All Comments on 'Chloe and Allen Ch. 01'

by NeBaPrivate

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 4 years ago
Slow Build

Keep Going ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfectly written

I really enjoyed the slow easy build to this story. Please continue the slow burn as you continue the story. A GREAT read...

SxypkSxypkabout 4 years ago
Wow

Don't stop! Please write more of this story. I am so turned on and wet right now! I will read this again when I can play with my pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
wowww

this was really good i hope you write more

NeBaPrivateNeBaPrivateabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the great feedback so far! And don't worry; I'm currently writing chapter 6, and it won't end there. There is definitely more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Written and so erotic

Great story. Hopefully more to come....

yangus99yangus99about 4 years ago
Amazing

Love the build up and realism!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great work!

I loved this! it's so much better than those that just go straight in for the sex right away!

AdrienRealityAdrienRealityalmost 3 years ago

I like it. I like the creativity. I like the writing from both points of view. I thank you for the time you took to create this work. I look forward to the next chapter. I was expecting a bit more of character development. More words explaining her looks, her activities outside of her relationship with her father. More words explaining what kind of man her father is outside of the relationship with his daughter. What kind of interactions he has with his son. Same for his wife. I just like long boring reads made interesting with character development. I like the details in your writing and I know that you would do a good job of 'painting a picture' with details in the areas that I mentioned above. So overall? Well done and well written. Peace.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 2 years ago

"Chloe and Allen Ch. 01:" - Eighteen Year Old Virgin Daughter, Chloe and Her Married Mid-forties Aged Father, Allen.

This story has a life that is so unusually exotic, teasing and manipulative that Daughter Chloe feels as though she needs "research" in order to judge, detail and measure her feminine charm's on her father libido and sexual effects. I was so engrossed by the writing of the story and the effects that Chloe was subjecting her father, that I was considering the technical aspects of Chloe's "research" that I lost awareness to the sexual content of Chloe's actions to her father's sexual excitement of his Baby Girl.

I'm really struck by the writer's ('NeBaPrivate') great writing style and story theme. The characterization of both Chloe and her father throughout is remarkable and phenomenal...exemplary in fact.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

stunned I try really hard n do avoid family taboo but broke n started 2 read cos referred by nikki2021 was so sad to see only 3 pages once got 2 end pg1 continued reading wishing more chapters totally reeled in I see there is a ch2 n series info links so grateful

Thrilled by the indulged pace time spent on description even now my pulse is racing Thank you so much 4 your diligent effort

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just read 2nd pg of the comments saw your comment having finished ch6 n promise of more delighted best wishes 4 you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeBaPrivate@NeBaPrivate
23-Aug-17: I just submitted Ch 10 to be published. I can't apoligize enough for the ridiculously long wait. I never intended to do that to all the readers of this story. I won't make excuses. Life just got in the way. (I'm nervous people will be mad and show it in ratings no m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES