Chinese Takeout Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ," he said, then "Holy fucking hell Jay-Lin, I think I better go soon."

I slipped my mouth of his finger. "Or?"

"Or I'm going to tear those little panties off you and fuck you on the floor right now."

I looked up at him, my heart pounding furiously. "You don't have to tear them off me." I moved my hands to my hips and pushed them down to my knees, raised one leg, kicked my foot free so that my panties hung from one knee. My heart went from furious to exploding. My knees fell apart. My sex felt so wet, so slippery, so swollen and hot. So exposed without my panties concealing me. I wanted him to touch me again so much.

What was I doing?

But I knew what I'd done.

And I meant it. I really did. I was so completely willing.

He shook his head. "Jesus fucking Christ. No, fuck no Jay-Lin, I want it to be special for you. Not a quickie on the floor."

"Whatever you do to me is going to be special Keith." I knew that. I knew if he took me right now I'd want it. I'd love it. I'd love every single thing he did to me. I wanted him that much. God, I hardly knew him and I was willing to go all the way with him. Then and there. On the floor. Was I nuts? I knew the answer to that question already. And the short answer was, well, yes. Yes yes yes. I was, like, totally officially nuts. I was lying there on the floor with my panties hanging off one leg busy proving it.

"I better go Jay-Lin, your ride's going to be here soon."

"Jesus." The clock on the wall said five to seven. Uncle Ernie would be here soon alright. And I was still in my school uniform. With my school skirt turned into a belt, my white school shirt wide open and my bra up around my neck somehow. How the heck had it got up there? I knew exactly where my panties were. Hanging off one knee.

"See you Saturday Jay-Lin." His hand ran over my stomach, my thighs, cupped me briefly where I was so hot and wet, where I longed for him to touch me so much, all while he kissed me. Kissed me hard. Kissed me as his finger pushed into me one last time. I moaned into his mouth, my hips jerking as his finger pushed into me, worked itself inside me. So big, I could feel it, feel him moving in me, exploring me and I moaned again in delight. In willing surrender.

At last his lips parted from mine. "I can't wait." My voice was a gasp again.

He grinned down at me. "That makes two of us." He took my hand in his and placed it right on that enormous bulge in his jeans that I'd felt pushing against my thigh. He held my hand there as I looked up at him, my knees quivering. My entire body quivering. Melting anew as he held my hand against him.

Against his hard erection.

When he released my hand, I took his hand in mine. I took it and I lifted it to my lips. I lifted to my lips and I sucked the finger that had been inside me into my mouth. This time I definitely tasted me on him. Bittersweet and a little salty, a slightly musky tang with a hint of spice and honey. Was that what I tasted like? Really? I sucked and licked his finger, my eyes watching his face, seeing his excitement, enjoying what I was making him feel.

"Fuck Jay-Lin."

"If you want to." Enjoying his reaction.

His finger withdrew, popped from my mouth. He grinned down at me, gave me another quick kiss. His hands released me. He stood, still smiling as he looked down at me and took my hands in his, lifting me to my feet. I lifted my foot, discarding my unwanted little white cotton panties, leaving them forlorn on the white sheepskin rug as I walked with him to the front door, my hand in his. It felt strange to walk with him while wearing no panties beneath my school skirt. Strange and exciting. It was stranger still walking with him and knowing that this guy I was with had been happily fingering my sex just a minute or so ago. Stranger, but even more exciting.

Already, I was looking forward to Saturday so much. Hours and hours and hours with Keith. All day with Keith. I had no idea what would happen apart from riding with him on his motorcycle. But whatever it was, if it was anything like this afternoon, and I hoped it would be, I was looking forward to it.

Very much.

At the front door, Keith paused, turned towards me. Eyed me. His look thrilled me. That look told me that he wanted me. That he wanted me as badly as I wanted him. But there was one thing I needed to give him. "My cell number," I gasped.

"Tell me." He keyed my number into his phone. I keyed his into mine. When he held his arms out to me, I almost fell into them, a last embrace before he left me.

"I don't want to wait until Saturday to see you again," I breathed as one of his hands slipped under my wide open top to cup one of my breasts. At the feel of his hand on me, feeling my breast possessed with such assurance, my knees turned to jelly. Yesterday, the thought of anyone touching me like that would have embarrassed me half to death. Now? Now I wanted his hand on me anywhere he chose to touch me.

"Me neither," he said, brushing my nipple with his thumb, sending little shivers of excitement running through me. "But we're going to have to. I'm working the rest of the week."

"Would you like something to help you remember me?" I breathed hard, my heart fluttering.

He grinned. "I hate to ask, but sure."

I smiled as I slipped one hand under my skirt, slid one finger along my slit, where I was so wet. His eyes followed my hand. "Do you like how I taste?" My heart was pounding as my finger traced its way across his lips. "Do I taste that good?"

His smile sent a thrill racing through my body, a thrill that pooled at my center.

"Yes." His answer was simple. "I do." He sucked my finger into his mouth for a moment.

I looked up at him as I withdrew my finger from his mouth. I looked up at him and I smiled and I took the hem of my skirt in both hands and bunched it in both hands and I lifted my skirt up, all the way up to my waist, exposing myself to him. He looked. His eyes ran over me, looked at the most intimate and private part of my body. A part of my body that no man but him had ever seen. A part of my body that no man had ever touched until this afternoon.

"Taste me then," I whispered, my heart pounding furiously, on the verge of exploding, my hands shaking. My face was burning. Bright red and burning hot. I'd never imagined myself doing something like this. Not something so blatant. Something so shockingly wild. For a horrible moment, while he just looked at me, I thought I'd gone too far, messed everything up. Until he smiled. His smile sent a surge of relieved excitement flooding through me, leaving me almost light-headed.

"How could I say no to an invitation like that?" He sank to his knees on the floor in front of me, his hands moving to rest on my hips. Hips that were as naked and exposed as the rest of my body below the waistband of my skirt.

I held my skirt up, exposing myself to him. Feeling myself so wet and swollen and sensitive as he looked at me, as I felt his breathe on my skin. How could I have even said that to him? I was stunned at what I'd said. Stunned and embarrassed. At what I was doing. At the words I'd uttered. Words that had come without any conscious thought or decision. I was stunned at what I was doing as well.

But I wasn't going to change my mind either. I was far too excited for that.

I wouldn't have had much time to change my mind anyhow. An instant later, his mouth touched me, closed on me where I was most sensitive and sucked and lapped at me, his tongue sliding over my clitoris and moving downwards to where I was wettest. My hands released my skirt to clutch at his head. Clutch at his hair, holding his head against me as his tongue lapped at my slit, his mouth sucked at my sex. I felt his tongue slide over me, push, probe, find my entrance and push inwards just a little. My eyes widened, my mouth opened wide. Wider.

"Ohhhh Christ!" Just like that I climaxed. My first ever climax. I wasn't even sure what it was when it happened, all I was aware of at the time was that it felt so wonderfully good, so wonderfully better than anything I'd ever felt in my life before. My vision blurred, I shook, I shuddered, I cried out.

"Ooohhhhh ... ooohhhh Jesus ... Oohhh Keith ... Keith!" I was holding his head in both hands, my hips jerking as I simultaneously pushed myself against his face and pulled his head against me as hard as I could. I wanted what was happening to me. Wanted it so much as I was swept away. "Ooohhhh Keith ... ohhhhh god ohhhhh god ooohhh ohhhhh ... ohhhhhh."

Somehow, it felt like I was melting, melting into his mouth where his lips were locked so intimately to me, his tongue lashing and flickering on me. I ground myself against his mouth while that golden tidal wave of pleasure surged within me, surged and broke and washed through me, filling me with pleasure, filling every part of my body, leaving me unable to think of anything else, completely focused on what I was experiencing, able only to experience what I was feeling for a moment in time that was both ecstatic and far too short. But for that moment in time, I felt as if the doors of heaven had opened to admit me and I was in paradise.

Those doors slowly shut, the ecstasy faded, paradise slowly receded from me and I was once more Jay-Lin. Jay-Lin who was half-sitting on the hallway stand, half-sitting on one of Keith's large strong hands, one leg over one of his shoulders, one foot hanging down his back, my legs spread wide, so wide. My hands clutched at Keith's head where he knelt before me, his head buried between my thighs, his mouth still on me, tenderly licking me. I looked down at the top of his head, feeling his mouth on me, feeling his tongue on me, so intimate, licking me in a way that a few brief minutes ago I wouldn't have imagined.

I couldn't have imagined because honestly, I'd had no idea that you could do something like this. But he was, I had, we had, and in the aftermath of that ecstasy I'd experienced I was filled with a golden glow of pleasure where every flicker of his tongue on me left me shuddering, quivering, responsive, wanting more. He looked up, smiling. I smiled in return, not even embarrassed now, just excited. Even more excited as I saw my wetness on his mouth and his face.

I was putty in his hands and in that shared smile, we both knew that. He could have taken me then and there if he'd wanted to, just as I would have given myself to him earlier. I cared about nothing else. Nothing. Uncle Ernie could have walked through the door and watched me and as long as Keith kept doing what he was doing, I wouldn't have given a damn. Fortunately, Keith had a lot more self-control than an eighteen year old girl who was just discovering the pleasures that a man could bring her. He lowered his head between my thighs, thighs which I held wide apart for him. He gave me a last tantalizing lick that had me quivering and gasping before gently disengaging himself from me.

He stood. He kissed me gently, a kiss where I could taste myself on his lips, on his tongue.

"That sure was something to remember you by ... see you on Saturday," he breathed in my ear.

"Yes," I whispered.

He let me go, stepped away from me, opened the front door and left, turning his head to smile at me as he walked down the path to the driveway and his Harley. I watched as he swung himself astride, watched as he started it and pulled out of the driveway into the street. I waved as he drove away. He waved back, once, and then he was gone, only the fading throaty burble of his Harley remaining. Even that faded away quickly.

Without Keith, I felt strangely bereft.

Without my panties, I felt strangely exposed.

Without his hands and his mouth on me, I felt a little lonely.

I shut the door and looked at the hallway clock.

I had five minutes to change.

Shit!

I bolted up the stairs. I'd just made it back downstairs when Uncle Ernie beeped from the driveway. I slumped into the passenger seat beside Uncle Ernie, limp, flushed, still tasting myself on my lips.

"Look like you had a fun day Jay-Lin. Hope you're hungry?" Uncle Ernie asked.

I smiled. He had no idea how much fun my day had been. "Starving," I replied.

I was. I was famished.

"Chrissie picked up some KFC for you and the kids," he said. The twins loved KFC. Their first choice whenever they were asked. God alone knew why. "He grinned at me. "Hope you're okay with that."

"I'm fine with that Uncle Ernie." I giggled. "KFC! Finger lickin' good!" I was feeling silly. Silly and happy. I liked licking fingers. I liked licking fingers more than I'd ever imagined I would. I was already looking forward to licking Keith's fingers on Saturday. I was looking forward to having Keith lick my fingers. I was looking forward to Keith licking a lot more than my fingers. Maybe I would lick more than Keith's fingers.

But that wasn't something I planned to talk to Uncle Ernie about.

Half way to Uncle Ernie's, I remembered I'd left my panties lying on the sheepskin rug in the living room. I could only cross my fingers, hoping Mom and Dad wouldn't notice. It wasn't like they used that room much during the week. God, I hoped not. Panties on the floor would be hard to explain.

Coming up next - Chinese Takeout - Chapter 03 - Love Changes Everything