Chocolate Dipped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside, I poured a couple of glasses of wine and brought them out to Kaia who proudly had figured out the remote control to the fireplace. She had also made herself very comfortable by removing her sweater and boots. Her tight jeans highlighted her gorgeous, firm ass and she had on another tight, spaghetti strap shirt that was painted on her cute tits. "Can we eat out here," she asked?

"Yes. Of course. Here, you set the table. We can just sit on pillows on the floor."

As I started cooking in the kitchen, Kaia came right up behind me, slightly touching her breasts to my arm, looked at me, our faces so close we could kiss, and said, "I'm impressed. You're quite the cook."

"Thank you. I try. I watch a lot of Food Network," I laughed.

She touched me in a flirting manner and took a seat on a barstool and chatted with me while I continued to cook. Starting on our second glass of wine already, she said, "There is something very sexy about seeing a man cook."

"Is that right? Well, there is something really sexy about having you here to cook for."

"You know, while I was very excited about the research I get to do this winter, I was dreading being way up here in the middle of nowhere. Now I think I am going to really enjoy it."

Feeling a little anxious, and not wanting to misread things, I changed the subject and said, "Did you ever hear from your dad last night? Could he believe you met me?"

"No. He is the worst texter. He'll finally see it in a few days and catch up."

"Dinner's ready. I hope you like it."

"I am sure I will love it."

We plated up some food, opened another bottle of wine, and went in by the fire. We sat on overstuffed pillows and dined at the large glass coffee table. Our conversation was largely about the research she'd be doing. I was pleasantly surprised that she would have 1 or 2 days off a week. If things kept going well, I was hoping to spend some of that time with her.

When we finished dinner, I cleared the plates into the kitchen. When I returned, she had sunk back into my overstuffed couch and wrapped my thick, cozy, sheepskin blanket around herself. "Comfortable," I asked?

"Very. Here, sit next to me and take a selfie with me."

As I approached the couch, she opened the blanket. I paused for a second to take in her incredible beauty and sexy, young body and then I sat down next to her. She put her arm around me and held her phone up with the other hand. After taking the selfie, she looked at me to say thanks and I kissed her. I don't know what possessed me to do it, but I did it. It was a quick kiss, but it was right on the lips. I jolted back from it, half expecting to get slapped, and said, "I'm really sorry. I don't know what got into me."

"Sorry? What you should be sorry about is not kissing me like this." With that, she leaned in, grabbed the back of my head and pulled our mouths together. With my hand finding a home wrapped gently around her little waist, we kissed passionately.

As we came apart finally, I said, "That was amazing."

"It might get better," she said as she stood up from the couch and then took a spot, sitting on my lap and straddling the growing bulge in my pants. She reached down, grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and off in one motion. I was mesmerized. Staring me in the face were two of the most beautiful tits I had ever seen. Well-rounded, slightly teardrop in shape, and a sexy chocolate-brown. Her small areolas were dark as the night sky and her nipples were standing out stiff, waiting to be sucked. As I sat there and just stared at the erotic beauty before me, Kaia said, "Well, are you going to just stare at them."

"I might," I said laughing. "They are the most incredible tits I have ever seen. Your dark, smooth skin is intoxicating.

"Have you ever been with a black woman?"

"No, but I am glad I am."

"You know what they say, 'once you go black, you'll never go back!'" I didn't get a chance to dispute that quote like I did with Tommy. Kaia leaned into me and I sucked on her nipples while she moaned and squirmed with passionate pleasure. It was obvious she was getting off as I sucked on her nipples as she begged me to suck harder and even bite a little. After a bit, my cock was about ready to burst out of my pants and I wanted to see the rest of my African-American goddess.

I scooped my hand under her ass and easily picked up her lightweight frame. She wrapped her legs around me and held on as I carried her upstairs. I gently laid her down on the bed and started to unbuckle her belt to get her pants off and see the dark pussy I was dying to experience. She rolled to one side, stood up off the bed, and gently pushed me onto the bed.

"I think your first time with a black beauty deserves a little show," Kaia said.

At her instruction, I stripped down to my boxers while she turned on the lights in my walk-in closet and turned out the bedroom lights; casting a romantic dimness over the room. She then performed an erotic striptease, slowly removing her pants while she danced around for me. With only a pair of sexy, black panties on, she climbed back on the bed and pushed me to lay down flat. Standing on my bed, towering over my chest, she slipped off her underwear and dropped it on my face. The sweet smell of her pussy made me drunk with excitement. Her puffy, pussy lips were dark and inviting; shiny with moisture. She was completely shaved with the exception of a cute little tuft of hair topping off her clit that was already protruding. After letting me savor the moment with my eyes, she slowly lowered herself down onto my waiting tongue.

Being blessed with a tongue that easily reaches the tip of my nose, I stiffened it up and fucked her tight cunt with it. She moaned with excitement as she gently lifted herself up and down on my tongue. As she came down once, I held her in place by her hips and drew her clit into my mouth and sucked it in and out, faster and faster. Within minutes, she was yelling, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I'm cumming." She collapsed onto to me; laying her tits into my mouth I where I gladly accepted them.

I slid down my boxers and managed to kick them off with Kaia still on top of me. I eased her body down my torso and rubbed the tip of my hard cock around her slit. She was soaking wet from cumming and my dick slipped inside her pussy easily. She began slow movements up and down, stroking my cock with her cunt. After about 10 minutes of sensual fucking, knowing I couldn't last forever, she rolled to one side and continued to stroke me while she reached over the edge of the bed for something in her pants. As Kaia produced a condom she said, "I can't get pregnant."

"Well, you seem to have come prepared tonight," I laughed.

"What do you think I went back into the store for, silly boy?"

She gently opened the package, kissed the tip of my cock gently, and slid the protection into place. She laid down on the bed, spread her legs and invited me to climb on top. As my fully protected main man slid into her waiting pussy, she whispered, "Don't hold back, Mr. Baseball. Fuck my brains out."

Not wanting to disappoint her, I did just that. I held her legs spread eagle, pushed them up around her shoulders, and drove my hard dick in and out of her; pounding the back of her cervix and slapping her lips with my balls. I was so close to cumming earlier, within a few minutes, I knew it would soon blow. And, with a force I was afraid would tear the condom, I came hard.

Wanting to experience my cum, as she felt the first burst of my orgasm, she pushed me out, pulled off the rubber, and the remaining jet blasts of cum covered her stomach and tits. What an incredible site to see hot, sticky, white cum splashing onto her tight, dark chocolate stomach and tits. I collapsed onto her and we rolled around, kissing, smearing the remains of sex everywhere. Our making out led to cuddling and eventually sleep; not caring we smelled like the sticky cum that was all over us.

Waking up in the morning before Kaia, I slipped out of bed and made some coffee and brought her a cup. I climbed back into bed and our cuddling and gentle touching got us both excited quickly. Kaia suggested we clean up from the night before in the jacuzzi, so I hopped up and started filling it up.

As the hot water started bubbling, we climbed in and relaxed with her lounging back into my chest; allowing me to caress her gorgeous little breasts. My erection grew and she moved aside. Having me sit up on the edge of the jacuzzi, she took my hard dick in her mouth and started sucking on it. After a bit, I stood her up and pulled her close to me by the ass and kissed her stomach. "You have the nicest, round ass baby," I said to her.

"We're kind of known for that. Would you like to fuck it?" She bent over, ass slightly out of the water, and hands on the edge of the tub. I got behind her, gazed as the perfect ass I was about to fuck, and gently pushed my hard cock into her cute, pink little ass. The tightness of her ass stroked my cock to orgasm quickly and as the pulsing and pumping of cum into her butt started, she moaned with excitement and said, "I need to get some pills so I can feel that in my pussy."

We traded the jacuzzi for the shower and cleaned up for the day. As we dried off, she went out to the bedroom and I heard her start laughing. "What is so funny," I asked?

"My dad finally texted me back about me meeting you."

"And, what did he say?"

"He asked me if you were single?"

"And what did you reply to him?"

"Well, what should I tell him," Kaia asked?

"Tell him, 'Not anymore'"

12