All Comments on 'Chocolate and Gold Ch. 08'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Prodigious Effort! Well done

I started reading the story from the very fist, and I'm still amazed at how well-written it was. Your concepts for the solar panel were exceptional. But it was a wonderful love story also, and I enjoyed that part very much.

frankheinfrankheinabout 14 years ago
A really well written story

I loved this story. Your character development was exceptional, your handling of the details of the development of the solar panel without peer. I was admittedly looking forward to a longer story, what with two weddings and the actual product launch pending. The intrusion of the government is also a thread that might be developed more. Lots of possibilities but an excellent effort. I really look forward to your submissions and have read them all while rereading many. Keep up the excellent writing. BTW: a sequel would work also.

lochtonlochtonalmost 14 years ago
Exceptional Story!

Once again you have given us a great, well-wriiten story! The concept was brilliant, and I like the way you take care of the erogenous stuff, without making it overpowering! Now, let's have the sequel please?

jacsrjacsrabout 13 years ago
REALITY

When I finished reading this story, I sat and thought wow what a story.

You covered all the angles.

Start to finish.

Love

Sex

Dedication

Romance

Quality of Content.

Excellent choice of characters, and utilization of them.

I could go on and on, lets just say this story like your other stories is fantastic, keep up the good work.

Best wishes.

JACSR

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Thanks!

A wonderful story. I'm a little late in reading this one. I have a tendency to read the shorter stories first ... but this is great! Thanks again.

RajanAbeRajanAbeabout 10 years ago

This is the second time that i read this story. I am eagerly awaiting coaster2 to find the time to let his readers savor a new story series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More kudos

Once again, I loved your story and can't wait to get to the next one. You weave a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
bloody good read

ive read the comments from like readers

they express in words logically what i havent

highly satisfied reading that collects the readers

yes im one of those.

agreed. a sequel with so many potential courses of life, love , romance, intimacy.

i reckon seeing these in script would be the icing on the cake.

thankyou.

looking forward, , , ,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Holy cow Coaster, this one is off the rails.

WTF is this doing in sexy erotic stuff? Seems you go from really good love stories to mechanical/engineering stories. Damn, I would like to be your shrink!! Where is Deb Cummings when you need her ?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story, I really enjoyed reading it and look forward to others that you have written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous