Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was still on her knees with her legs slightly parted and as Karen kissed her Karen pushed a hand up under her skirt and wiggled a finger around the edge of her panties to feel the wetness along the swollen lips of Carol's throbbing pussy.

Terry helped the two girls to their feet and helped them out of their dressed. Soon all were naked Terry with another hard-on, Karen with a newly shaved pussy and Carol shaking with sensual anticipation as she was pushed slowly back ward toward the sofa. One seated on the sofa Carol spread her legs lifting her heels up so then rested on the edge of the sofa so her pussy was gapped wide open for the while world to see or at least the others in the room.

Carol had given up any thought of resistance as Karen squatted between her legs and eagerly planted kiss after kiss on her wet gapping pussy. The licks deep along the sweet crack and the nibbles on the puffy clitoris had Carol moaning and shaking her head from side to side in wild abandonment.

Carol floated through space and time to a summer of long ago. Things long forgotten came crashing back to fill her head. Then it came from somewhere deep inside her a crawling screaming climax that rocked the rafts and shook the pictures on the walls. Carol opened her eyes blinked and let her head roll off to the side as she slipped off into a dreamless sleep.

When Carol came around she was on her bed up stairs and Bill still naked was sitting on the edge of the bed holding her hand.

Bill said "Welcome back. I thought you were past that passing out thing. You've not done that for years. I think the last time was when I cum up your behind at the birthday party after the party. Remember."

Carol did remember and smiled. "Oh God Bill what did I do"

Bill said "You did not do anything I think Terry and Karen did all the work. You just enjoyed it too much."

"Where are the other?" Carol asked.

"They've gone home. I thought it best to get you in bed and let you get some rest."

Carol said "Did I spoil the party?"

Bill said "No, not at all the other went off together I believe they were headed for Wayne's home. I should guess they will have the rest of night to get acquainted."

Bill said "It was my choice to stay here with you as I think we've had enough of this swinging for a while."

Carol said "Life is all about choices."

KEaster

12