Chris Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok." said Chris honestly. to be completely honest, Chris was more worried about Lena and Heidi than it was about Donna's outburst. He didn't like being yelled at by Donna, but didn't disagree with her about not including Lena at dinner.

"No its not!" said Donna touching Chris's hand. Donna's hand felt so soft on his own. Chris looked down at their hands and then at Donna. Donna continued to talk as if she didn't notice Chris's discomfort. "I was angry with Lena and I had no right taking it out on you. For that, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry, Donna. Its not you. I'm not upset with you." blurted out Chris to try to comfort Donna, but Chris felt it made matters worse. Now Donna was more curious. Donna held both of his hands. "What is it, Chris? Is it Lena?"

It wasn't so much Lena anymore. In time, with Chris's love and support, she would return back to her cheery self again, with more love for him than before. Chris was now worried about Heidi and how he treated her despite his discomfort. "No its not Lena!"

"Then w-" began Donna, but then stopped herself. Donna smiled and nodded her head as if she understood what Chris had been thinking. "Oh! Its Heidi isn't it? I saw you leave her on the patio. You two don't talk much anymore."

Chris just sat there in silence. He didn't know what to do or say. All he could do was look away.

"Come on, Chris. How come you walk away from girls?" asked Donna apparently not backing off. Of course, Donna wasn't one to back off, when one of her siblings was concerned.

"I don't know." admitted Chris as he thought of how to put his feelings into words. "I guess I don't feel comfortable around beautiful women.

"Was it because of her bikini?"

"Yeah, I am not used to all that." Chris admitted.

"Well, I think its time you have." demanded Donna suddenly.

Chris was not completely confused. What was Donna getting at? How was she going to help Chris get used to being around beautiful women in bikinis? Or even beautiful women in general. Chris looked at Donna who was looking at him pondering his thoughts. "How are you going to do that?"

"You can use me! We can make out together!" suggested Donna with a wide smile.

"What?!" cried Chris. The idea of making out with Donna was ridiculous. Yes, Donna is beautiful, with her long brown hair, angelic face and wonderful body, but the fact remained, Donna was his sister. It went against all the rules of society.

"I'm serious, Chris! We can learn together! It'll be fun." urged on Donna.

Chris couldn't believe Donna was actually considering this. How could she take something so personal to him and turn it into a game. With clenched fists and a vein popping out of his temple, Chris was trying everything not to blow up and wake up the whole house.

"What the hell!" cried Chris trying to keep his cool as he spoke. "Donna you are my sister! We couldn't possibly do that! It's wrong!"

"Look, Chris!" I'm not asking you to be with me or even to have sex. Its just making out. No big. If you don't want to its fine by me. I just want to help. explained Donna.

"I'll think about it ok?" asked Chris now rock hard from her offer.

"Ok. Sleep on it and we'll talk more tomorrow." said Donna standing up off Chris's bed fixing her shirt back into place. Donna looked at Chris and smiled. "Well good night, Chris. See you in the morning."

With that, Donna left Chris in bed to ponder this new information. Chris thought that by seeing Donna in his room, for a talk would clarify things and help him sleep. The talk actually made him feel worse that to begin with.

The next day was the longest of Chris's life. Chris woke up with barely any sleep at all, crawling into a shower. He made his way downstairs with his duffel bag and ate breakfast quickly before Donna drove him to football practice.

It was unfortunate that, Donna had to drive him to practice. Chris didn't have a drivers license and being eighteen years old was embarrassing as much as needed. Chris would of asked his mother, but she already left for work. Lena needed some time to herself to cope with her situation with Jake and Hazel was b busy entertaining Heidi, who was the last person Chris wanted to see. So he just accepted a ride from Donna.

On the way to practice, neither one of them spoke. Chris needed more time to think about Donna's proposal. Donna's sudden quietness of the situation made Chris uncomfortable. He figured Donna would take this opportunity to talk more about it, but she didn't. Maybe she was having second thoughts about making out with him. If that was the case, than Chris had nothing to worry about.

Donna dropped him off with a wave goodbye before taking off again. This made Chris feel uneasy and had his mind flowing with emotions. Maybe Donna had been mad at him for turning her down last night. Shaking the thought fro his mind, he concentrated on practice.

It was the worse practice, Chris had ever been through. Chris kept on getting distracted, yelled at by players and coaches. He has his mind on Donna the whole day. It was too much for him to handle.

Once practice was over, Chris took a long shower. The steam and heat on his back was real soothing. Chris usually liked taking showers in the locker room because he was free of his sisters forcing him out. only this time he thought about Donna like he had all day.

Was it really as bad as Chris thought? Donna only wanted to help. Maybe a few times making out with Donna would help him relax and be more comfortable with girls. It wasn't as if Donna wanted to date him or having sex with him. It was just harmless experimentation and if Chris felt too uncomfortable, he could stop.

Chris didn't make his decision, until it was time for him to be picked up. He was waiting outside the school for Donna to pick him up when a blue, beetle convertible pulled up. As the car sped down the parking lot, Chris could see the long, red hair flying in the air behind the girl's head. The big smile glaring in his direction. Oh shit! Its Heidi! What was she doing here? And where was Donna?

"Hey you!" said Heidi smiling at Chris as she pulled up. Damn! She looked fantastic! Heidi was wearing purple tank top, with her cleavage of her large breasts clearly visible. Her long, blue skirt was worn low and Chris could see her fantastic flat belly between the two fabric surrounding it. As Chris put his bag in the back seat and got in the car, he could smell Heidi's elegant perfume that made her the more intoxicating.

Heidi was smiling at him with that big smile of hers showing her perfect white teeth and cute dimples. "So how was practice? Did you score any touchdowns?"

"It went good!" Chris lied. He wasn't about to tell Heidi that he thought about making out with Donna tonight. "It wasn't scrimmage today. We did mostly sprints and practiced laterals."

"That's good!" said Heidi starting to drive off.

"So where's Donna? I thought she was picking me up." Chris asked trying to feed Heidi for information.

"Oh she had to do some last minute shopping for tonight's dinner." replied Heidi. "I thought we would have lunch together. What do ya say?"

Chris wanted to spend the least amount of time with Heidi as possible. Heidi was so beautiful and smiling at him. It would be too suspicious if Chris said no. Besides Heidi only wanted to be his friend.

"Ok. Sounds like fun!" said Chris as enthusiastically as he could.

Heidi drove to a nearby diner that they used to go to all the time, when they were kids. It was a small diner with about ten tables with a small juke box at every table. Heidi and Chris sat down in the corner.

Chris ordered a hamburger and a coke. He sat in silence looking out the window trying to avoid Heidi's glances. they sat and ate in silence until Heidi spoke. "How come you don't talk to me anymore? I know your busy, but that doesn't mean you have to avoid me."

Obviously she got Chris's attempts to avoid eye contact with her. "I'm sorry. I have a lot on my mind."

"Like what?"

"I can't tell you its very private." said Chris trying to get off the subject as quickly as possible. He couldn't explain to her that ever since he found out about sex, he wanted to fuck her brains out. He couldn't tell her that he wanted to go out with and have a relationship beyond friendship. Chris just wanted to get out of there.

"You see! That is what I am talking about." said Heidi raising her voice. "Every time I think you open up. You shut down again. You know you can talk to me about anything. Your like a brother to me."

Like a brother?! This made Chris extremely angry. Now he knew there was no chance to be with Heidi. Chris wasn't the type e of a person to take rejection very well. He stood up quickly, rattling the table and stormed out with out another word.

Chris figured he would walk home. the diner was only a few blocks away from his house. As he walked, Chris felt so angry. he had ruined any chance of getting with Heidi, she must of hated him now. Suddenly, Chris heard a car honking at him. Heidi was driving beside him in her car. "Come on, Chris. I'm sorry. Let me drive you home."

"Go away!" cried Chris as he walked without even looking at Heidi.

Heidi parked her car and got out. She ran toward Chris and grabbed his arm, turning him to face her. "What's wrong with you? I just want to be your friend. Why won't you talk to me?!"

Chris couldn't control his anger anymore. Heidi wasn't going to leave him alone until he told her the truth. "YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW!?"

Heidi jumped back in freight. Chris's sudden outburst scared her, but she didn't run away. She stood there hugging herself with her arms. "Yes I do."

"OK THEN! MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS!" began Chris unable to hold it back. he spilled all of his feelings for Heidi in one huge outburst. "EVER SINCE I CAN REMEMBER I WANTED YOU! I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU! I WANTED TO FUCK THE HELL OUT OF YOU! I LOVE YOU HEIDI AND I ALWAYS WILL, BUT I CAN'T DENY OF HOW MUCH I WANTED TO TEAR YOUR CLOTHES OFF RIGHT HERE AND GIVE YOU MY VIRGINITY! THAT'S WHY I DON'T TALK TO YOU! THAT'S WHY I AVOID YOU! HAPPY NOW!"

Chris was so embarrassed and scared about what Heidi would think, he stormed off without waiting for a reply. Twenty minutes later, Chris arrived home and ran up to his room. He passed on a smiling Donna and Chris was so mad that she hadn't picked him up. If she had, Chris wouldn't of hurt Heidi's feelings. Chris was so mad and tired that he just fell asleep, emotionally exhausted.

Chris woke up by someone tapping his shoulder. Donna was sitting beside him in her t-shirt again. It was now dark and suspected that everyone was asleep.

"I brought you some dinner. You were so tired and angry, I didn't want to wake you." Donna said rubbing Chris's back as he laid on his side. Donna looked at Chris with a sympathetic smile and said "What's wrong, hun?"

As Chris laid there, all of the events of the day came floating back into his head. Donna's proposal, football practice, picked up by Heidi, going to the diner, yelling at Heidi afterwards, all of these events played in his mind like a movie. Chris didn't like that sight of him. He didn't want to see it anymore. If that meant making out with Donna to make him more comfortable, than that's what he was going to do.

"Donna, can I ask you a question?" asked Chris turning over.

"Sure hun." said Donna resting her hands on the bed beside him. "What's up?"

"Is your offer still available?"

"Yes."

"If we do this. Can I stop when I feel too uncomfortable?"

"Of course, hun. Why? Do you want to make out with me?"

"Yes. I'm tired of being so nervous around girls. I need your help." admitted Chris looking up at the ceiling.

"Is it about what you said to Heidi earlier?" asked Donna now scooting up on the bed, sitting beside Chris with her hands on his chest.

"Yeah-" said Chris when he suddenly realized, he didn't talk to anyone about this. Did Heidi talk to Donna or worse Hazel? If Hazel found out what he said to Heidi, he wouldn't hear the end of it.

"How do you know about that?" Chris asked defensively, as if Donna deliberately nosed into his business.

"Heidi told me after dinner. She was real upset, Chris. You really hurt her feelings." said Donna with a disappointed look on her face. Then as if reading Chris's mind she said, "I know what you are thinking. Don't worry she's not going to tell Hazel. Hazel would just overreact, Heidi knows that."

"Are you mad at me?" asked Chris looking up at Donna.

"Disappointed, but not mad.". To Chris disappointed is worse than mad. At least if she was mad, Chris could find a way to make up to her. Donna held Chris's hand with her own. "Its ok. Your chances with Heidi aren't gone. I'm going to help you."

Chris felt the urge to jump up and hug Donna, but decided against. He was naked under his blankets. During the time he was sleeping, Chris must of woken up and took his clothes off with out thinking.

"Soo..." said Donna as a uncomfortable silence ensued. "Is there something you want me to wear tonight? Or is this fine?"

Chris looked Donna up and down. She was wearing a big white t-shirt that hung down to her thighs and god knows what else underneath. Chris could tell that Donna was turned on by the thought of making out with her brother, because he could see Donna's nipples protruding through the material of her shirt.

It may of been a condition of their agreement to stop whenever Chris felt uncomfortable. Now though it didn't make any sense. The only way Chris was going to get over the feeling of being uncomfortable, was to feel as uncomfortable as possible.

"Promise not to judge me too harshly?"

"Promise!" said Donna raising her right hand as if she was a witness on the stand, in a court room.

"Ok. I want you to go through all of your wardrobe and come back with the sluttiest, skankiest clothes you have." replied Chris with fiddling fingers. "I need to be as uncomfortable was possible.

"Ok, hun." said Donna leaning towards Chris and giving him a peck on the cheek. Donna got off the bed giggling. "This is going to be so much fun!"

Chris didn't move the whole time Donna was gone. He thought about Donna and how he was going to apologize for what he said. On a certain level he was happy that he did, because that is how he felt. Chris wanted to fuck Heidi, but above all he wanted her to be his girlfriend.

When Donna came in, all thoughts about Heidi or anything was pushed to the back of his head. This was sight of Donna that Chris has never seen before. Donna was standing in his door way, spinning around so Chris can get a good, long look.

Donna had her hair down her shoulders flying about as she spun around. She was wearing a small shirt that was tight on the bottom revealing her cleavage and her belly nicely. her sleeves were short and the collar so low, if there even was a collar, made it look like a tank top. Donna wore a small, short skirt that was worn high on her thighs. It was blue and easy visible pink sparkles on it. As Donna spun around, Chris could see Donna's pink panties sneak out through the bottom of her skirt. Donna also wore little sneakers with long socks to add her little teenage schoolgirl outfit. If Chris got any harder the blanket would fall off the bed.

"So how do I look?" asked Donna holding her hands together behind her back rocking her shoulders side to side, smiling innocently.

"Y-You l-look g-great!" stuttered Chris trying to get off on a good start.

"Good! Now on to business!" said Donna jumping on his bed. Donna laid on top of Chris giving him a peck on the lips. She looked into Chris's eyes and said "Do what comes natural to you. If you take all my clothes off, then so be it."

"O-Ok" stuttered Chris again.

"Just relax, Chris. I'll start off and you do what you think is natural."

"Only if you do!" replied Chris finally calming down enough to speak clearly, but still shaking.

"Ok, but I'm warning you I tend to go overboard." said Donna s she leaned into kiss Chris. Donna started kissing Chris's lips while touching his face with her hands. Chris just laid there with his hands by his sides while kissing Donna. Donna Raised one of her hands up to Chris's head and began stroking his hair. Her hands felt so good in his hair as her body was pressing against his. There was no doubt she could easily feel Chris erection through his blankets.

Chris was lost in their moment of passion. He didn't care that the woman he was kissing was his very own sister. He wanted Donna, he wanted his sister.

Opening his mouth, Chris tuck his tongue into Donna's mouth. As he explored Donna's mouth, he began wrapping his arms around her pulling her close, while rubbing her back.

They were locked in a french kissing passion. It was as if the whole world froze and Chris and Donna were to only ones who existed. Donna reached down and started stroking Chris's hard on through the blankets as he grabbed Donna's ass with both hands. Donna's ass was so firm and warm. He could hold it all day long.

Chris couldn't take it anymore. He needed more. He needed to explore more of Donna's body, her bare body. Chris reached up with his hands and gently held Donna's face from his as Chris got some air, smelling Donna's perfume.

"What! What's wrong?" cried Donna looking into Chris's eyes with a worried look on her face. Chris could tell she wanted him and was worried he would stop. Chris held her face in his hands and stroked her hair. "Its ok. I need some air and I want to start taking your clothes off if that is ok?"

"Ok. Of course it is. whatever you want!" said Donna turning around looking at the door which was wide open. "But before you do. Let me shut and lock your door."

"Oh shit!" cried Chris. Chris was so into making out with Donna, he didn't notice the door was wide open. If someone happened to walk by, it was the end of him. The fact that no one banged in to stop them was a good sign that nobody knew. Now that the door was shut and locked gave Chris a sense of security.

Donna walked back to the bed, rocking her hips, sitting on Chris's lap. All of a sudden Chris's paranoia was wiped from his mind.

Chris remembered what he had to do. He reached over to Donna's shirt to take it off. The knot on the bottom of Donna's shirt was tight and his shaking fingers didn't make things easier. Donna stopped him and held onto his hands. "Relax Chris! Your doing fine, there is nothing to worry about. Take a deep breath and try again."

Taking Donna's advice, Chris took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. He shook his hands trying to release the tension in his hands. Donna's advice helped out because Chris undid the knot easily and quickly. He gasped the bottom of Donna's shirt and lifted it over her head.

Chris looked at Donna's chest with his mouth hung open. Donna wasn't wearing a bra and she had some of the most beautiful breasts. They were big, and full, witting on her chest. They didn't sag or anything, not that Chris thought they would considering she was only twenty-three years old. In the center of each breast was a little nipple that was hard and pointing at him. Chris looked at them with interest, licking his lips because they looked so delicious.

Before Chris could do that, he needed to see the rest of Donna. He needed to see what kind of panties she was wearing and was wondering if he wanted to take those off too.

Donna stood up off the bed as if she knew what was coming and stood by the bed, kicking off her shoes, and waiting for Chris to take off her skirt. Chris took a deep breath again, as it worked real well last time. He unzipped the zipper on the side and pulled the skirt down Donna's wide hips. She was wearing some tight panties that barely concealed her pussy that soaked her pink panties. Chris could clearly see Donna's swollen pussy lips. Chris's dick made a slight twitch.