Chloe and the Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers

Chloe was between a rock and a hard place in more ways than one. The nipple clamps rocked and swayed as she moved her hips. Her nipples burned and shot sparks straight to her sex, which just added fuel to the fire of her growing orgasm. She moaned long and loud, forgetting all about keeping her reaction from him. She pulled with her arms and almost lost her balance, her body rocked even more, and the vibrator inside rubbed her g-spot deliciously.

She was out of control as sensory overload kicked in and she came for all she as worth. The more she came the more she moved on the toys and the more the nipple clamps swung. The more she moved, the more she came. It was a never-ending loop. Her arms relaxed, as did her legs and the big vibrator had its way with her clit. She was in orbit around a flaming solar system of squirting endorphins and swirling orgasms.

*****

Chloe whimpered softly and then sighed deeply. She was laying flat on her back in a soft fuzzy cloud. Her body was limp and totally satisfied like it had never been in her life. Memories of orgasms stacked on top of orgasms floated through her mind. She sighed deeply and wondered where the dream she was in had come from. Her sex life had been in shambles for years.

"I had to take those toy away from you before you killed yourself," a male voice whispered.

Chloe's eyes popped open as reality crashed in on her thoughts of dreams. The Congressman was standing next to her looking down. His eyes moved down her body and then back up to her face. "Comfy?" He asked with a grin.

When she did not answer, he smiled and moved to the end of the padded table she was on. Her wrists were still together and tied above her head. She could feel a strap across her chest and another just above her mound. There were straps just above her knees and her ankles were tied in place. She lifted her head and looked down her body.

As she did, she felt her legs spreading. Mark grinned at her and spread her legs even wider. A moment later, he stepped forward and moved between her thighs. Chloe squirmed on the table, she could not see if he had his pants on or not. Was he going to fuck her? Her eyes got big as he bent over.

His smile turned into a grin at the fear on her face as he tightened the screws under each leg board. When they were tight, he straightened and stepped back. Relief crossed Chloe's face and he shook his head. "You might find me fucking you less of a problem than what I have planned next."

"What..." Chloe started to say and then shut up.

"Yes, exactly," Mark said with a chuckle as he turned and walked away.

Chloe lowered her head and groaned as she tested the restraints on her body. She could wiggle here and there but that was about it. Whatever he had planned, she had no say so in the matter one way or the other. The squeaking of wheels made her lift her head again. He was pushing something over toward her. All she could see was an arm with a huge dildo on the end and another arm above it with one of the big vibrators attached.

Mark stopped the machine at her feet and moved over to remove the big dildo from the arm. He took his time, letting her sweat and think about the big toy. When he had it loose, he held it up and said, "A little too big to start with, don't you think?"

Chloe nodded quickly and he laid it aside. One a little larger than the vibrator that had been in her pussy earlier came into view. "This should do for a start," he said as he started to attach it to the shaft.

When he had it in place, he looked at her and smiled. "This little machine is so versatile. It can fuck your pussy for hours and hours. Days even, if fresh lube is applied regularly. It can rub that vibrator over your clit as it does or with a little adjustment, it can fuck your ass and pussy at the same time."

Chloe's eyes got wider and wider as he spoke and at the end, she shook her head sharply.

Mark laughed and shook his head slowly. "You have no say in the matter, now do you?"

Chloe groaned softly and shook her head again. "I... I... I..." she stammered as fear and something else crossed her face.

Mark was not sure what it was but it looked like a mixture of curiosity and lust there at the end. Had he hit on one of her fantasies? If so, what was it exactly? Anal sex maybe. Two at once? He would have to explore this in more detail but right now, he wanted to see her come even more than she had earlier. He wanted to see if she would lift and roll her hips up to meet her mechanical lover.

He lowered the two arms and moved the machine forward until the head of the dildo touched her opening. The arm with the big vibrator was several inches above her sex. Chloe squirmed and then gasped as the head of the dildo moved forward several inches. It felt much bigger than it had looked as it stretched the walls of her vagina.

Mark bumped the switch for the dildo again and it moved another inch in and then moved back an inch. He unlocked the wheels on the cart and moved the whole thing forward until the dildo was two thirds inside her pussy. Chloe gasped and bit her lower lips. She felt as full as she ever had with any lover. Mark locked the wheels and stepped back.

Chloe had laid her head back, as she couldn't actually see anything. A moment later, the dildo moved out until just the head was inside her an inch or so. She stifled a groan by shear will. Mark moving up alongside her hip made her lift her head again. He showed her a bottle of lube and grinned. "We wouldn't want anything to chafe, now would we?"

She saw lube come out of the bottle but didn't feel it hit her sex. She assumed he was putting it on the dildo. He capped the bottle and dropped it in his coat pocket. She watched as he worked on the vibrator on the upper arm. It looked like the same one from earlier. He angled it down until it touched her mound firmly.

"That should be close enough to start," he said as he flipped the switch on the side. The vibrator made a burring noise. She could feel the vibrations on her mound, up into her lower belly and down to her sex and clit. She tried to move her hips down but the padded surface kept them in place. She moaned softly even as she tried not too.

Mark picked up the small remote control and turned a knob. The dildo slowly filled her pussy. As it reached its full depth, Chloe moaned and the dildo stopped. Her hips were trembling. She felt so full and the thick dildo seemed to amplify the vibrations in her sex.

"I figure a half hour of the dildo going in and out slowly will have you yelling your head off."

Chloe groaned and shook her head as the dildo started to move. "Please, no..."

Mark laughed and laid the controller on her stomach. "Too late now, I've set the timer."

Chloe shook her head from side to side quickly. "No... please, no."

Mark had turned away but turned back and said, "And by the way, at the end of the time, the speed goes up a notch."

Chloe groaned deeply and shook her head. The dildo was slowly filling and then emptying her pussy. It wasn't painful but it was bigger than she was used to by far. Two of her fingers were as big as it had been for the last several years. The vibrations increased as it went in and decreased as it slid out. Her hips were flexing up and down slowly with the increase and decrease.

From across the room, she heard Mark say, "Don't worry, I'm watching you from the comfort of my chair. I'm also recording it all. I'll enjoy this for years to come. Just like I'll enjoy the way you came the first time."

"No!" Chloe said sharply and then moaned at the thought of him recording her. What if he put those videos out on the Internet or worse yet, sent them to her boss at the newspaper. She would be ruined at the very least.

The dildo moved in and out of her pussy relentlessly. The vibrations came and went. There was a big orgasm building slowly in her lower belly and there was nothing she could do about it. Her head moved from side to side on the padding as her hips moved up and down. Both were coordinated with the movement of the dildo. Her toes even curled as the dildo went in and flexed upward as it came out.

The orgasm continued to build even as Chloe tried to stop it. She tried everything she could think of. She mentally recited poetry. She did math problems. She even tried to make up stories about wars and political bullshit. In the end, each one slowly turned into sex stories with big dicks and vibrators.

By the time a buzzer went off and the dildo and vibrator shut off, her hips were shaking. She was right on the ragged edge of coming. Chloe lay there breathing raggedly as her hips slowly calmed as the orgasm receded. Her sex was grabbing and releasing the big dildo to a rhythm of its own.

Her breathing was almost back to normal when movement to her right made her head roll in that direction. Mark was standing in front of his chair with a big grin on his face. "You surprise me. Most women can't take half that much time and not come their brains out. It was close though, right?"

Chloe moaned and turned her head to look at the dimly lit ceiling. Her mind was at war with itself. One part wanted to beg him to stop but another didn't want to give him the satisfaction. Another part wanted the orgasm so bad it hurt. She was still thinking far too much as he walked over to stand by the table.

"Silence is not an option," Mark said as he drew back his hand and slapped her right breast with his fingertips. Chloe gasped loudly and tried to sit up. She strained at the bindings until she was red in the face. Finally, she relaxed suddenly and went limp.

The fingertips landing on her breast again made her yell loudly, "Fuck you!"

Mark grinned. "Not exactly what I wanted to hear but..." He paused to pull the bottle of lube and the remote out of his pocket. He grinned and added, "Fuck you it is."

He applied lube to her slit and the dildo and then showed her the remote as he turned the knob one click. "Speed," he said and then he turned another knob about halfway around. "Time," he said and then pushed the center button.

Chloe gasped and her hips jerked as the dildo went into her pussy faster than before. It came out just as fast, which made her gasp again. Then she was moaning long and loud as the machine fucked her and kept right on fucking her. Her hips were jumping and jerking against the sudden filling and emptying of her sex. The orgasm from earlier was back and building even higher.

The vibrations around her clit came and went faster and seemed even stronger than before. She let out a long drawn out yell as an orgasm of monster proportions crashed over her mind and body. Her hips were rising to meet the dildo now and her clit was rolling up closer to the large vibrator. Her body was doing its own thing; her brain was totally out of it with waves of pleasure cascading all throughout her flaming universe.

*****

Chloe sighed and rolled over on her side. She didn't normally sleep on her back. She drew her knees up the way she liked them but only one moved. The other remained straight out and wouldn't move. She could feel something around her ankle holding it in place. The same for her right arm as she tried to pull them both down.

She groaned softly as she pulled on her right arm and left leg. The dreams about being tied and ravished were not dreams, her mind yelled. Her eyes popped open and she raised her head as she rolled back and forth looking around. There was no one in sight in the dimly lit room. With a shuddery sigh, she relaxed and closed her eyes.

Opening her eyes, she ran her left hand up her right arm. The way she was stretched, she could not reach the cuff on her wrist. It seemed like a strange way to tie someone up but it was very effective, she realized. She sighed deeply and relaxed, her mind mulling over the question of what now?

*****

Chloe woke up slowly in a groggy sort of way. It took her a few minutes to realize she was snuggled up with her big extra pillow. Her arms were around the top part of it and the lower part was between her knees and thighs. She gave a sudden jerk and sat up quickly. She was in her own bed in her own bedroom. "What the fuck?" She whispered as she looked around.

Her clothes were folded neatly on the chair in the corner, her heels underneath it. She never folded her clothes. She tossed them wherever when she came in and undressed. She was naked, which wasn't unusual but...

She quickly moved over to the edge of the bed and hung her legs off the side. She spread her legs and looked at her sex. It looked swollen and puffy. It felt tender and well fucked to say the least. She groaned softly as her mind filled with the things that had happened to her. She felt the burn of tears in her eyes and warm wetness on her cheeks. She fell backwards and rolled around to cuddle back up with the pillow.

The grinning face of Mark Markham filled her mind along with the word, recording. He had all the cards and she did not have a single thing to counter them with. He'd had his fun and she had been royally screwed in more ways than one. Had that been his plan all along or was this his way of getting away with what he had done to her? She had no way of knowing.

TxRad
TxRad
5,948 Followers
12