All Comments on 'Chiseling Stone'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not past the first page

Dear author,

I'm not even done with the first page and I love the story already. Your character development is great and you have me caring about Chuck & Cecilia already. As a man that's 6'3", I can identify with Chuck's character. Looking firward to finishing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I absolutely loved this story. The fact that you had Chuck treat her as a an equal instead property really struck a chord with me. This story shows that the right man can eventually free a woman from a life of emotional and physical abuse and the prison that she was placed. Kudos to you friend, you wrote an absolutely great story.

writerjabwriterjababout 12 years ago
One of the best

Great story, exceptional development and lots of true feeling here. You should do this for a living, that was a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I GIVE YOU A 5 AND

can only agree with all the other comments that have been leveled here. Keep writing you are wonderful.

AngelPoetAngelPoetabout 12 years ago
beautiful story!

I enjoyed your story! There is a true plot here that builds up this exciting and tender love story. Thank you for sharing your talents! I hope to read more about Chuck and Cecilia... and please give them a new dog. Buddy's death was so heartbreaking!

PultoyPultoyabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

You write good.

I mean, your words are effluent and descriptive, your love scenes are erotic and I really enjoy reading.

Thank you for the good effort.

Regards,

-Pultoy

auhunter04auhunter04almost 12 years ago
Damn

You surely played a beautiful melody on my heart strings.

Touched me in a way no one has even come close to in decades.

Dogs can give so much love and often do.

Thank you from the bottom of this old man's heart

PS my dog has saved my sanity so many times......

Just glad/sad that it took the dog death to break the walls down

again thanks and hugs- lots of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOLY WOW!

I honestly don't know what to say, there are so many things going through my mind. From all different angles! First, AMAZING story! Characters that are so believable I feel like I'm watching this happen to my neighbors. Second, it almost sounds like you are speaking from experience, living what Cecelia has gone through. And last, making me hope I can help my wife the way Chuck did her, my wife still has a few walls to chisel at.

Thank you for a wonderful story!

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfabout 11 years ago
WOW!!! Amazing Story...

You have portrayed one of my greatest wishes... Actually having someone that would want to travel with me... You see, I'm one of those old truck drivers... LOL's... I'm 53 and have been driving trucks now for the last 21 years... I have often wished that I could have someone to travel with, to enjoy the things that I see every day... There is so much beauty in this country, and to have someone to enjoy it with me has been one of my greatest wishes... Was so sad about Buddy though, I can feel with him about the loss of his companion... Have been there to many times myself...

Bright Blessings to You & Yours...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is

the first story by RH&F that I have read. (It may be the only story I've read by a female author on LE.) An absolutely excellent story written so that it is virtually word-perfect.

longshot1946longshot1946almost 11 years ago
COOL!!

Great story, erotic and enjoyable, thanks for your work and sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG!!

Holy crap!! This is one of the most amazing stories that I have read on Literotica! You are one incredible author! Thank you so much for an amazing story. Please keep up the good work; I'll be reading more of your stories!

Yobo36Yobo36almost 11 years ago
Exquisite!

As usual, you write a very erotic and sexy tale. A great setting and build up and ending. Mahalo nui loa (ty very much).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

This story was excellent, absolutely excellent! I wished that there were more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As good as it gets

Story? Real life?

I see. You're one of those writers, aren't you?

One of those who know that this is the way stories and real life should be.

The story is a delight to read. A pure delight. As good as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank-you......from Angel:)

It was like reading my own story, and how it was when I met my husband and fought the demons that held on to me so tightly, seriously. Several times I stopped to think wow, its like reading about me. Thank you, cause you said it all, and even had me blushing with memories of the same experiences....amazing. Even the fight of the memories that held me back for so long, the words, the damage done with hands....thank you for beautifully stating how wonderful it can be when your strong enough to say enough !!!!

photolvrphotolvralmost 10 years ago
Thank you and please, please, please.....

Such a wonderful story...with real, flawed characters....real people, just like us. It was wonderful to read....a true joy. Please, please, please write additional chapters!

Thank you so much!

DadDavisDadDavisover 9 years ago
Fan flipping tastic ! !

There has got to be more chapter for this story

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
That was one heck of a 2nd date

While I am sorry Buddy was the catalyst that brought them together, you knew it had to be something emotional to break the barriers. I can't imagine the surprise when her mother heard the voice messages. Were there phone calls along the road to calm the anxieties of her parents?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome Sex Scene

This story was beautifully written and kept my attention to the end. Great job writing a romantic realistic sex scene. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesome, amazing, riveting

Without a doubt one of the very best stories here.

Red Haired and Friendly,,, that was masterful in development and the conclusion just begs for this to be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sincere, honest and romantic

Wonderfully well written and both believable and understandable. The honest portrayal of the characters makes them come to life in my minds eye. Your love of animals is revealed in the way you describe the close relationship-love between man and beast. My eyes became moist as you described the dogs final moments. I could write a novel about my two pals, Reggie and Bailey, and how their antics lifted me out of the pit of depression I sometimes found myself in. They gave me more love than I deserved and their deaths 7 and 8 years ago is still cause for grief. The woman's ex-husband's character is a cretin and not worthy of any forgiveness or mercy, but he is essential to your story. Thank you.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
a love story

any romantic would enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great love story, a woman redeemed from abuse.

Well written, much more reality love and deep respectful affection. Thank you.

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, well told, and full of emotion. I hope they continue to explore her new freedom. 5* story for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done

I've read this story three different times. I'm impressed how you captured Cecelia's moving from victim of abuse to a strong survivor. The total understanding and patience from Chuck was amazing. That gentle giant should be the prototype of all men around a woman who's been verbally and physically abused. With his patience and understanding, it became a win/win for both parties. Will there be a follow up to their relationship? Perhaps, Chuck being able to personally give Cecelia's ex- what a bully like him truly deserves! One could only hope!95

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So good!!

Please write a follow up!!

MVF_LitMVF_Litover 5 years ago
Outstanding

Written with a clear beginning, subject, and end. Unfortunately. It would be nice to continue it, but I don’t see how. I’ll definitely read more of your work.

I like this.

MVF_Lit

P. S.

I’ve started several stories. This gives me encouragement to finish and post them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story.

Enjoyed the character development, the pace, and the emotional involvement. Well done. Good, clean writing.

It's too late to change it for this story, but as an old RV transporter, I can tell you there isn't time between deliveries to sit around the house except on occasion. It pays far to little to afford that. Also, his hours are carefully prescribed by the DOT, so driving until one has to quit and sleep is not doable (legally).

I don't know where in Oregon he delivered, but I can map out his route without having to look at a map until he reached Oregon. :-) Most of that is a beautiful trip and I miss it.

Beyond that one little quibble, great story! I loved the way you described her breaking down her walls, one brick at a time. Well done.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 3 years ago
Hot!

Just got! Great build and payoff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous