Chiseling Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," she whimpered, "I think that's enough," she gasped.

Chuck grinned. He had watched her nipples arch and become tighter, the more he played with her sex. He'd seen her jaw drop and her chest rise as she drew in more gulps of air. Her abdominal muscles had tightened in anticipation of his entry and yet he'd held back, waiting for her to concede to how much she wanted him. The whispered please was all he needed to hear.

He took his cock, pushed it to the back of her slit. Instinctively the head of his dick pressed into the hole and his hands moved to her hips. He drove into her. The first plunge was fast and claimed her as his for the time being. He held her to him, allowing her a few seconds to adjust to his size and to maneuver her body so she felt balanced on his groin. When she was ready, Chuck slowly drew her up from his shaft, and then back down again. He repeated the movements, only changing slightly when he felt she was coming too close to release. He wanted to prolong her pleasure, doubting that her ex had ever thought to care or bother with her needs.

Each slow thrust of his cock brought Cecilia within reach of a pending climax, something she had rarely if ever experienced from a man. She rubbed her pelvis against his, hoping to recapture the feelings of heat that radiated up through her clit, along her labia and into her center core of her sex. Chuck seemed to understand and he accompanied her movements, giving and taking when he felt she needed more, but also knew without words that she wanted to wait.

He whispered to her "touch your breasts" and she did. He would tell her to pinch and massage them and she would. None of the commands were spoken harshly nor did he call her names or threaten to hurt her. She was safe and when her heart was able to accept what her mind already knew it was only then that Cecilia could truly understand what her body craved. "Faster," she gasped, and immediately her lover accommodated her.

They moved together, Chuck giving more rights to his lover than he had ever before. He did what she wanted, increased the speed and depth of his thrusts when she told him to. When she begged him to rub her clit, he willingly obliged. He bit down on his tongue, forcing pain to counteract the need to shoot his load into the protective sheath that was covered in her hot moist flesh.

Eventually though, they both were too lost in the event and demands were no longer spoken as both were grunting, groaning and cursing. Chuck came first; he called her name as his cock pulsated and throbbed. The cream from his balls shot into the tip of the latex condom. Seconds later, he felt a sudden rush of heat and then Cecilia's liquid silk coated the underside of the sheath, pooled at the base and dripped down his balls. He watched her as she came. Her back was arched; her head was thrown back and her entire body seemed to stiffen like a marble statue. She was breathtakingly beautiful.

Cecilia was once again dying and it was a slow and pain-free death, one she would forever recall as being the best and only way to die. The explosion that had been threatening to consume her had happened and with it came violent colors behind clenched lids. She couldn't think, dare not talk and prayed that the waves of pleasure would never cease. All her muscles were tight. Her fingers, still holding her breasts were bruising the cream-hued skin, and her head, thrown back exposed the column of her neck.

She felt Chuck shift slightly and then felt him take advantage of her euphoric state. He wrapped his arms around her, as she began the long, tedious, yet pleasure-filled ride back to reality. He pressed a kiss to her neck, sucked gently on the pulse he found there, and she let her hands fall from her tits. They wrapped around his shoulders; her head fell back down, and he was forced to move so she could lay her face against his neck. She breathed deep, as she shivered and shook, the final waves retreating, leaving her sweaty and chilled.

Chuck understood. He eased her from his hips; his shaft fell free. She scooted off him and lay on the bed; her gaze drifted lazily down to the glistening condom. Her blush spoke volumes. Chuck walked into the bathroom, and removed the sheath, wiped away the nectar of their joining and went back to his lover. She was under the blankets and held them open for him to join her. He did so, without hesitation. Once they were snuggly wrapped in each other's arms, Chuck kissed her lips and whispered words of adoration. She blushed, and tried to wave them off, but he would not be denied. In the end, she placed her head on his chest and they fell asleep; each one dreamed of fantasies that would consume them for the next four days and possibly the rest of their lives.

~ The End ~