Chiseling Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They didn't say much more as he maneuvered the truck through traffic and following the directions called out to him. Each turn brought them closer and closer to what some would call destiny. Chuck slid the truck into the lane for valet parking and was soon escorting Cecilia into the lobby; their luggage he knew would be brought up shortly and it was. While she went to slip her credit card over the counter, he touched her arm and gently shook his head. Cecilia blushed, tucked her card away and allowed him to take over.

It was different this time though - much different than when she'd been married. She knew that had she insisted on paying for the room, he would have let her. He wouldn't have been happy about it, but he wouldn't have fought her over it. He'd simply asked her with a gentle touch of his hand. There were no hidden threats veiled under his eyes or his smile. It was once again a man who had been raised properly displaying the traits of a gentleman. Cecilia tucked herself against him as they headed toward the elevator and their suite.

They stepped into their room; Chuck tipped the attendant and closed the door behind him when the employee left. He then turned to face Cecilia and the lavish room she'd booked. A long drawn out whistle left his lips. "Wow, this may be bigger than your house," he said.

Cecilia nodded as she walked through the living room. There was a queen size sofa that she knew could be pulled out and made into a bed, as well as a coffee table, end table and another chair. Along one wall was a fireplace and another wall was made up of floor to ceiling windows that framed a view of the river. Chuck she knew had walked past the living room, and was now taking a tour of the kitchen and dining area. "You do realize you've pretty much booked a small apartment?" Chuck said as he looked back at the woman who was beginning to mean more to him than he realized.

"I hadn't asked about the accommodations, just told them I wanted the best king suite they had," Cecilia admitted. She walked through the dining area and out onto the balcony that opened to a thick lush yard. "Wow," she whispered, before walking back inside to see Chuck disappear around a corner. She followed him and blushed as she gazed upon the mammoth bed.

He looked back and eyed her with a mix of desire and reassurance. "Are you sure?" he asked, knowing he needed to hear one more time that she truly did want what this room and these next four days implied.

Cecilia's eyes reminded Chuck of a deer caught in the headlights. It seemed like forever before she spoke, but only seconds had passed. She stepped up, wrapped her arms around his neck, stood on her tip-toes and met him half way. Their kiss was soft and gentle, but soon became more needy and full of dueling muscles. Chuck tilted her head, deepening the kiss, while her fingers skated down his shoulder, arms and then up to rest on his chest.

They moved together. He gently pushed her back; she willingly took the necessary steps. When the back of her legs hit the bed she sat down, and then watched as he moved over her. Once more she moved with him as he slipped onto the bed, she moved to lie on her back. He rested beside her. His gaze was intense as his fingers began to slide over her ribs, hip and thighs.

She'd worn a dress that day and for that both of them were thankful. His callused fingers slipped under the fabric, pushing it higher. She opened her legs, giving him access to what he sought. The initial brush of his thumb against her panty clad sex made her hips rise. She whimpered. He shushed her with a kiss.

Cecilia lay there as his hand began to rub her pussy. His lips traveled from her mouth, to her eyes. From her eyes they moved across her forehead. He nuzzled her hair, breathed in the scent of her shampoo and pressed tender kisses along her neck. All the while her panties had been rubbed and pressed hard against her mound. "Please," she whispered when she realized he would never remove the offensive garment without her permission.

Chuck gripped the front panel of cotton and ran his fingers against the top of her sex. The material curled in his fist and was dragged down and away from her pussy. Cecilia's body accommodated his actions by lifting and turning so the panty would easily slide down her thighs. They were discarded and her dress now rested high on her hip.

"God, you're beautiful," he whispered, before placing a kiss on her lips.

Cecilia moved to cover herself with her hands, but Chuck asked her not to. After a slight hesitation, she allowed him the view he craved. She couldn't help but blush as his eyes and fingers began to travel over her aroused core. He lowered his head and blew a puff of air onto the sensitive flesh. Her hips rolled in response to the warmth. The scent of her arousal wafted toward her, invaded her nostrils. The fragrance filled her with embarrassment, but that emotion disappeared when Chuck's tongue began to slide along the outer lips of her sex.

It was a feeling inside Chuck that made him realize that what he was going to do to Cecilia was probably one of many new things. He couldn't assume she was experienced in lovemaking; he could assume she wasn't virginal. But knowing her past made him try and mold her future, or at least the part that had him in it. He didn't want to frighten or overwhelm her, but he did want her to feel that she was very desirable and worthy of love.

He lowered his tongue along her slit, and pushed the folds of her sex apart with the tip of the muscle, before turning his body. The new position had his knees on the floor. He never released her pussy from his invading muscle. He grasped her legs and hauled her closer, while moving back himself into a more comfortable position. Only when he was settled did he truly begin to flick, lap, and suck on the sweet mound before him.

Cecilia had her eyes closed, clenching the lids tight as well as tightening her jaw. Her body was stiff as she waited for words of disgust to be launched from Chuck's lips as he began to taste her essence. When the phrases she'd heard during her marriage weren't spoken, tears slipped past Cecilia's clenched lids. They fell silently as her body slowly shook. Her fingers curled into the comforter and her hips arched instinctively. A soft cry slid from between her lips and she covered her mouth to stifle the sounds.

Chuck stopped licking her slit, looked up and saw the emotions playing out on her face. "Baby?" he asked, his voice was heavy with concern and fear. "I'll stop if you don't like it. We don't have to."

She shook her head "no" and sat up, propping herself up on her elbows. Her tongue darted out. She wiped her face with the palm of one of her hands. "It's not that. He would do that," she admitted in a soft tender whisper, "but the whole time he would tell me how gross I was and when I'd try to pull away or stop him," she swallowed and shook as more tears fell, "he would slap or bite me." Cecilia's lower lip trembled.

Chuck took a deep breath, closed his eyes and mentally strangled the man who had damaged the woman in front of him. "Let me wash my face and we'll start again later," he said, moving to his feet. He reached out to stroke her cheek. She leaned into his touch, and held his wrist when he tried to pull away.

"No," she told him. This time her voice was laced with a mixture of fear and strength. "I don't want him here with us, not at all, but he is, I can't help that. But," she leaned in and pressed her forehead to his, "with you here, we can drive him out --- together."

Cecilia could smell the fragrance of her arousal and though it was the same scent her ex had evoked from her, on Chuck's lips and beard it smelled erotic and beautiful. She pressed her lips to his and shared her tongue so that she was able to steal a taste of her arousal from her lover's mouth. There was no pressure to do more. Chuck allowed her to take her time and for that she was grateful. She used the time to push away the feelings of doubt and incompetence that her ex had drilled into her. When she pulled away, her lids were heavy with desire and her pulse was racing behind the tender flesh that was burning with want. "Please, Chuck. Please."

He heard the pleading tone and kissed her lips again, before moving to slide his mouth to her neck. He reached down and scooped the rest of her dress up and lifted it from her hips; she sashayed just enough so the dress glided with ease up her torso and breasts. They separated long enough for Chuck and her to work as a team, pulling the dress over her arms, and head. He folded it gently before laying it on the floor. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her releasing the hooks of her bra. She waited until he faced her again before pulling the last bit of her protective shield away.

Her breasts bounced and swayed as the material was taken away and the supports of the wires were no longer there. He gazed hungrily at the protruding nipples that instinct forced her to try and cover up. Chuck shook his head and glanced briefly at her eyes, indicating that covering herself was not something he wished. Her blush spoke volumes, but so did the desire that was evident in his gaze. Cecilia lowered her hands and licked her lips nervously.

Chuck laughed softly. "You have a habit Miss Cecilia," he said. "You definitely like licking your lips, when you're nervous."

She giggled and the sound stirred Chuck's heart. He leaned in and captured her mouth and once more their kiss moved from tender to passionate.

It didn't take long for Chuck to drive another set of demons away and leave Cecilia breathless. He cupped her right breast and flicked her left nipple with his tongue. She placed her hands on his arm and then moved them up to his shoulders, the back of his head and down his spine. Inwardly she cursed the inner fear of stripping him, not knowing if he would want that or not. This was all so new to her. She'd never been a partner in lovemaking, just an object.

Carefully she pulled and tugged at Chuck's shirt, until he left her breasts to help her pull the cotton T-shirt off his stocky frame. It was discarded with far less care than her dress had been. She ran her hands up and down his back. One palm moved up to cup the back of his head; its pressure encouraged him to return to the pointed tip of her breast. He sucked greedily as her other hand moved to slide between them. Her fingers toyed with the coarse hairs of his chest, while her fingers tugged on the elastic band of the ponytail in his hair. When it was free, the small band was thrown somewhere that only housekeeping would find.

Cecilia angled her head, gazing at the man who suckled her tits. She combed his thick hair and freed it from tangles, though the ministrations were short and choppy as he attempted to distract her by increasing the pressure of his sucking and occasional nipping.

He shook his head, chuckling from the teasing caress of her soft fingers in his long mane. A hearty growl of lust rolled from his chest. He left her nipples alone and slowly kissed his way down to her mound, where he once more began to dine.

This time when Cecilia laid back and closed her eyes, the pressure was different. Her face showed peace, contentment and with every flick of his tongue on her clit, her lips parted to release a long sigh of pleasure. It did not take long for her to lose the sensation of peace, nor did contentment stick around for long.

Chuck made sure she felt every lap of his tongue, nip of his teeth and puff of breath from his lungs. He would move from licking and sucking her labia to driving his fingers and tongue into her opening. Occasionally, when he felt she was close to climaxing he would stop, slowly finger fuck her while kissing her inner thighs. He imagined her flesh once bruised by another's hands and kissed places where he hoped he erased the past. When he felt her body coming back down and her muscles softening against his fingers, he would go back to dining on her and bringing her right back to where she'd been before he left.

Over and over he repeated the process of bringing her close to the edge and then back down. He would kiss her knees, her calf muscles, rub her toes, lick and suck on the tiny digits. Her shoes he'd long discarded and again when he felt it was safe to eat her pussy without her coming, he would dive back in.

Cecilia was dying. She knew it and welcomed the signs of death. Colors were blasting behind her clenched eyelids. She couldn't breathe, and her body was thrashing all over the bed. She couldn't think or speak. Inaudible noises escaped her throat and they were sounds she'd never heard from anyone, let alone herself. As soon as she thought death had claimed her, Chuck would stop and her mind would flood with relief. The relief would only last a few minutes before he was back to driving a finger or a tongue into her core.

Her hips bucked and slammed into his face and when he made motions to abandon her sex once more, she finally refused him. Cecilia wrapped her legs around his shoulders and grabbed his head. She leaned up and glared at his teasing eyes. Neither spoke, but the message was loud and clear. Chuck would not be allowed to tease her any more.

He didn't. The final moments of bliss were finally allowed to crash over the edge of the precipice that had been building deep inside her. Cecilia screamed as her body seemed to lift off the bed and become suspended in the air. Reality though had her ass up high, her lover's hands cupping it and her shoulders bearing the weight of her as they sunk into the bed.

Chuck held her tight to his mouth as her fluids rushed out and hit his throat. He swallowed fast as another wave spilled over his tongue, followed by another. His nails bit into her skin. His scalp hurt from her pulling on his hair, but he didn't care. He was drinking from the fountain of youth and had no desire to ever stop and he didn't --- not until Cecilia released his head and dropped back onto the bed. He laid her butt down and wiped some of the wetness from his beard, before moving back up to give her nipples a thank-you kiss and suckle.

Cecilia barely opened her eyes to acknowledge the touch of his tongue on her breasts. She was gone, spent, and unaware of anything, but the occasional spasms that would cause her legs to twitch. Her fingers shook. Her head hurt just a tad, and her throat felt dryer than the desert. Her eyes refused to open more than the slit that gazed at Chuck's mouth on her nipple. When he did reach her mouth, she obediently opened it and welcomed a slow, lazy kiss, though in all honesty she was too weak to truly participate.

She felt his grin on her lips and pushed him to the side, so she could breathe better. He wasn't too heavy for her; she simply hadn't captured enough air yet to feed her burning lungs. She did reach out to find his hand, which she took and placed on her stomach. Hers lay on top of his and she took several deep breaths in order to come back to Earth and have her feet land on solid ground.

He waited until she was breathing normally, before he let his fingers toy with the top of her sex. He glanced at her face and saw the look of awe and disbelief over what had transpired. She didn't need to confess that he had taken her to a place where she'd never been. It was obvious to him that her ex had never cared whether she reached a climax or not. It had always been about him and never her. Chuck was bound and determined to always make it about her, as long as he was able.

Cecilia, still not quite ready to speak, rolled over and straddled Chuck's hips with her wet mound. He was still dressed from the waist down and her pussy though thoroughly ravished by his mouth was slick. The wetness coated his jeans. Chuck rolled his hips, grabbed hers and rubbed her pussy over the denim.

The sensitive flesh was roughly fucked by the coarse material and soon he was bringing her to another orgasm, this one short and fast, but no less enjoyable. She blushed at her wanton display and Chuck grinned like a wicked feline wanting nothing more than to toy with its catch. His cock ached and his need was growing by leaps and bounds, but if anything he prided himself on discipline. He knew though that if Cecilia made one move toward his belt buckle, he was a goner.

She knew.

Cecilia shuttered over his denim clad dick and watched his face contort as the pressure of his cock welcomed the weight of her mound and the grinding of her hips. She knew he was more than ready for her and she knew without a doubt that she wanted to feel him inside. Her hands moved to his waistband and her fingers toyed with the belt of his pants. Nervously she glanced back to his face and then to the leather and brass.

Chuck fought to keep from helping her. He didn't want to push or force anything, so he kept his hands tucked under his head and put on a look of both curiosity and wonder. There wasn't much more he would do for her, except help her when needed. She released the belt, popped the button free, and pulled his zipper down. Her lower lip was tugged into her mouth by his teeth and Chuck groaned as she rubbed herself on his crotch and then climbed off his body.

He felt her hands on his shoes and soon those and his socks were removed. It wasn't long before she had her fingers gripping the edge of his jeans' waistband and that too was being tugged down. His cock caught on the fabric, so he lifted his hips, and adjusted himself, while she pulled the material away and left it in a heap on the floor. His erection was poking through the hole of his boxers. He saw her gaze lock on it; her cheeks grew more flushed.

Chuck wanted to give her an escape, to tell her they didn't have to go further, but he also knew without saying those words that she was aware of them. He took a deep breath as she climbed back on the bed. She reached out and wrapped her hand around his dick. He groaned, closed his eyes and felt her palm caressing his member while her fingers squeezed and released the solid phallus. The first touch of moisture had been a shock to him, an unexpected surprise. He opened his eyes and stared down at the woman who had wrapped her mouth around the head of his dick.

Cecilia's eyes were closed, so she didn't know he was staring at her. He reached down and stroked her head, petting her hair and whispered words of encouragement. Still she didn't look at him, and Chuck knew it had taken all her strength to commit to what she was doing. He would not force her to open her eyes and reveal her insecurities to him. He lay back, allowed his lids to shut and simply enjoyed the sensations that were rolling over his cock.

What Cecilia was doing, was not new to her; the man she'd been married too, was often forcing her to her knees to give him head and after several hard slaps to her face, she'd learned how to give excellent blow jobs. This time though as she drew Chuck into her mouth, angling her head so she could consume every inch of him, she did it out of desire and lust, not out of fear or duty. She didn't want to look at him though, not yet; her spouse was still there, an echo in her mind, telling her she wasn't good enough. She trembled from desire as well as horror that she would see the same ugly contempt in Chuck's eyes as she had in his.

As he muttered something about coming, she stopped sucking, eased him from her throat and looked at him. He was staring at her. "There's a condom in my wallet," he told her. Cecilia blushed, but scurried off the bed, while Chuck removed his boxers.

The sound of plastic ripping interrupted the romantic scene, but both knew it would be recaptured once responsibility was dutifully taken care of. He helped her roll the latex down his cock and she moved to straddle him. Chuck leaned back on one elbow, and used one hand to guide his cock up and down her slick pussy. Her arousal was thick and heady. The juices flowed over his dick, while the fragrance of her sex, mingled with the musky aroma of his.