All Comments on 'Chosen Mate Ch. 13'

by HarryHill

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years ago
Scared me

I thought for a moment that Harry had taken his final breath. Well done Harry, well done.

buttersbuttersover 10 years ago
waters sweet, waters salt...

this spinning of tales, creating of worlds . . . it's in your blood, harry; but more than that - you make us care, you bind us with words we invest part of ourselves in.

and so book one draws to a close, a curtain falls, but in the dark there glimmers underfoot the living paths, waiting for our footfalls, stones waiting for the unwary step.

you've done what the storyteller ought: leave us rewarded for having read you but hungry for more. bravo, harry, bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful story

I came upon this story and was reading as you posted chapters 12 & 13.

Having read to this end(?), I must say that You are a Superb Story Teller.

Please continue to share your dreams and the 'pages swirling in your head' with us.

I, among many others I'm sure, will be waiting when you post your next story.

I thank you for sharing.

MojomaggieMojomaggieover 10 years ago
Wonderfully imaginative

Wonderfully imaginative, perfectly paced and beautifully achieved. If you are not writing full time, then you are cruelly depriving the world of the fruit of your talents.

PaksdmPaksdmover 9 years ago
rarely...

have I been so captivated by the written word. Such exquisite sensations to have leaping from the page...

My thanks for your time and gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fantastic story, from beginning to end.

All the chapters belong in sci-fy/fantasy, the story is about fae after all.

I lost the story for a while when my connection rebooted spontaneously.

I searched through the different categories and tags that seemed appropriate to no avail.

I knew 'mate' was part of the title, but no help; fae & fairy tags weren't either.

I finally searched sci-fy, story by story, until I found it again, then saved to favorites, it took longer to search than finish the story.

It's STUPID to use different categories for different chapters of the same book.

When you go to a bookstore you don't find the books divided up into different parts of the store

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
awesome story

thanks for sharing.

awesome series, though the last chapter became an epilogue.

5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An excellent 13 part series. Time to let go of the poetry for a while and follow the shining paths to another tale. Parts of this are very close to our present reality and you have done well to lead us towards our own Dreamer, our own inner Teacher. Thank you from this old Dreamer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarryHill@HarryHill
I believe that to become a writer one must first be a reader; attempt saturation in that endeavor

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES