Chocolate Decadence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning she spent extra time getting herself ready. She shaved her mound carefully, checking herself in the mirror to make sure it was perfect. Then she massaged shea butter lotion all over her skin and packed it in her purse to rub in more if she needed to.

She realized she was jumping the gun and that nothing was going to happen tonight, but the idea of his hands on her was driving her crazy. She had never had a sexy black man touch her and she found that now that was all she could think about. Well, that and if the rumor about black men's cocks was true.

She pulled a clean work t-shirt over her bare boobs and realized her nipples could be seen. Well, she will have the apron on during the day and she would just throw on a jacket until she got to the store. She pulled on a cute pair of red and white polka-dotted panties and then the little black pleated mini skirt he had wanted her to wear.

She did her hair and make-up and then finished with red lipstick. Hair had to be in a ponytail for work, but it still looked good. Her dark, long hair had always been one of her best features. She knew she had what people refer to as delicate features: petite nose, rosebud lips, and ocean blue eyes. She never put on a lot of make-up, but she wanted play up her eyes and lips, so she used a gray and charcoal eye shadow with some very expensive mascara that she kept for special occasions. She loved the way it lengthened and thickened her lashes. The red lipstick had been purchased on a whim about a month ago, but she had never worn it. She always went with pink or coral, but she let the bold red slide over her lips. Definitely not her usual look, but she didn't care. She felt sexy and wanted to flaunt it!

Besides, it was Monday. The only people coming to the store today would be people that work at the mall on their lunch hour and teenagers that filled the stores after school. There weren't a lot, if any, families that came for ice cream on Mondays. It was okay if she wanted to dress a little sexier than usual.

She arrived at work a little before eleven, when the store opened. She found her apron from the night before and tossed it into the hamper before pulling out a fresh, clean one and clipping her name tag to the front. She checked herself in the mirror.

The knee-highs she had added to the outfit and the little black boots looked great, she decided. She took her place behind the counter, checking the ice cream levels and filling out the sign for the flavor of the day: Chocolate Decadence.

The day flew by and soon it was close to five, when she knew Darnell's shift started. She got a little excited and checked herself in the mirror, fixed her make-up a little, brushed her long dark hair before putting back in a ponytail.

She saw a girl walking towards her store and recognized her as an employee at the lingerie store. Oh, crap, what was her name??

The girl walked up to the counter and smiled. She was carrying a little bag with the name of the store on it.

"Hi, would you like to try our flavor of the day, Chocolate Decadence?" she inquired.

"No," she smiled, "but I understand you would like to try it!"

Jenna didn't understand what she meant and the girl didn't explain further.

"I have a delivery for you." She handed over the bag she was carrying and laughed when she saw how flustered Jenna got. "Enjoy your chocolate decadence, sweetie."

She turned and left. Because the store was empty, Jenna put the sign on the counter saying she would return in five minutes and slipped into the back room to check out her present.

Reaching in, she felt something silky and was shocked to pull out a black lacy thong. There was a little card there, too, that read, "Put these on and think of me. I will check! See you soon."

Her face flushed red as she imagined him buying these for her. He must have purchased them just a few minutes ago!

She wriggled out of her panties and stuffed them into her purse before slipping on the little lacy thong. Her nipples hardened and her pussy was wet, sitting there thinking of Darnell. Absent mindedly, she reached up and circled one of her hard nipples, and felt a little moan escape her lips. How the hell was she going to get through this evening??

She gathered herself together and went back out front to find about fifteen teenagers wanting ice cream. She buried herself in her work for the next hour, as teenagers flooded the store. Apparently there was some event at the skate store and they had all been to it.

It was finally quiet and she had a moment to start cleaning things up. She was wiping down tables when she heard Darnell's deep, husky voice behind her.

"Hey, baby."

He couldn't believe it when he walked in and found her leaning over, showing her ass cheeks to the whole mall. His cock was instantly rock hard.

She straightened up quickly and turned around.

"Do you know you were putting on a show?" he asked, a smile playing at his lips.

"What?" She was too flustered by the nearness of him to understand what he was saying. Mm, he smelled clean, like ocean air and something manly.

"You were bending over and showing off your ass, Megan. There are about five teenage boys over there that are going to have to run home and give themselves a hand-job!" God she was naïve, he realized. How could she not know that anything she did, especially dressed like that, turned a guy on?

"Oh my god!" She reached back and pulled her skirt down a little and tried to hide her ass.

"No, baby. I have been waiting to see you all day. I don't care about those boys. Bend over for me."

She did as she was told and he stood behind her, both hands slipping under her skirt and flipping it up. He began massaging her ass with his hands as he pressed closer to her. God he loved the way that thong looked on her. His engorged cock pressed against her ass and he knew she felt it through the fabric of his pants. Fuck! He couldn't wait to rip the damn skirt off.

She pushed her ass back, rubbing against his cock. She didn't care who saw and moaned out loud.

He knew that was when he needed to stop or he was going to fuck her right here. Darnell pulled her skirt back down and she stood up and turned around to face him.

"I'll be back at closing. Be ready to lock up, but we are going to stay and play after closing." It wasn't a request and she knew it. She nodded.

"I see the special today is Chocolate Decadence. Are you ready for some chocolate decadence for yourself tonight?" He smiled when her face flushed again.

God, she was going to be fun. He couldn't wait to bury his big 10" black cock into her pink little pussy. He couldn't wait to make her beg for it. Beg to be his little white slut. Beg for him to be her big black man! He was well hung and he knew it and loved to slam it all into a tight wet cunt.

He had been banging a sweet little Asian honey with big tits at one of the clothing stores in the mall, but ever since he saw Jenna, she was all he could think about. Although, his Asian honey loved it in the ass and begged him to fuck her ass over and over. He had fucked her in every dressing room in that store and she had sucked him off until his cum had spurted all over her face, her tits, her neck. She was incredible at blow jobs. But he just felt it was time to move on. Each time he was with her, he would imagine she was Jenna.

He wanted Jenna. Bad. Only a couple more hours until the games began!

She watched him leave and tried to calm herself down by doing mundane chores, such as sweeping, putting in new ice tubs into the front freezer, but nothing cooled her off.

The phone rang and she answered, "Scoops Ice Cream. Jenna here. Do you want one scoop or two?" She hated that stupid line. It was company policy and she had to say it every time she answered the phone.

"Jenna..." the vaguely familiar voice almost whispered her name, drawing it out.

"Yes, this is Jenna. How can I help you?"

"Don't you remember me from last night? I'm hurt."

"Wha-" she started to ask what he was talking about but he cut her off.

"I just wanted to thank you for the little show and feel you gave me last night."

Ooh, now she knew who it was. The family man from last night. Her heart beat a little faster.

"I just wanted to let you know that I gave my wife the fuck of her life last night and thought about your big titties the whole time." He groaned a little into the phone. "Hell, it was an incredible fuck. And when my cum shot out into her, I imagined I was squirting it all over your tits!"

"Mmm," she moaned a little, liking the idea that a man was fantasizing about her when he was with another woman.

"Oh, god! Don't start moaning!" he practically growled.

"It's too bad you aren't stopping by tonight," she whispered, wanting to tease him some more, "I'm all alone and I have a new big ice cream scoop with a really long thick red handle and I was just wondering how far it might slide into my pussy. Do you think that I should try?"

"Fuck!" He growled, hard as a fucking rock.

She smiled, knowing he liked what he was hearing. She could hear his breathing quicken.

"And it was warm in here tonight, so I went ahead and took off my bra."

That was the final piece. He lost it. He begged for a picture, offering to give her his cell #.

"Sorry," she said. "But next time you come by I might let you take a picture!" She couldn't believe she said that!

He loved that idea and had to get off the phone because he heard his wife enter the front door. She was going to get another good fucking tonight, he smiled, looking forward to getting the kids to sleep as soon as possible.

She giggled when she hung up the phone. Go get her, she thought! Lucky wife tonight!

She glanced around her empty store and saw a couple of young men, teenagers, probably 19 or 20 hanging out in the middle of the mall, talking to each other. Both were glancing her direction, so she knew they were talking about her.

Suddenly, the phone rang again and she answered it like she always did.

"Give them a flash, baby." She instantly recognized Darnell's voice.

"What?" she asked.

"I am across the way and I have watched those two leering at you for about ten minutes. Give them a little show, baby. I want to watch."

"Okay," she whispered into the phone.

Nervous and a little unsure of herself, but if Darnell wanted her to do this, she would. It made her wet to know he was watching her.

She hung up the phone, stood behind the counter and looked right at the boys until she knew they were paying attention, then crooked her finger at them, inviting them into the store. They smiled at each other and practically ran into the store.

Cute. White. Both were probably college jocks.

"Are you guys looking for a little taste?" she asked innocently, as she slipped her apron over her head, letting it fall to her waist. Her hard nipples were clearly visible in her tiny t-shirt.

"You bet!" The boy with the brown hair and letter jacket almost jumped for joy, while the blonde one couldn't tear his eyes from her nipples.

"Well, I'm not supposed to do this, but I think you guys will like it." She had opened the glass sliding door to the freezer holding the ice cream and was scooping a tiny bit of vanilla onto both of her index fingers.

She came back to stand in front of them, leaning way over the counter, letting her breasts crush against the flat surface.

"Open up, boys." She smiled sweetly as they both opened their mouths and she slid her ice cream fingers into each mouth. They both eagerly sucked and licked her fingers until they were both clean. She loved it!

When they were done, she stared down at the bulges in their front pants and knew she still needed to do what Darnell wanted her to do. She scanned the area and the store was still empty, but a man about 40 was standing at the entrance, obviously unsure if he should enter. She gathered her courage and stood back up, lifting her shirt up, letting both boobs bounce out.

"Damn!" one of the boys said, while the other just whistled and reached his hand out for a touch. She slapped it away.

"I told you a taste, not a touch," she reminded him, smiling.

The man at the entrance was starting to rub his cock through his pants, right there in front of her! She pulled her shirt down and said the show was over.

The young men left, hitting each other, laughing and being silly college boys.

On the other hand, the other man had decided that he did indeed want ice cream and stepped up to the counter, hand still on his cock. Before she could wait on him, the phone rang.

"Damn, that was hot!" Darnell's voice growled into the phone. "But don't you show that guy a thing, ok?"

"Okay." A little confused, she hung up. She looked up at the clock. Three minutes to close.

"Well, what are you wanting?" She knew she sounded a little rude.

"I would like some vanilla ice cream. One scoop."

She got it for him quickly and told him she was closing up and would have to take it with him.

He thanked her and whispered, "Thanks for the little show. You have great tits, sweetheart." He winked before walking off.

She smiled a little. She was liking this newfound feeling of sexual power and couldn't wait for Darnell to arrive. She tried to get everything ready to close and was sitting in a chair waiting for him when he arrived.

He whistled low under his breath, his cock threatening to spring forward and give him away. She was so fucking hot! He was impressed with her- she had listened to him and not worn a bra. Her hard nipples pushed out at the tight material. Her legs were crossed and the little skirt barely covered the very tops of her thighs.

He had to give her credit. Watching her give those guys a finger full of ice cream and then flashing them had been really sexy. But he had felt an almost primal possession surge through him and had immediately decided he didn't want her doing any more shows for anyone else but him. Weird, he had never felt like that about a woman.

He entered the store and grabbed the rolling gate and pulled it down, locking it from inside.

They were alone. She was shy and unsure what to do. He wasn't. He stalked over to her, muscles bulging through his shirt and hauled her up to his lips, wrapping her in his huge arms. He didn't give her a chance to tease or say no. He devoured her mouth. His hot tongue took possession immediately and he heard her little moan escape from deep in her throat.

He pulled back and growled as he hungrily kissed and sucked her neck, down to the neckline of her shirt. He pulled back for just a second and she wasn't sure what he was going to do. He noticed her face was flushed and pink and her big tits were heaving with her quick breath. He roughly yanked off the damn t-shirt, flinging it on the floor.

There she stood, her proud firm tits freed from the material. The air hit her nipples and she felt a stab of something to come. His left hand grabbed her by her waist, swinging her up to sit on the counter. She wriggled back a little so she wouldn't slip off the front and while his left arm stayed around her waist, his right hand grabbed her left breast roughly.

"OH!" She exclaimed, surprised at the urgency she felt.

He rolled her nipple between his fingers and then roughly kneaded her breast.

"Fuck! They are even better than I thought. Bigger, too. God I love big tits, baby!"

"You like my double ds, Darnell?" she teased, letting her fingers trail over his shoulders and down his back, playing with his hard black body. It gave her a thrill that she was almost embarrassed about. His black skin was so different than her pale white that she was eager to see more.

He growled and grabbed her hands by her wrists as he hungrily took her left breast in his mouth. He licked, sucked and tormented her while she couldn't move her hands. She was moaning and thrusting her big tit into his mouth.

"Yes... yes, Darnell. Your mouth is so hot and wet." She cried. He was amazing. Hot and sexy!

He pulled away and lifted her off the counter, turning her around and ordered her to lean over and let him see her ass. She did as she was told and felt his hands flipping the skirt up and over her ass.

"Oh, yeah. I knew that was the perfect present for you." She could hear him undressing behind her and a thrill surged through her again. "Damn, perfect!! Now get that damn skirt off!"

She leaned back and wriggled out of her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. He reached around with both of his hands and grabbed her by her tits roughly and pulled her back to him.

She gasped when she felt his naked steely body pressed against her and felt his huge hard cock pressing against her ass. He pivoted them around to face the other wall, hands still roughly playing with her nipples.

"Look in the mirror, baby."

She looked up and there she was- almost completely naked, with a little lacy thong, her knee highs and boots still on. His powerful black body towered over her from behind and she caught his eye in the mirror. He smiled at her.

"So, are you ready to have a big black cock? You ready to be mine?" He whispered in her ear. Never had she been talked to like that and yet it made her want more. She rubbed her ass against his bulging dick and moaned.

He laughed, told her not to turn around; to just keep looking in the mirror. He pulled back and stood next to him and that was the first time she saw his enormous black cock.

She got scared. There was no way... no way that would fit. She began to shake her head, but he turned her towards him and shushed her with a kiss, whispering over and over that it would be okay. She would love it. He promised.

"Don't you want to me to fuck you? Touch it, Jenna." His voice was low.

She reached down tentatively. It was not only long, it had to be at least 2" thick all around. "Mmm, come on baby, stroke it. Make it yours." He urged her to keep going when she wrapped her hand around it and slid up and down.

She pulled back to look at it and he could still see the fear in her eyes, but there was no way he was not going to slide into her and fuck the hell out of her tonight. He knew it might take some time, but in the end she would be begging for his enormous black throbbing cock. Hell, he planned on giving it to her so many times tonight she may not be able to walk tomorrow morning!

He told her to lean over a table and he slowly slid her thong down, leaving her ass and pussy bare. Mmm, he felt the heat between her thighs when he got close. She stepped out of them and kicked them to the side, leaning back over the table like he wanted.

She felt his hands cup her ass cheeks and grab and knead them over and over before letting one finger trace down past her ass and slip between her thighs.

"Spread 'em for me, baby," he ordered.

She did immediately and he was able to slide his whole hand between her legs, letting his palm cup her pussy. Fuck, it was dripping wet. Hot. He found her velvety folds and slipped a finger past them and instantly groaned. Good god! She was fucking silk! It was like touching hot silk! He may not be able to take as much time as he wanted this first time.

"Fuck, baby! How the hell are you so incredibly perfect?" he growled into her ear. She just moaned as he slipped a finger farther inside. He felt himself rapidly losing control. "Mmm, so tight, so tight..." Heard her moan again.

"Fuck this. Get the on the ground on your back and lift your ass up, now!" He yanked his finger out and stood back.

She turned around and looked at him. He was stroking his cock up and down, up and down. That enormous black cock.

"I-I think... umm, Darnell, I am sure you won't fit. You... you are just way too big." She tried to get him to see things reasonably. Surely he could see for himself.