All Comments on 'China Doll'

by jackhandee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

Wonderful, BELIEVABLE storyline.

Great happy ending with lots of steamy reading in between..

I await more stories from this author

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Very nice

You did such a good job with the characters. Built them marvelously.

And the sex was very hot.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A real story!!

I read this story twice. It was just that good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
china or japan?

Mei Lin's a Chinese name, hence Chinadoll. Why Tokyo then? Or is she a Chinese girl stationed in Tokyo?

57chevyman57chevymanover 18 years ago
Hot

Great story! However I would have like to read about the sex between the two main people in a little more detail. A couple of their dates spelled out. My imagination was coming up with some pretty hot sex. I realize that is what the story is suppose too do. There again it is a great story. Keep writting, maybe a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Girls name doesn't match nationality

?? Mei Lin is phonetically a Chinese name.

I have not heard of a Japanese name that sounds like Mei Lin.

You should have based the corp. office in Taipei, Taiwan instead of Tokyo

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyover 18 years ago
Great story and well written

The story was very well written. The characters work and the plot develops nicely.

My only issue was the opening scene, which was completely believable until we found out the truth about "Mei Lin". Once she was ... exposed, the "Why other women no like me?" bit just didn't make sense.

Thanks for a great story!

John

srgeeksrgeekalmost 15 years ago
This is probably a waste, no posts since 2005

It is a great story, too bad you let both the investigative and sexual tension fade after he requested a different secretary. I like longer stories too. I wonder why you only posted one story.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

This was a pretty good story. I just wish there was a little more to it. You know, like what happened "after" Jack moved to Tokyo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

But as the previous commenter said, it had a weak ending. Should have been more about Jack going to Tokyo and re-connecting with his former secretary / corporate spy / lover. I mean, ain’t that the Romance part? I’d still give the story 5 stars, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sequel

Okay, the story was good and you have ended it in such a way you can do a sequel now...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous