All Comments on 'Chocolate Muffins'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
two's a naughty beginning

fantastic story. Couldn;t stop reading but my mind did wonder if mom was in the apartment waiting lol. crdplayer2008@y. ty and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2 awesome ebony hotties, WOW!!

I'd stick with hot MaMa if I were Rob unless he wants to have kids and then it's a crapshoot. MaMa's character is written in such a way that the positives outweight any negatives 10-15 to 1. Well written and a great story line, please add a few chapters to this group.

BRAVO!!!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Cute story, lucky guy

Black women are much hotter than us white women. Lucky guy in story. I'd like the lesbian theme with her and my bi-husband. Maybe she has a boyfriend for him too. Xoxoxoxo Annette

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
I would love...

...to read another installment. However, I'd like to see you focus on Jessie, as Jackie entering the picture like that will turn some off. It doesn't matter that she's bi, but it matters that she's doing him while Rob's doing her mom. It's just not right.

That said, VERY hot between Jessie and Rob, with great detail about how they got started and began having sex. Not so overjoyed with the anal, but I'd like to see those two have babies since she's still just within child-bearing years. They really match up well from their conversation and good times (without the sex). All told, this story has great potential for a few more chapters, and I would resolve the Jackie 'thing' somehow where it's only Jessie and Rob--because if not, that will end up tearing this 'happy picture' up quickly. Seems like you anticipate this, given Jackie's not wanting to make this a permanent thing (mentioning it as her 'b-day present), which would be best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars!

You deserve the 5 stars, very erotic story. I do not like that you introduced Jackie the daughter as it made a good romance sordid, but the scene with Jackie was crisp and thrilling nevertheless. I am also a black woman mid-40s and you made me feel like sucking the skin off that white cock! I look forward to your next story.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 8 years ago
Nice, then nasty

It might have helped to split this into a multipart story. The first part with Jessie was sweet and wonderful. The part with Jackie seemed full of betrayal and dishonesty from all involved, and Rob at least had been established as someone who was probably better than that.

I kept expecting Rob to say something to Jessie, but then maybe he enjoys living dangerously and does not mind the strong probability of losing everything.

KhamalaniKhamalaniover 8 years ago
Love it!!

I'm a romantic at heart and I was hoping things between Jessie and Rob would progress into something more serious. Their conversations were easy and comfortable and her kids liked him. I thought the plan was laid. But now, Jackie and her friend are doing threesomes with him. Does he feel guilty? Remorseful? I hope you continue.

hunghandsumhunghandsumalmost 6 years ago
Chocolate Muffins, 2

This really does deserve a part two and three. Well written and the story only begun.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
OMG

That was one of the hottest stories I have ever read. You do need to add more parts to it. I will say I was a little disappointed that he screwed Jessie's daughter but damn it was so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Flat-out one of the hottest stories here.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

11/10 Double Headed Dildos!!!!!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 1 year ago

He should have discussed it with Jessie. He’s a love rat and he just fucked their relationship along with her daughter

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Mete6 months ago

Didn't have any problem with him fucking Jackie but, you should have shown him telling her mother about fucking her and her mother telling him that she had Ok’ed her aughter fucking him. You should have shown him fucking Laura too. MM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Laura was unnecessary; the threesome should have been with Jessi and Jackie. Or, alternately, Jackie commented on how his cum tastes different when she sucks it out of him directly instead of licking it out of Jessi like she usually does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous