Chocolate for Father's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look lovely LaShonda. And your hair looks fantastic" daddy said as he walked to her and pulled out her chair. That was the real shocker. Instead of the long braids intertwined with the wooden beads that she had worn since I'd known her, her hair was combed as straight as she could possible comb it and pulled tightly back on her hair and made up in a pony tail. It was like something out of the 70's!

"Why thank you," she said, her voice thick with sugar.

"Doesn't she look nice Jessica," daddy asked?

"Yeah. Nice," I said, feeling my anger build up again.

LaShonda walked in front of the chair and daddy pushed it in and she placed her hand on his. "Thank you for inviting me tonight. I would have been bored out of my mind just sitting there watching television."

"You are so welcome my dear," he said as he walked back and took his place. "Here's the menu. Order anything you want."

LaShonda took the menu and began reading it. After a few minutes she sat it down. The waiter came over and opened his order pad and waited for us to order. I told them what I wanted and then daddy ordered his. "What would you like?" he asked my friend.

"I can't make up my mind," she said. "I love it when a man orders for me. Would you do the honors?"

Now I was HOT! How many times had this girl come home from a date and talked about what a male chauvinist pig some guys were. Daddy smiled and told the waiter what she would have and in just a few minutes our order was ready. I sat in silence the rest of the time, picking at my food like a little girl. The conversation was LaShonda this, LaShonda that, LaShonda something else! I even heard all the stories from her childhood. I swear, I heard about everything in her entire life!

"Hello Jessica," a man standing at the table next to me said. I looked up and couldn't believe my eyes. It was the most handsome and eligible man on campus!

"Hi Jeff," I said, trying not to sound like a lovesick schoolgirl. "Would you like to join us?"

"Oh no, I can't. I have tickets to that big rock concert tonight. My date canceled on me at the last minute. I was wondering if you would like to come with me?" My eyes lit up when those words left his lips. My smile soon faded under the realization that I had company.

"I can't," I said, trying to hide my disappointment. "My dad is in town and I planned on spending the evening with him." Just my luck, my big chance with Jeff dashed to the ground.

"It's ok Jessica, my father said, "I'm kind of tired anyway. You go ahead if you want to, I'll just go back to your apartment and lay down on the couch for a couple of hours."

"Yeah, go ahead Jessica," LaShonda said. "I was going to go hang with some of my friends when I left here. Go and have a good time girl!"

I looked at daddy, torn between the two most handsome guys in the world. Daddy smiled and waved his hand and I smiled back, as Jeff pulled my chair out for me. "Have a good time pumpkin," he said as I walked away.

The rest of the night was a whirlwind. I just had the most glorious time that a girl could possibly have. That's until the concert was over and Jeff was taking me home. I mean, imagine the nerve of that guy. Taking me down a lonely road and pulling over and asking me point blank if I wanted to fuck! When I refused, he then had the nerve to ask me to at least suck his cock! I mean, as soon as those words were out of his mouth, I insisted that he take me home NOW!

Jeff shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal and took me to the door of my apartment and dropped me off. I stood there in stunned silence as I heard his tires squeal as he pulled away. "What an asshole," I mumbled as I unlocked my door. The apartment had an eerie silence about it as I walked in. Even though it was 2 am, there was usually a radio or something on. I guessed that Jessica must have kept everything turned off so daddy could rest better.

I tiptoed down the hall, past the couch where daddy was sleeping. I almost woke him up to tell him my story, but I knew that he was extremely tired from his long day. There was another option. I walked to the door of LaShonda's room and pushed it open. The night-light was glowing next to the bed and I sat my purse down and walked to the side of the bed. LaShonda hadn't heard me come in. I knew that she wouldn't mind so I kicked my shoes off and pulled the covers back. Crawling beside her, I smiled when I touched her. True to form, my roommate was sleeping completely naked. My hand moved over to her and I moved my finger across her shoulder.

"Hi Jessica," she said in a groggy voice. "How was the concert?"

"The concert was great," I said pausing. "But why does it seem like some guys have absolutely no clue about anything when it comes to women?"

LaShonda turned toward me and I felt the familiar touch of her hand moving through hair. "What's wrong baby?" she asked.

I told her about how much fun I'd had up to the time of the creep asking me point blank to fuck or suck him off. LaShonda's loving hand moved down to my neck. She pulled my hair back and gave me a gentle kiss on the neck. Chills ran down my body as her lips touched my sensitive skin. "It'll be ok my lovely blonde bimbo," she said giggling as she kissed me.

"I love you, you little black bitch," I said as my hand moved and touched the flesh on her large breast. Her nipple was already hard before I touched it. "Ooh, looks like you're ready for me tonight," I said. "You must have missed me terribly," I said as I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

A moan escaped from her lips as my hand trailed down her stomach to the place between her legs. She jerked slightly when my finger touched the soft folds of her pussy. "Mmmmmm," she purred as I stroked it. "I love you too you little Scandinavian whore," she giggled. My finger moved to the soft skin of her thigh. "Jessi, can I tell you something."

"Let me interrupt please," the man asking the questions said. "So, you and LaShonda are lovers?" he asked.

"Uh, no sir," she said nervously.

"I thought you just told us that you had touched LaShonda intimately?" he asked, giving me that stare that people who are in charge are so good at.

"Well," she said, trying her best to put it into words. "I will say that although we have been intimate in the past, it was more experimentation than anything."

"More emotional than sexual?" the woman at the table asked.

"Yes, I would say that," Jessica replied.

"Please continue Jessica," he said.

"So anyway, we continued to cuddle for a bit, you know, just touching and comforting each other and finally I spoke up. "You can tell me anything love," I told her as I kissed her cheek.

"Promise you won't get angry with me?"

"You won't know until you ask," I told her while I caressed her soft dark flesh.

"Ok, here it is," she said, suddenly getting serious. "I want you to give something to your father for fathers day."

"I already have his present picked out baby," I said. "Maybe you could give it to him."

"No, if you won't give it to him, he just won't get it."

"What is it my lovely friend," I asked. My hand began to caress her firm breast.

"I think you already know Jessica," she said as I massaged her chest. I stopped what I was doing and looked at her. Her eyes were sparkling like they had earlier. She was right, I did know. I moved the covers and stood beside the bed.

"Are you sure LaShonda?" I asked, a little hurt but I understood how she felt.

"More sure than I've been about anything in years," she replied.

"Get it ready," I said and I turned and walked to the door. I turned, just before I walked out and blew my beautiful black friend a kiss. I could hear daddy's snores as I walked to the living area. "Daddy," I said softly. He mumbled something unintelligible and I shook him lightly. "Daddy," I said a little louder.

Daddy opened his eyes and tried to focus. "What is it princess," he asked?

I stood there above him in quiet contemplation about how to approach the subject. Finally, after he was fully awake, I smiled at him. "I have your father's day present for you daddy."

Daddy craned his neck around and looked at the clock on the wall. "It's 3 am pumpkin. Can't it wait until tomorrow?"

"No daddy, it has to be now or never."

"Ok. If you insist." Daddy sat up on the couch and pushed the covers back. "Now what is it that you want to give me that couldn't wait?"

"First you've got to promise to let me sit here and watch you unwrap it," I told him.

"Of course. That's what usually happens with presents."

As much as I was not sure about this, I smiled at him and sat down across from him on the chair. "Close your eyes daddy. Close them tight and don't open them. Daddy flipped the lamp on and closed his eyes tightly. Suddenly, I was aware of the wrinkles around them. "Are you ready daddy?" I asked. Daddy nodded and I stood up. I walked into the hallway and took LaShonda by the hand. "Here it is daddy," I said. "I want you to smell it first," I said as I took her beautiful slender fingers into mine. I put them an inch under his nose and then I told him to inhale. I watched as daddy's manly chest expanded and then contracted.

"Oh my Jessica," he said as he inhaled. "Oh my!"

"Yes daddy. Open your eyes now."

Daddy opened his eyes and he realized that the smell on the young girl's hand was what he had smelled earlier. In front of daddy stood LaShonda, in all her radiant beauty. She had on a pink sheer robe with a red bow that tied it together. Daddy looked over at me, confused as to what was going on. "Go ahead daddy. This is my present to you, my best friend and one of the things that I love most dearly in life, LaShonda."

LaShonda stepped forward and stood between daddy's legs. Her shapely body was beautiful as she stood there. She smiled a white toothed grin at him and nodded. I wasn't sure daddy was going to accept the present at first, but then his hands, trembling as they might be, reached forward and took the ties of her robe in his hands. "What about your mother," he asked?

"She'll never know daddy. This is just between us. I want you to have her."

LaShonda held her breath as daddy pulled the red belt from her waist. As if in slow motion, her robe fell open and underneath the garb, she was completely naked. Her beautiful ebony skin glistened in the light. "Lovely," he said. "Absolutely lovely." As if both were in unison, his hands moved up as she moved forward and his hands touched her breasts for the first time. Her heavy breathing filled the room at his touch. She arched her back as he fondled her nipples between his large hands. "So young and soft," daddy moaned as he caressed her dark flesh.

I stood to leave and walked to my room. I could hear the heavy breathing until the door closed. I stripped down and lay on the bed. My pussy was throbbing as my mind imagined my daddy touching my best friend. I threw the covers back and lay on the bed. My hand went down to my pussy and I felt the moistness between my vaginal lips. I was sopping wet from all the excitement. My finger raked across my pussy lips and found my clit. Oh god, the wonderful feeling that I had when I touched it. I moaned with pleasure, wishing that LaShonda were here to kiss it. She had other things on her mind and on her plate right now.

I heard a gentle knock. "Jessica?" I heard her voice say. "Can I come in?"

"Yes," I said as I pulled the covers over myself. "Come in." The door peeked open and she stepped through. Her near perfect body stood in the light of the living room. I turned on the light and looked her up and down. "What's wrong LaShonda? Didn't things work out?"

"Oh yes," she said. "They are working out perfectly. I just wanted to be able to share this special time with you. With that, she turned and reached her hand into the hallway. I saw a white hand touch her back fingers and in walked daddy, naked as the day he was born. I felt a chill of rapture move over my body as he stood there, his middle-aged body still firm with muscles. "Come in," she said and pulled him inside, shutting the door behind her.

"Thank you Jessica," daddy said as he stood by the bed.

"I love you daddy," he said.

"I love you too princess." LaShonda smiled and then she turned and faced dad. Taking his cock in her hand, she stroked the length of his erect manhood. I'd seen cock before, but never in my life had I even tried to imagine my dad as a sexual being. Daddy kissed her hard on the lips and she pulled him tightly up against her. I watched daddy tremble as their flesh touched. It was obvious that he enjoyed his present very much.

"Enjoy the show Jessica," she said as she moved to her knees in front of daddy. His cock was just inches from her face and she opened her mouth and took his circumcised cock into her wet lips. Daddy's eyes rolled into the back of his head as she took him all the way into her mouth and began to move on it.

"Nnnnggggghhhhhh," he groaned as the head touched the back of her throat. My hand instinctively moved back down between my legs and began to stroke my wet pussy. Oh how I wish it was me right now who had a hard cock to play with. "So wonderful," he moaned as she slowly moved her tender lips over his cock.

By now my juices had began to flow. I was in heat big time! I kept my eyes open, looking at my best friend, my ebony girlfriend suck on my daddy's dick. The site of black on white, young on old was intoxicating. Daddy's eyes closed and I could tell he was close. LaShonda could tell to because she moved her head back one last time and her mouth came off of the end of daddy's hard cock with a "pop".

"I want you to fuck me," she said as she held his dick in her hand and looked up at him. Daddy smiled and lovingly stroked her cheek.

"In your room?" he asked.

"No. Right here. Right now!" she said looking up at him. LaShonda then opened her hand and in it she held a small package. Her eyes moved to it as she peeled it open and then looked back up at daddy, holding the condom in front of his erect dick. Placing the clear latex ring over the head of his cock, she moved it back until it barely covered the end of it. My father groaned as her lips clamped tightly around the head and she rolled the condom down as far as she could onto his erect manhood. Holding him there in her mouth for a few seconds, she removed her mouth and then finished pushing the condom to the base with her hand. "I'm ready," she said as he helped her to her feet.

LaShonda then took my dad by the hand and walked to the bed. My mind was spinning now as I thought about my daddy fucking my best friend. LaShonda pulled the covers back and completely exposed my body. I tried to cover my nakedness from my daddy but she would have none of it. Moving between my legs, she put her ass up in the air and her face in my pussy. I trembled as I felt her tongue move across my slit. "Mmmmmm," she moaned. "You taste so good girl."

Daddy of course, didn't have to be told what to do. He stood at the end of the bed and got on top of it. He placed himself in a kneeling position behind her. "Are you ready LaShonda?" he asked.

LaShonda moved her lips inches from my exposed pussy and said, "Take what you want big man!"

Daddy smiled and I she jerked as she felt his big cock touch the entrance to her vagina. "Oh my god!" she groaned as he entered her. I wanted to see him enter her so bad, but I soon forgot as her mouth went back to my slick swollen labia.

"So tight, so good, so tight, so sweet." Daddy was all the way into her as he began to stroke in and out of her. "So hot," he groaned as he pressed into her deeply. LaShonda groaned into my pussy and she sucked my clit into her mouth. The softness of her lips and the motion on the bed were now in unison. "So hot! Oh yes LaShonda! Oh god yes," he moaned.

In reflex, I raised my legs and spread myself as wide as I could. I took LaShonda by the hair and pulled her face against my steaming hot box. Every time she moved her face away in ecstasy, I pulled her face back in. The creaking of the bed frame, the pounding of my daddy into LaShonda's pussy and the sucking on my pussy took me over the edge.

"Oh god baby. I love you LaShonda!" I groaned as I pulled her face into my cleft.

"Oh fuck!" I heard daddy groan his familiar groan I'd heard from his room with mom.

Daddy began a slow rhythm into my best friend and I could feel face press into me each time he reached her depths. Like turning on a switch, LaShonda began to gyrate her big, black butt against daddy. I heard him groan as she began to fuck him back like a wildcat. She groaned into my pussy lips and I moved her head up and down.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, gawwwddddd!" daddy groaned and I knew that he was shooting his cum deeply inside her. At the same time, I felt myself stiffen and LaShonda just stayed still while daddy dumped the contents of his sperm inside her and I rode her face to orgasm.

Daddy continued to pump in and out of her for a minute or two and then he collapsed on top of her. LaShonda fell forward and had her head on my stomach. We were all panting and sweating like a bunch of pigs and then it happened. LaShonda began to tremble and jerk and her orgasm came over her as she lay against me. It was not just a small orgasm, but an earth shattering orgasm.

When she was done, daddy rolled off of her and stood beside the bed. His cock was now flaccid but still beautiful.

"And then what happened?" the president of the student body asked.

"And then daddy leaned over and gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Jessica," he said as he stood up and left the room.

"So, there was no sexual contact between you and your father?"

"None sir," she said.

"And everything was consensual?"

"Totally sir," she emphasized.

"Very well," he said. "We will call you when we make our decision."

Jessica nodded and walked into the hallway. LaShonda walked up to her friend and put her hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry Jessi," she said softly. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"It's ok my friend." Jessica placed a tender kiss on the lips of her best friend. They embraced and then sat and waited.

Time moved slowly as the two friends sat in silence. They both turned their heads as the head of the council motioned Jessica to enter the room. All eyes were on her as she stood before them.

"It is the decision of the council," the young man said, " that although we cannot condone the conduct that took place on the night in question, we find the following.

Number one. That no laws of our great state were broken

Number two. That all of the activities that have taken place were consensual between adults.

Number three. That since the activities that took place were off campus property, the school has no authority in this matter.

With that, the student council president dismissed the case and closed the session. Jessica thanked the council and then walked into the hall and wrapped her arms lovingly around her best friend and roommate.

As they left the building LaShonda paused for a moment. "Jessica," she said as she looked at her friend.

"Yes," she asked.

LaShonda smiled. "Nothing my friend. Let's go home."

"Ok. Let's," she said.

LaShonda smiled as she thought about the call she'd received earlier about her father coming to town. After all, he was very fond of vanilla!

The end

12