All Comments on 'Chinese Takeout Ch. 02'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy fucking hell! I want to be Keith!

Holy fucking hell! I want to be Keith! Chloe, that's awesomely hot! I can't get that image of Keith and Jay-Lin by the front door out of my head. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
It's OK Chloe

As time goes on, the age difference becomes less noticeable. Look at Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall -- he's 84 and she's 59.

Slightly more seriously: I found remarkable your ability to describe the feelings of an inexperienced young girl in a situation such as Jai-Lin finds herself in. Despite that you have given her the maturity (unusual?) to admit that she doesn't know what she is doing and to ask her experienced lover to help her, you have also given her the out-of-control emotions of a teenage girl in this thrilling situation.

L

Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 8 years ago
A powerful piece of writing!

5/5 nothing more I need to add

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FANTASTIC

The second chapter continues to arouse the expectations of the reader and spin the desires of an inexperienced young girl on the threshold of becoming a woman. Fantastic writing!

tomtom45tomtom45over 8 years ago
CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOUR STORIES CHLOE!

Love your writing style - it's like you are telling me the story directly. Wish I could write as you do.

I am enthralled by what is happening to you (Jay-Lin) with Keith! How long do I have to wait for the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely

Very much enjoying this tale, the reserved anticipation of the acts that may follow, absolutely delightful. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot, Hot, HOT!!!

Not steaming hot; instant vaporization hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never waited on a next chapter before

but now i am

NutRanchNutRanchover 8 years ago
Excellently done!

Truly enjoying your work.

If you are half as creative in person as you are when you write, your significant other is a truly lucky person.

Thank you for sharing your creativity with those of us who will never meet you. It is a gift I appreciate.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you again for all the kind words and comments

Thanks all of you yet again for all the wonderful comments. I know I'm saying this after almost every story or chapter but it actually means a lot to me that you take the time to provide a comment or some feedback, however brief. That it's almost uniformly complimentary is just so totally motivating and I really appreciate it. So thanks to all of you - it's feedback like yours that motivates me to get my a into g and write furiously!!!

Anyhow, for those wondering, Chapter 3 ("Love Changes Everything") of Chinese Takeout is in the throes of its last pages, after which there'll be some ruthless editing. Probably another week / week and a half before it gets up. Chapter 4 ("Baby Blue") and Chapter 5 ("Listening for the Weather") are getting mapped out right now. Probably two to three weeks between each chapter.

So thanks again all of you .... and a big virtual hug for the real-life Round Out whose given me so much help ....... Chloe

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 8 years ago
Great

I always look for first time stories written from the woman's perspective. I also really like an author that can take her time with the actual deflowering and use great descriptions that get me hard. You did that, so thanks.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 8 years ago
Great eating

Chinese Takeout is one of my favorite dishes. Once I start on a dish, I never get enough. It's great as a box lunch in the back seat or served on a linen spread. I hate to wolf it down, I'd rather savor the flavor as I slurp it in swipe by swipe. Fresh sushi or tangy kimchi is almost as good, but now I'm only waiting for another serving of delicious Chinese Takeout. It's been so magnificently prepared, it's absolutely delectable. It offers the teasing flavor that makes every taste even more satisfying than the last. I hope you can continue to deliver fresh servings on a regular basis.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 8 years agoAuthor
Great eating?

Thanks nighthawk. The good news is the next delectable serving of fresh chinese takeout is about to be served to your table. Currently Chapter 3 is in "pending" status on Literotica. Hope you enjoy devouring it as much as I did creating it :)

The chef is now working on Chapter 4 - "Baby Blue" ..... Chloe

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Re; Currently Chapter 3 is in "pending" status

Excellent. It has been too long a wait.

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great job Chloe

hongluobohongluoboover 7 years ago
Loving the build up...

There is a saying in Chinese that I love. 男人不坏女人不爱 nan ren bu huai, nv ren bu ai. It rhymes nicely and basically means that if men are not a bit naughty, women won't love them....sort of a Ladies love outlaws sorta thing ..or a Jay-Lin loves a biker !!

rutger5rutger5about 7 years ago

Temperature is rising.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow...

I love this story so far... Super hot. Great job!

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 6 years ago
Engrossing

Fascinating mix of cultures. Loving it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Different Cultures

I love this story that details the meld between two different cultures -- economical, ethnical, moral, age -- so many different cultures. Is it really possible? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nearly perfect

Great story, excellent writing. Occasional confusion between "to" and "too" and between "of" and "off".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I have a Harley, but...

I'm now forever forlorn that I'm not Keith. And worse, this angelic little Asian hottie Jay-lin you've ensnared me with is only fiction! I feel like Edmund in The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe and you are the wicked (Asian) White Witch who has just fed me her Turkish Delight, never satisfying but always hungered for once eaten. Pity the poor gweilo. You are an amazingly good writer.

VFreeVFreealmost 3 years ago

Chloe, this is so good. On FB you posted a quote " Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.”

Please don't include these word in the million you throw away. Thay are so good😘

KirkandSweeneyKirkandSweeneyabout 2 years ago

This may be my favorite story of yours, Chloe (but it’s tough to choose). This was the first one I read - seems like a long time ago - and I think it was the first story I favorited here. The description of Jay-Lin’s first build up and orgasm with Keith is nearly perfect. Great tension to go with the erotic - not raunchy - narrative. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot!...

mcrr2225mcrr222511 months ago

I'm going to have to read The Temptation Of Sammie Woo again after I finish this serie. Seems Jay-Lin is probably Blue in Sammie's story. I love this serie as well. Love your stuff Chloe!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES