what was she now but a mere fuck toy to whatever Mistress owned her) as she took in her surroundings. She was bent over a single bed with a pink duvet, just like she used to have. Across from her was a large poster of a boyband, just like she had. And then it dawned on her she was back in her bedroom of her childhood home.

A grunt from behind her brought Cheryl out of her reminiscing. Whoever was fucking her was getting faster, and rougher with his thrusts. And it was a he because by now after all her practise she knew when it was a female wearing a strap on that fucked her (in fact she now preferred that to real cock). She made her first real attempt to see who her lover was, trying to turn her head around but a rough hand grabbed her hair and forced her to keep looking forward. Alright, she thought, can handle that love being dominated anyway. A calloused hand slapped her perfect arse as the fucking increased, as heavy balls slapped noisily against her thighs.

Cheryl was getting off on this too, she could feel her arousal increasing with every stroke. This was a good fucking by a big hard cock that was penetrating her urgently. Rough fingers reached around her face and fish hooked her mouth, mauled at her pretty features. She loved this, loved being nothing more than a fuck hole. She was getting noisy now, gasping and squealing with each thrust, getting more and more turned on.

And then footsteps sounded behind them. The click of heels as they strutted around the figures rutting on the single bed of Cheryl's old bedroom. Despite losing herself in the passion of being fucked Cheryl had enough wits about her to look up and see that Nadine Colye, her former bandmate and now mortal enemy standing over her and recording her on a very expensive looking phone.

Cheryl was surprised and disturbed to see Nadine there, particularly after all the bitchy things they had said and done to each other in the press, but was too far lost in the moment and was about to climax to do much of anything about it. I mean sure Nadine would be in possession of a sex tape but which celebrity slut wasn't featured fucking on camera now, Cheryl didn't mind that so much. And then she didn't care as she felt the cock explode inside her pussy, and a warm rush of sticky cum flood her vagina. That was enough to set Cheryl off and she thrashed about and shrieked as she had a raging climax too. All the time Nadine filmed the action.

Cheryl flopped forward on her bed exhausted and it was a few moments before she could lift her head and turn to gaze at the man who had just fucked her, her jailbird brother Andrew! He shuffled forward on his knees and pressed his shrinking dick to Cheryl's mouth and he commanded.

"Clean it off sis."

And she did, she was conditioned to obeying despite the stupidity of her actions, especially as Nadine laughed as she recorded this further humiliation for her rival. Andrew squeezed out the last drops of cum into his sister's mouth and left the two women alone in the bedroom. Cheryl looked up at Nadine with wide, defeated eyes.

"I guess you now realise Cheryl that you are officially my BITCH! I now own you body and soul. I paid Kylie Minogue a pretty sum for you and now, whether you want to or not you are my slave , from what I hear of you though it won't take long to convince you that serving me isn't so bad."

Cheryl stared up at apparently her new Mistress and felt the slightest of tingling's between her legs again. Nadine might be a hateful bitch but wasn't that the best kind of submission?

*

EPILOGUE ONE

Kylie led Pippa Middleton back into the toilets where they had left Pippa's big sister the day before. Pippa did not walk in though. Rather she crawled in on all fours a thick leather dog collar around her slim neck and a metal chain attached to it and Kylie's hand. Pippa had sold Kate out to be Kylie's slave, the deal done in a series of sessions with the Minogue sisters.

If anything the toilets were in an even worse state than 24 hours earlier. Kylie peered over at the urinals and winced at how much piss was pooled in all three now. Still, she thought, she had two slaves to drink it up if she so felt and right then she did feel like seeing the MIddleton sisters reduced to nothing less than piss drinking freaks. First things first though.

Kylie strutted to the back of the cubicle block, dragging Pippa with her and stopped dead when she reached the end and stared into the contents of the cubicle. The figure that knelt there was unrecognisable as a human never mind one of the most famous women on the planet. Kate's hair was now a sort of grey / white colour there was so much cum and spit in it, her face was absolutely coated in cum, her eyes were gummed together, her nose blew out streams of cum with each breath and it was hard to make out where her mouth was because of the sheer volume of spunk plastered to it. Her torso was in much the same condition as was what was visible of her legs. Sensing someone was before her Kate automatically peeled her mouth open and seemed to try to stretch forwards.

Kylie smiled, Kate had clearly embraced her inner cum hound.

"Slave! Clean off your sister with your tongue, then once you've done that its piss cocktails for the pair of you!"

EPILOGUE TWO

Cheryl Cole knelt on the stone floor of a dark, cold cellar underneath the mansion in Beverley Hills that Nadine Coyle called home. This was Cheryl's first night in her new abode. She had all the mod con's - a steel bucket for when she needed to relieve herself, a feeding bowl (complete with nametag "BITCH") and the chain that was around her neck allowed her almost three metres worth of movement , yes she really was a lucky slave girl.

All this and the fact her new Mistress was a crazy Irish cunt with an axe to grind with her and was in possession of a recording of Cheryl being fucked by her brother and loving it meant that the near future at least was going to be very interesting for the UK's least talented singer.

THE END.

12