Chocolate Muffins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, I think I'm going to come, I think I'm going to come..." she groaned. She pulled my head closer, if that was possible, I had to struggle for breath. "Here I come...I'm going to come..."

And come she did. If my face hadn't been there to stop it, I think her spray would have reached the far wall. When she finished shaking I laid her on the sofa and inserted my penis inside her gaping gash and started gently rocking. I put my hands under her and squeezed her ass cheeks like a vise grip.

"I don't have any rubbers," I whispered.

"It's okay. Give me your cum," she said.

I started fucking her with gusto and she fucked right back with muscular strokes. We stared into each other's eyes as we pounded over and over, the couch wheezing with each power poke.

"Yes, Rob, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

I groaned, "I'm going to come!"

"Me too," she added, and then she let out with a war holler as for the second time her fluids flowed, and this triggered my own ejaculation, my slimy seed running the shoot, spitting its way out, deep into Jackie's comely cunt.

We kissed again as I continued to massage her butt, and when we separated her mouth spread into a wide grin.

"Damn, that felt good. It never felt that good, ever," she said. I kissed her again, my hands still kneading her bottom. "You sure like my ass, don't you," she added.

"I can't help it, you have a nice ass," I said.

"I'll bet you want to fuck me up the ass, don't you?" she asked.

"What makes you say that?"

"Because guys always want to fuck me up the ass."

"Well," I said, "What else can I say, you have a nice ass."

"Want to see something special?" she asked rhetorically, pushing me up. I sat back on the sofa and she stood up and faced me. The music had stopped but she swung slowly to an imaginary beat, then turned around and grabbed onto the back of a chair and stuck her ass out in my direction, beckoning. That beautiful butt was about four feet away and level with my face. Then her practiced sphincter muscles went to work.

That asshole slowly opened to a wide diameter, and slowly closed. Then it did again. And again. And again. Open, close, open close. Now I don't know what came over me, but I scrambled down on my bare knees and snuck up behind her and plunged my tongue deep into that sexy asshole and at the same time I probed two fingers into her juicy cunt. She let out grunt after grunt as I tongue-fucked her, sticking her ass into my face to give me total access, squeezing my tongue with her strong ass muscles, and placing her hand on mine to keep it plastered to her pussy.

"Oh, My God, he's eating my ass!" she cried. "Yes, yes, yes, yes... Fuck my ass, Baby! Stick your baseball bat up my ass, Coach!"

We eased onto the padding. Face down with her ass skyward, Jackie reached behind and spread her cheeks and held her hole wide open for me. It was already lubed by my tongue and soppy fingers and orgasmic seepage, so I just put the head of my cock to her rim and pushed.

In it went and then I was fucking that hot ass. I swung my rod into her shaft over and over with increasing force and she hugged my organ again and again with the flexing muscles of her tightened anus.

"You like fucking my ass, don't you? I bet you like fucking my ass more than you like fucking my mama's ass, don't you? You like sticking that big white cock up tight black ass, don't you?"

She kept squeezing me as I kept fucking her.

"Bet you're going to shoot your cum up my ass too, aren't you?"

She got that right. My hard drive downloaded deep into her asshole and I loudly groaned as I shot my payload. When I was finished I removed my penis from within her and watched my cum ooze out of her ass and drip down the back of her leg.

We retired to her bedroom and were up until four a.m. alternating between holding each other and fucking each other and talking in between. Jackie came two more times and confided in me that I was the first man with whom she'd ever had an orgasm. I found this hard to believe but she swore it was true. She said she'd never had problems coming with girls or toys, just not with boys.

When we woke up in the morning the bedroom smelled like sex but that didn't deter us from fucking and sucking a few more times. She blew off her morning class and I blew off work and we stayed in bed and tore each other up until noon. The last hurrah was another visit and cum shot into that beautiful ass. I offered to take her to lunch but she said no, she had to go to her one o'clock class because she had to take a test. After we kissed goodbye at her door she squeezed my cock and said, "Say Hi to Mama for me," and patted my ass on the way out the door.

On the drive home I thought about the unbelievable sex life I was having. There I was having a perfectly good thing going with Jessie, an uninhibited, incredible lover, a sexy slut wrapped up in a soccer mom's body, and a very satisfying relationship so far. Then along comes Jackie the brazen vixen, who is even more uninhibited, with her lesbian sex show and her hot blond roommate and tattoos and rings and hoops and pierced pussies, damn, fucking her was like going on some wild and crazy thrill ride with an exorcist trying to remove all the sperm from my body.

But as I drove, and contemplated how I was going to manage to keep fucking these two black knockout nymphs, mother and daughter, without all hell breaking loose, one thought kept creeping back into my head: Laura and her "Till next time," comment.

But, hell, that's a whole other fucking story!

END