Chocolate Decadence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to get up, but he ordered her to stay there, that he would be right back. And he was back in seconds, his phone in his hand.

"Baby, I have to have a picture of you like this. My sexy little white whore, moments after you became mine." His voice was rough, edgy.

She didn't even hesitate. "Mmm, yes."

He stood back and took picture after picture, and then had her sit up and hold up her tits with her hands. She smiled for him as he took more pictures. She even surprised him by letting her tongue reach out and flick her tit. He took another picture of that and set down the phone.

He leaned over to her and kissed her, softly. Pulled her close in a sweet embrace and let her rest her head on his shoulder. He was sure it was getting late, but he didn't want to leave. Didn't want to say good-bye to her. He picked up his phone and was shocked to see it was almost 3:00am!

Darnell told her the time and she gasped. "Wow! I can't believe it's that late!"

God he wanted to stay, but had to be on the job tomorrow. He was working on a prostitution sting with fellow officers tomorrow evening and even though his shift was usually 6am to 3pm, he wasn't going into until 10am to get everything set up. And he would be working on the sting until around midnight. It gave him some more time, but he knew he had to be mentally sharp for the sting.

They each got dressed and cleaned up the store quickly before they slipped out into the dark mall. She had never been in the mall in the middle of darkness. She grabbed his hand and leaned into him.

He liked that she felt safe with him. He was worried a couple of times that he may have crossed the line and made her feel scared and unsafe. Apparently not.

He had parked his car where he knew her car was and they walked out into the cool night air, just the two of them in the dark.

Neither said a word until they reached her car, but he held her hand tightly, holding her close.

She unlocked the door and he opened it for her, pulling her close in a long, smoldering kiss. She melted into his arms and he felt stirrings inside that he couldn't quite place. Yes, he was turned on, his cock was already growing hard. But it was something else.

She sighed when he pulled away.

"Text me to let me you got home safe, ok?"

She nodded and turned to slide in her car. He pulled her back, looking into her eyes. He wasn't even sure why.

She gave him a little smile, then bit her lip as she felt his stare heat into her. And she waited. He didn't say anything.

He finally let her go, not sure what was happening. She got in her car and waved, promising to text him when she arrived home.

As she pulled away, the emotion of the night overwhelmed her and she felt exhaustion setting in. She realized he hadn't asked to see her again, but she didn't want to appear needy. He had given her an incredible sexual adventure, beyond her wildest dreams. But he was probably used to banging any woman he wanted. He did make her promise to be his, though. In the end, he had not made any plans to see her again, though.

She didn't want to ruin the memory, so she put those thoughts away. When she arrived home she texted him that she was home and going to bed. He texted Sweet Dreams back and that was that. She stepped into her bathroom for a very quick shower, then slipped into a little pink nighty and slid into her bed, letting the cool, clean sheets glide against her skin. She felt different somehow. Confident. Satisfied. And something almost like a sense of being loved, which she knew was impossible. This was sex, pure and simple. But she still fell asleep imagining he was holding her in his strong, muscular arms.

While Jenna slept deeply through the night, with dreams of Darnell flitting through her mind, he, on the other hand, was up for at least another hour. He felt like a silly school boy, not the strong, confident black man he was. He had his phone in his hand, scrolling through the pictures he had taken. She was slutty, she was sexy and she was beautiful and sweet all at the same time. She had called him her big black stud and that had turned him on more than anything he had ever heard- and he had been called that before by other women. He wanted to call her and hear her say it again. Whisper it to him in the phone, but he didn't, finally falling into a restless sleep.