All Comments on 'Choices Ch. 02'

by Choices101

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
.

Stick with one point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Yeah, maybe stick with one point of view, but regardless, I love these characters and this story. I want more!!

dbroseleydbroseleyabout 12 years ago

Great story, now got to wait for the next part to come. I wish I was Brandon an had to figure out what is going on. He should now know that stella is not the one he had at the party.

RockyStoneRockyStoneabout 12 years ago
Poor Brandon

Dude now has three female devils and they are conniving. I'm really liking this story. The point of view does switch, you should watch that. I'm seeing some words screwed up that cause me to try to figure what you meant. Keep up the story work and be sure you review before you publish. An editor may be helpful if you want to try that.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't agree

Sorry, but I don't agree - you handled the points of view very well and added to the depth of your story. Looking forward to next chapter.

Flymaster60Flymaster60about 12 years ago
Good job

Great STORY!!!! I really liked it... the 2 different views made me see both sides.. TO HELL with all the people that have to nit pick some one else s work.... if you this is it so damn easy... put your name on your post and link to a story you have written...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I don't like Kim's involvement...

She needs out of this story! I really hope we find out why dad hates Brandon so much. Could it be because Uncle Randy is his dad? Love the story, except Kim's part! There is enough substance without her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

kim gives them a cover but monnie needs to get brandon and her straight. if randy is his dad then it needs to be brought out, but i get the feeling dada wants monica for himself.

CWR2014CWR2014about 12 years ago
Great Story

Just as interesting as the first part, Hope you keep it going. Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pretty good stuff!

Liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it

Great storyline keep it up

sinwizardsinwizardabout 12 years ago
Good story, bad spelling

All in all it was a very good story. I liked the game play of verse between the two main characters, the details of each of the scenes and the portrayal of family dysfunction.

My only main issue is with the word "then." It was used incorrectly in so many places that it detracted from the smoothness of the story. The "then"s being spoken of are those that should have been "than." Too often these days I see this error on Literotica. Fix it and you'll be gold.

Again, good story.

sinwizard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Need More...

I absolutely love it!! There needs to be another installment soon. It's so cute, romance, and a little bit horny ayy?~?!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A fantastic story

A lot of erotic love and sex going on in this story.

I hope that he kicks his dad ass for what the old bastard did to him when he was a kid.

He must be his Uncles kid for his dad to hate him so much.

I hope that Monnie finds a way to get him in her life sexually.

Thanks for the read.

Choices101Choices101about 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you all again

The second Chapter was just as well received as the first and i cannot thank you all enough. I will not say if anyone has guessed right or wrong, but i like that you are thinking about the future of the story. Chap 3 should be up today, and 4 is finished, i just need to add the finishing touches. Thank you all for the support.

Choices101

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Great writing.

JagnagJagnagalmost 6 years ago
Warming up

Kim has got one good friend for life there ...

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

their "Plan" is good. so many typos or wrong words I assume English is not the Author's first language. That takes the edge off the story. Minor complaint. Hope that Monica gets Brandon eventually and we learn about his dad's reasons for the abuse

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChoices101@Choices101
308 Followers
Hello all and welcome to our Literotica page. I want to clear up a little misconception. This account is used by three different people. We write the stories in conjunction or solo. We have a twitter, which is far easier to talk to people who wish to know things about the sto...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Choices Ch. 01 Previous Part
Choices Series Info

SIMILAR Stories