Chosen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

I didn't hit her. I went with her quite quietly and had a nice shower. With a bit of luck I used every drop of hot water in the place. After I dressed I joined the others. Debbie was there with our bill.

"Debbie," I said, smiling sweetly, "you can take that bill and shove it where Joe wanted to shove his cock. You deliberately set us up. Now piss off."

Debbie blushed, grabbed the bill and left.

"Let's go," I said to the others. "I think I've had enough of this place."

We drove off, Karen driving, Michelle in the front seat next to her while I relaxed in the back.

"What did that ape say when he was leaving," I asked. "I heard him say something but I was too spaced out to take it in."

"Ah, he said that you weren't bad and that he supposed a little variety was good," said Karen.

"Bastard," I muttered.

"Oh, and he also told Michelle that if he runs into us further down the road she should take off her panties because he thinks he'll enjoy trying her out."

"You're kidding. What did you say, Michelle?"

"Nothing. I just sent up a prayer hoping that we don't meet him again."

"Unlikely. He's gone and we're on the way to the Gold Coast."

"Except he did drive off in the same direction we're going," said Karen. "Let's just hope that he speeds."

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers
12